Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,385 members, 7,937,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha (799 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by itsolanrewaju: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Owerri Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha, said Tuesday, that aside from President Mohammadu Buhari, he can crush some other individual in a presidential race.

Okorocha and Buhari Okorocha talked at the administration House, Owerri, when the individuals from Democratic Youth Congress, DYC, for Buhari, drove by a serving administrator in Nassarawa state, Kassim Mohammed-Kassim, visited him.

He additionally said that the Southeast governors have chosen to help President Buhari’s second term desire including that, both the south, South west and the whole Northern locales have prompt in into the venture.

Okorocha stated: “I should state to every one of you that I put stock in the adolescents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and I am glad to see you frame an affiliation called Democratic Youth Congress, DYC.

“The nation is going through a significant minute. There was a period hypotheses were in the brain of a few people that the President won’t not influence it to back and it takes individuals of ordinary confidence around then to state Buhari will proceed in 2019.

“I am an adherent of Buhari. I influenced it to clear, years prior that if President Mohammadu is running for President, I won’t run.

“I am certain that my announcement came as a stun to most Nigerians that I have subsumed my President desire to somebody and this is the first occasion when I have made such a stride.

“There is no better time to have a President if not Buhari. I have seen Presidents however I have not seen the President and Vice President that have filled in as siblings as Buhari and Osibanjo.

“I have taken a gander at the political circumstance and I have done the political estimations, and discovered that the best thing that can happen to Nigeria is to permit Buhari finishes his term.

“I didn’t advance down for Buhari in light of fame, religiosity, I venture down for whom he is. I need him to run and he will have my help.

“I need to likewise speak to the individuals who have Presidential aspiration to hold this desire. This in light of the fact that our country is experiencing a testing minute and it requires a man of his bore.

“I am exceptionally glad to report that the vast majority of the governors of Nigeria, are in help of President Mohammadu Buhari. Regardless of whether PDP, APC, APGA every one of the governors aside from maybe a couple.

“We are having a circumstance in Nigeria where every one of the gatherings will show one competitor. All the Southeast governors are in help of Buhari. In the whole South same, likewise that of South west including all the Northern areas. There maybe a couple people will make up their psyches in no separation time.

“Notwithstanding Buhari that made me to venture down my desire who else, on the grounds that less President Buhari, I can crush any of them in the Presidential race.

Once more, I need individuals not to utilize the Anambra race to judge the help President Buhari. What happened that there was inward contradiction among the gathering pioneers in that state.

” Earlier in his discourse, Kassim, speaking to Akwanga South body electorate at the Nasarawa state House of get together, and National President of the gathering stated:

Read all he said @ https://mediablare.com/except-buhari-nobody-can-vanquish-me-in-presidential-race-okorocha/

Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by 6cence: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Really?
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by frankdGreat125: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Fool like you, even local govt Chairman u can't win in imo state, to talk of president if Nigeria. Statues of who do you want to mold in Aso rock villa

1 Like

Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by step1: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Funny you grin

You have duke

Tinubu
Atiku
Peter obi
Jonathan
Even Fayose
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by uwa1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
APC errand boy speaking.....
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by omowolewa: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yes o, building more presidents' image over Nigeria.
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by zombieHUNTER: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
I don't blame the thief
I only the political naive populace of the south east who continue to install dullards as their state governors while crying to the center at any given opportunity ...

Once again they have rewarded obiano who supervised the brutal massacre of innocent people under his care at upper iweka by the Fulani FG...

Enugu state governor is the worse of them all.... Dumb crying inactive governor whose only job is to wait for monthly allocations...

It's a pathetic one in Ebonyi as the state governor in PDP goes around openly endorsing and campaigning for Buhari who is in APC by the way.... Never has this been done since the return of democracy

It's a sad one for the south east

1 Like

Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by bloodmoneyspita: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
amaechi, Donald Duke and Orji uzor kalu.

you can't beat those three.
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
lol, abeg shey na statue go vote 4 dis statue man ni,

1 Like

Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by wolesmile(m): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2017
It is in fact, good to dream dreams. Dreaming big is allowed. But it's best to be a realist!!!
Somebody should just wake this dreamer up.

1 Like

Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by morbeta(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2017
I blame Imo people...
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by Bari22: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Hmm. joke
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by omololu2020(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Fool like you, even local govt Chairman u can't win in imo state, to talk of president if Nigeria. Statues of who do you want to mold in Aso rock villa
he can't win a local government election in IMO state, but won a governorship election in IMO state
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by omololu2020(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
He can't win the primary election in either APC or PDP
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by juman(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2017
If the presidency is going to south east, a person like okorocha is not good.

His performance would be worse than jonathan.

Chris ngige is far better. His performance as governor stands him out.

Even peter obi is better than okorocha. The problem with obi is instead of spending money on development he saves the money.
Re: Except Buhari, Nobody Can Defeat Me In Presidential Race – Okorocha by tashashiel(f): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2017
Rocha's, who did you borrowed your sense to?

(1) (Reply)

Abaribe Asks Judge To Inspect Kanu’s Home In Abia / Kill All Cattles In The Street Of Ghana, This Is Not Nigeria - President / Unveiling The Guber Aspirant In Kwara, Dr. Bola Olaosebikan (oon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.