Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Your Most Embarassing Moment. - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Your Most Embarassing Moment. (1903 Views)

That Awkward Moment When... / Wonderful Moment / The Moment Of Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 25, 2010
ravenzord:

Oh, are we pinching cheeks now? *Pinches cheeks of the other kind*
Lol I really should have seen that coming cheesy
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by violent(m): 1:34am On Mar 25, 2010
Pinching cheeks?. .  .oh i forgot its the flirting thread!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by ravenzord(m): 1:52am On Mar 25, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol I really should have seen that coming cheesy

You really should know me by now wink.

violent:

Pinching cheeks?. . .oh i forgot its the flirting thread!

Err, maybe, unfortunately nobody's e-pinching your own butt tongue.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by trisha4eva: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2010
this thread is not for flirting , no cheks pinching please. lets know whta u are are embarrassed or were embarrassed about and lets all have a good laugh. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by trisha4eva: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2010
I've always been a funny guy, so in sec school I figured I'd take my talent onstage. On that fateful day I climbed the stage after a lot of rehearsing, but unfortunately for me the first person I saw on the first seat in the first row was this chick I had a mad crush on, and she was just staring at me like  Shocked. My brain froze, my oral muscles stopped functioning, and my heart jumped into my skull, all I could manage was a squeaky "Erm. . .", then I dropped the mike and left the stage. Of course I was the hit of that show  undecided

now thats funny! @ pweety madam , still waiting for yours, oh do you have to think that faaaaaaaaaaaaar?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hmmmm. there was a  time in my high skool, I was caught talkin during the morning assembly.  The head boy pointed at me and told me to sing the national anthem,  U need to see my face. I was whispering and could barely hear myself.
see laughter grin grin grin shame wan kill die
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by xynerise: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
One of my embarrassed moment was when I went to my best friend wedding with my trousers zip open from the beginning of the wedding to the end. It was the bride that told me to zip up grin. I was actually the best man embarassed
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Pweety4me(f): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
trisha4eva:

@ pweety madam , still waiting for yours, oh do you have to think that faaaaaaaaaaaaar?
Hmmm i dey come naw. . .tongue
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hmmm i dey come naw. . .tongue
somebody too is waitin oo tongue
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Pweety4me(f): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
luizworld:

somebody too is waitin oo tongue
Share ur own na. . .tongue
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by whitesturd(f): 1:43am On Mar 26, 2010
The day m skirt got torn as i was abt to take a bike.fccukk upppppppppppp embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 26, 2010
whitesturd:

The day m skirt got torn as i was abt to take a bike.fccukk upppppppppppp embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
that most have been quite embarrassing grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
Urrgh, never mind. I've had a lot of embarrassing moments.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by trisha4eva: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2010
Yield:

Urrgh, never mind. I've had a lot of embarrassing moments.
so lets hear it if THEY are so maaannnnnnnnnnnnnny!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2010
trisha4eva:

so lets hear it if THEY are so maaannnnnnnnnnnnnny!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2010
I don't have any embarrassing Moments lingering in my memory.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by trisha4eva: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
i just remembereed a time i had 2 toasters bearing the same name one was a pest the other was a cool guy and whom i liked. i went swimming one day i was in the pool when my phone rang and it was one of the guys, by the way there both were called richard. when i asked who was on the line the voice said its me richy, now richy is the namee i call the richard i liked, so i asked him to come over excited that he was going to get seduced by me and boy was i ready to tease him with my curves. a little while later who did i see appear? THE OTHER RICHARD! wat the fkkkk! i told him i was expecting a friend and he got angry saying why did i bother to tell him to come over if i didnt want him around.i was so angry jumped back into the pool came up , behold my swim suit was right under one of my breast oh boy did i almost dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. WAs he smiling like a fool? yes he was. But as a warri girl concerned i BONNNE UP! Told the guy to leave or stay since it was a public place and continued my swimming.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
wow! what a story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eye Test....what Do Yu See? / Make A Sentence Starting Each Word With One Alphabet. / Two Words In One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.