Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,399 members, 7,944,038 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

A Weird Thought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Weird Thought (506 Views)

Man Grabs Lady’s Boobs In A Weird Photoshoot / Man Grabs Lady’s Naked Boobs In A Weird Photoshoot / My Boy Friend Has A Weird Addiction ,should I Dump Him ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Weird Thought by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Hey guys, i've been thinking about a crazy thought for a long time now. It's time to share the thought.

Guys, ladies, fellas, what will happen the day the world gets a cure to AIDS? When the cure to AIDS is sold for like 50naira in the local chemists. What do you all think will happen following the cure to AIDS?

Oya brainstorm with me everyone grin grin grin

What happens after we finally get a cure to AIDS? What do we do, random sex with like 100 people eh grin The thoughts keep roaming my mind like crazy cheesy
Re: A Weird Thought by TRAPP(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2017
People would abuse the drug.
Re: A Weird Thought by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2017
TRAPP:
People would abuse the drug.

Men the thoughts keep hunting me seriously. Someone told me about a visit to an health care centre how huge the files labelled HIV was, this is regardless of no cure found yet. So if lots of married couples/singles are positive, when we have a cure omo, it's pronto baby. Stand by the bus stop and do like ten before getting home daily grin
Re: A Weird Thought by cyndy1000(f): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2017
People will contact AIDS cure, contact again cure, contact again then unluckily but the Naija made n finally die. End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: A Weird Thought by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2017
cyndy1000:
People will contact AIDS cure, contact again cure, contact again then unluckily but the Naija made n finally die. End of discussion.

Nice thought cheesy Beautiful mind.

I wished we could cure people that died the day before cheesy

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: ..how To Find The Woman Of Your Dream / What Y'all Think About Her Make Up? / Adult Firm Unveils intimacy gadget That Can Be Customized With A 3D Model Of Your Partne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.