Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,696 members, 7,979,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:52 AM

''stay Off Social Media'- Omotola gives Banky W And Adesua Marriage Advice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''stay Off Social Media'- Omotola gives Banky W And Adesua Marriage Advice (657 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''stay Off Social Media'- Omotola gives Banky W And Adesua Marriage Advice by GibsonB(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
As an experience woman in the marriage business, after keeping her marriage happy for the last 20years, Omotola Jalade has dished out the reason behind her successful marriage, and has advice Newly Wed Banky W and Adesua to heed the advice, according to her they must stay off social media to last long..
see below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/stay-off-social-media-omotola-advices.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: ''stay Off Social Media'- Omotola gives Banky W And Adesua Marriage Advice by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
If i pay 100k for a VIP ticket in an event, i've the right to go to the DJ and low the volume when my phone rings.

1 Like

Re: ''stay Off Social Media'- Omotola gives Banky W And Adesua Marriage Advice by Greyworld: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
If i pay 100k for a VIP ticket in an event, i've the right to go to the DJ and low the volume when my phone rings.
you might wan to change a track.

(1) (Reply)

See What Girls Are Doing Just Because Of Money / Check Out Chidinma Ekile’s Stunning New Look / Speed Darlington (bad Boy CEO Diddy's "Mentor") Finally Gets Laid And Says...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.