Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (35518 Views)

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple / Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Guyman02: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2017
I was expecting not to see the ladys face covered head to toe in burqa, now I am a bit disappointed[b][/b] cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by morereb10: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2017
wooow
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by urahara(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2017
midehi2:
They don't look hausa

I thought so too
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by IamProdigy: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Congrats love birds....HML

GET A BUSINESS CARD PLUS FREE LETTERHEAD @1K in 24hrs

See signature

Let's make your brand creatively different!
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Myde4naija(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2017
adadike281:
Una too fine walahi! Hausa Christians are truly sweet! lalasticlala, can we celebrate our own?
most hausa are xtian if you don't know.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by nwakibie3(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2017
she doesn't feed or what
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Dollabiz: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Good
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by joenor(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by free2ryhme: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm waiting for the perfect man.

Aunty,

this is the oldest cliche in the book

go find work abeg

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by ArchangeLucifer: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Now that Nairalanders are getting married, can the first to comment queens look for suitor's please

No.

We need them here to keep NL active & waste their lives away.

Everyone has a purpose in life.

evablizin, benita27, amarabae, evaberry, pocohantas, mariinee, safiaa, lalas247, iamkashybaby, adamunocha & all the other jobless FTC slay queens have a special purpose to keep nairaland active at the detriment of their own personal lives.

Menopause, not you, will remind them when to quit.

Live with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by stuffs4me(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Drsmilez:
Check out beautiful pre-wedding pictures of a Hausa couple.

Gerarahia OP.. These are not Hausa people. They are chongai people who like to eat dog meat and drink burukutu.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by HARDLABOR: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Na only 1 cloth dem get undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Kizyte(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2017
adadike281:
Una too fine walahi! Hausa Christians are truly sweet! lalasticlala, can we celebrate our own?
Ada Dike the faceless tongue
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by samsam2019: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2017
I doubt this ones are àboki. An aboki would have her covered like masquerade and their men are not this ......

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

[s] No.

evabl.izin, ben.ita27, amar.abae, evab.erry, pocoh.antas, mariin.ee, saf.iaa, lala.s247, iamkash.ybaby, adamu.nocha & all the other jobless FTC slay queens have a special purpose to keep nairaland active at the detriment of their own personal lives.

Live with it. [/s]
Don't ever give me one of these your stupid mention(s). I'm not the reason why your mum told your sisters that marriage is the only achievement they could ever have in life.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

No.

evablizin, benita27, amarabae, evaberry, pocohantas, mariinee, safiaa, lalas247, iamkashybaby, adamunocha & all the other jobless FTC slay queens have a special purpose to keep nairaland active at the detriment of their own personal lives.

Live with it.

This is so unfair !

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Benita27:
Don't ever give me one of these your stupid mention(s). I'm not the reason why your mum told your sisters that marriage is the only achievement they could ever have in life.

Feminist, you better logout and go find a husband angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Benita27:

Stop bitchin.g around

What guys did this to you?

What guys broke your heart so badly to make you carry so much hate in your heart

Look how broken and angry your words are

I'm sure you have given up on marriage. Or your spirit husband satisfies you so much you don't see the need for a real preek

Go fynd a real preek i'm sure it has been so long that wet trail got some maintenance work performed on it.

Angry girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by efighter: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2017
adadike281:

While Hausa Muslims are sour. You need psychiatric evaluation. You think Hausas will behave like your Biafran brothers and sisters that pose nakked to take pictures and post on the cyberspace?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2017
forexgenie:

[s] Stop bitchin.g around

What guys did this to you?

What guys broke your heart so badly to make you carry so much hate in your heart

Look how broken and angry your words are

I'm sure you have given up on marriage. Or your spirit husband satisfies you so much you don't see the need for a real preek [/s]
Just shut up!. What makes you think that a dick is my priority at this point?. Are you mad?.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by emeka2847: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2017
At least this thread will enlighten some people on the fact that not all Hausas are muslims
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Feminist, you better logout and go find a husband angry
Bunch of useless boys living off Nairabet think their opinion counts. I don't know why most of them think marriage is everything.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Benita27:
Just shut up!. What makes you think that a dick is my priority at this point?. Are you mad?.

Didn't i say it.

We know them

Angry and out of control

Look how frustrated your e-person is ?

No wonder you have no deeek to hold

I'm sure you're hurting inside that's the reason for spewing this much venom

Your spirit husband is enough for you abi. Just grabbing a di.ldo and yanking it in and out pleases you.

