Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

"I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed"- 17 Yr Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed"- 17 Yr Old Girl (1191 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Sweeter Than Honey / Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed"- 17 Yr Old Girl by DickHunter(f): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Let he that is without blame be the first to cast a stone! I don't judge people, just read and share your views.

"Dear writer,
Please I have a Problem which i Know is a Big problem for me and infact the Worst Sin i can ever Think of, but i am ready to stop and willing to make a new life for myself and forget about my past, But before i make a change i will like you to please Post this on your Blog so that people can Advice me on what to do.

My names are Adhama Faraji Hadiya,I am 17yrs of age and i’m a student.... See pictures and continue reading...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Between A Nigerian Lady And A 'chyker' Who Has Been Married For 7 Years / Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating / Can You Be Satisfied With Just A Dick/pussy All Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.