Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

Yvonne Nelson Speaks About Her Pregnancy & Her Mum's Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Speaks About Her Pregnancy & Her Mum's Reaction (431 Views)

Jaruma’s Mum Reaction To The Underwater Suite In Dubai / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Speaks About Her Pregnancy & Her Mum's Reaction by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
We brought you reports about when we found out
that Yvonne Nelson is pregnant, and also brought you
the report when she gave birth to a baby Girl.
A lot folks doubted this, as there were no pictures to
back it up.. Now say no more, as a pregnant Yvonne
Nelson is on the new edition of Wow Magazine, and
she talked about her pregnancy, her man, How her
mum reacted to her pregnancy and finding complete
happiness with her new born baby girl.
Read excerpts below;
Okay talking about mum, how does she feel about
the pregnancy?
“My mum, she used to be so big on marriage, she
was very traditional, marriage then baby, until I
got pregnant, it’s like everything changed, I
guess your priority obviously changes to
something else. She is now more concerned
about the Baby”. She brushes a strand of hair out
of her eyes.
She doesn’t pressure me anymore with marriage
you know, like its not like I am engaged or
married or anything, it’s just that when it
happens, it happens. As a woman you cannot
marry yourself.
She also spoke about how she met a guy in
London, they dated, and he proposed to her, she
said yes of course, but then, he wanted her to
move to London, but she couldn’t, because “she
had nothing she was doing in the UK”.

view more: [url=http://techfile.wapkiz.com/site-forum-view.html?to-forum=2972&to-forumtitle=Yvonne%20Nelson%20Speaks%20About%20Her%20Pregnancy%20and%20Her%20Mum%20s%20Reaction%20Towards%20Her%20Being%20A%20Babymamas&to-cat=general]view more here[/url]
cc: lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks About Her Pregnancy & Her Mum's Reaction by AfricanApple(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
she looks so beautiful with the pregnancy

(1) (Reply)

(OMG) Beautiful MOMENT OF Banky W And His Wife During The Traditional Wedding / DJ Khaled & Son • Best & Funny Moments - 2017 / James Cameron Finally Reveals Why Jack Had To Die In ‘titanic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.