Get the real thing, leave plastic and cucumber alone angry thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Benita27:
Bunch of useless boys living off Nairabet think their opinion counts. I don't know why most of them think marriage is everything.

This is the third time you have mentioned naira bet guys. I'm sure your ex was a nairabet guy. Like the one in owerri doing fraud you didn't know.

Go wash your head make better preek fynd you.

You're getting older by the day, if you lose this small window, i feel sorry. Already you're looking like a man i hope you know

When you fvck away your youth, you go bit.ching around lieing to young girls they think marriage is everything. Didn't you say you had horrible past. Go check the thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by pocohantas(f): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Benita27:

LOL, just ignore dear. Marriage is a beautiful experience with the right person, also at the right time. It's not something to be coerced or ridiculed into. Same people will say all Nigerian girls think of is marriage, you can't really please humans.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Donjazzy12(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Drsmilez:
Check out beautiful pre-wedding pictures of a Hausa couple.
She is a killer wife! Keep your phones far from her. And don't ever sleep in the same room with her.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Very pretty.abeg where is the bone of my bone oooh cool see them they are coming after me
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
forexgenie:

[s] Didn't i say it.

We know them

Angry and out of control

Look how frustrated your e-person is ?

No wonder you have no deeek to hold

I'm sure you're hurting inside that's the reason for spewing this much venom

Your spirit husband is enough for you abi. Just grabbing a di.ldo and yanking it in and out pleases you.

Get the real thing, leave plastic and cucumber alone angry thing [/s]
Gibberish!. SOB!. cheesy Go wash your smelling boxer 'cause I could perceive the stench emanating from it.
pocohantas:

LOL, just ignore dear. Marriage is a beautiful experience with the right person, also at the right time. It's not something to be coerced or ridiculed into. Same people will say all Nigerian girls think of is marriage, you can't really please humans.
Exactly. These same set of guys are the ones who always scream of how useless and desperate Nigerian girls are in marriage; thinking a man would have to take on all their financial responsibilities including something as common as a pad but would be first to talk down on a single lady or tag her a feminist for holding different idealogy towards marriage. They're confused and probably use NL as a medium to vent their frustrations. From their shallow reasoning should tell their age grade, like the one on this thread. If you look deep into his life, he lives in BET shops hoping to hit a jackpot someday.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Benita27:
Gibberish!. SOB!. cheesy Go wash your smelling boxer 'cause I could perceive the stench emanating from it. Exactly. These same set of guys are the ones who always scream of how useless and desperate Nigerian girls are in marriage; thinking a man would have to take on all their financial responsibilities including something as common as a pad but would be first to talk down on a single lady or tag her a feminist for holding different idealogy towards marriage. They're confused and probably use NL as a medium to vent their frustrations. From their shallow reasoning should tell their age grade, like the one on this thread. If you look deep into his life, he lives in BET shops hoping to hit a jackpot someday.

Smelly boxers. Look how low you've fallen. What about your sweaty pants

Between me and you who's smelly

With that your thick black skin.

Have you told your friends why you don't use make-up? Use make-up under a few minutes the sweat washes the entire thing off, the same sweat makes your pant sweaty within a short time. Na why them dey run from you. Poor hygiene. Bad character join.

" cause I could perceive the stench emanating from it. " You're not even coherent.You're a broken cistern, a cracked pot. Black thing

Your body counts has hit 15 at your age. No wonder your skin doesn't glow. You've used yourself anyhow.

If you don't find a husband by hook or crook you'll have the younger girls to compete against and by then you will know what's up. Maybe you'll start giving the generator repairer change to service your engine. Yeye girl

Me jackpot someday.I've said it that good guys don't ask you out that is why you sit down frustrated daily with the forum. Well i carry bags on my head at bus stops, so i earn daily living. I'm better than those your love peddlers that have swindled you off your goodies. Look how bitter and angry you sound. Frustrated and out of control. First, it was Owerri, the yahoo boy, the next one ran off when he heard about your crazy fvck past.

Find a real deeek and you'll be fine. All this pent-up emotions will scatter so you can stop throwing shades of bitching and destroying young girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by notttty(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
he is marrying my friend GRACE, my camp bestie and my YOLA damsel. so much happiness for u man cos u marrying a very kind woman.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by notttty(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
midehi2:
They don't look hausa
the lady is from adamawa and she is a christian. GRACE is her name
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple by notttty(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Guyman02:
I was expecting not to see the ladys face covered head to toe in burqa, now I am a bit disappointed[b][/b] cheesy
why are you disapointed? you thought all hausas are muslims or what?. read books una no go gree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.