Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,512 members, 7,917,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe (929 Views)

More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss / Buhari Mourns Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe Ex-President / Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe by Serendip: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
A Zimbabwe ruling party official says that recently fired Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa will take over as the country's leader within 48 hours after President Robert Mugabe resigned.

Ruling party chief whip Lovemore Matuke says Mnangagwa, who fled the country after his firing, "is not far from here".

The official spoke to the AP immediately after the Parliament speaker announced Mugabe's immediate resignation during impeachment proceedings.Matuke says they look forward to Mugabe doing the handover of power "so that Mnangagwa moves with speed to work for the country".

- AP
https://www.news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/live-zim-parliament-begins-session-to-remove-mugabe-20171121

1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Okay
Re: Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe by DaGC(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
I see characteristics of dictatorship in him. The 'Crocodile' responsible for the deaths of thousands of Zimbabweans.

I wish the country all the best as it rebuilds.
Re: Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe by PFRB: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
How long will he be in power?
Re: Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe by orisa37: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
He looks like Mugabi's son.
Re: Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe by MhizzAJ(f): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Africa is such a weird continent
I don't know why we like being ruled by domineering old men

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe by nickxtra(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
I hope he will not become worse than Mugababe
Re: Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe by baralatie(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
nickxtra:
I hope he will not become worse than Mugababe
that is the real challenge because he is only in acting capacity till 2018 elections

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Set To Replace Robert Mugabe by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2017

(1)

Former Senator, New NIPSS Chairman General John Shagaya Dead / Social Democratic Party (SDP) Vission, Structure And Strength..do You Think This / Anambra Lawmaker Gifts Car, Other Gifts To Constituency For Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.