Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,057 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos (29466 Views)

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Secondary school cultists!! It is finished!!
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Offpoint: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
g
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by yanabasee(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2017
indoorscholar:

Autocorrect my amigo. No need to be a dick about it.
Pooo..... I wasn't being a d1ck, scholarrrhhh...
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by yanabasee(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2017
indoorscholar:

Pooo..... I wasn't being a d1ck, scholarrrhhh...
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by donqx: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2017
sad
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by attention007(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:

What's Warrior boys

It's Warri not Warrior!!!

You've really lose it....

Patriot indeed......

When will you guys understand that sapele is not Warri and cannot be Warri! Sapele is like 45mins drive from Warri
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by SOFTENGR: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
Warrior boys know dey carry last
Warwar faces u mean
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Nackzy: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Akwa Ibom has the highest number of secondary school cultist.... Don't quote me I know wat am saying.... JVC, Maff, Islanders, kk, Metal, Aye, greenlanders and so forth... I Jst wish govt can do something about it at this early stage..
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by blackbeau1(f): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2017
So young and yet their future has already been mortgaged. So sad
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by blackbeau1(f): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Nackzy:
Akwa Ibom has the highest number of secondary school cultist.... Don't quote me I know wat am saying.... JVC, Maff, Islanders, kk, Metal, Aye, greenlanders and so forth... I Jst wish govt can do something about it at this early stage..
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by condralbedez: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:

What's Warrior boys
It's Warri not Warrior!!!
You've really lose it....
Patriot indeed......
� Tell am oh
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by joenor(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Sapele sha...
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by basic23111: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2017
awon oloribu omo adanu.....dont ask for d meaning
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by walosky(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Hmmm.....see Sides and Bb

Laggers !
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by MrFly(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2017
kay29000:
This reminds me of when I was serving. There was rumors that one boy and his friends were a member of a cult. One day, the guy was passing by my room and making noise, I called him over, and he ignored me. I angrily walked over to where they were and gave the guy a dirty slap. He wanted to protest, and I gave him one backhand slap. Then I gave him a knock and told him and his boys to kneel down in the sun. I released them after like 30 minutes when I wanted to go to class.

A few days to my passing out, I was passing a footpath alone at night, and I saw the guy with his goons. I won't lie, my liver cut small. Lol! But I just said, "hey how are you boys." And walked off. I could hear them arguing amongst themselves, but I don't understand igbo so I didn't know what they were saying, but I am glad they didn't decide to beat me up. Lol!
lol! Same happened to me in kwara while serving, i messed up a boy who was a cultist, cudnt do me anything but to postrate for me anytime he saw me even along a lonely foothpath. I became a king and left without a blemish.
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by sorzy1(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:
cool

Shout out to prof. Jonah Onurah.
While teaching the great students of political science, university of Nigeria, the Course code Named: State and Economy, in the academic year, 2012/2013. He said and I quote.

*A failed State means when a government lack the monopolization of Ammunition*

Just yesterday, a group of armed indigenes of Adamawa took arms against the Children and women of Fulanis(Which I am boldly in support of such Genocide bcz of our past experience with the same fulanis).

The same yesterday, there was a bomb blast that took the lives of not less than 50persons in the same state.

The Avengers are still preparing for their attack.

Badoo cult group is killing innocent ppl in Lagos.

Fulanis are killing Benue indigenes.

Skull miners in Ijebu ode and other western states

Cultism in south south and other rest of the region.

To cap it up, The army and police are using their arms against innocent ppl.

Now, debunk this assertion that Nigeria is a Failed state heading to a Collapse state,

like Sudan and the rest of other Collapse States.

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by sorzy1(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:
cool

Shout out to prof. Jonah Onurah.
While teaching the great students of political science, university of Nigeria, the Course code Named: State and Economy, in the academic year, 2012/2013. He said and I quote.

*A failed State means when a government lack the monopolization of Ammunition*

Just yesterday, a group of armed indigenes of Adamawa took arms against the Children and women of Fulanis(Which I am boldly in support of such Genocide bcz of our past experience with the same fulanis).

The same yesterday, there was a bomb blast that took the lives of not less than 50persons in the same state.

The Avengers are still preparing for their attack.

Badoo cult group is killing innocent ppl in Lagos.

Fulanis are killing Benue indigenes.

Skull miners in Ijebu ode and other western states

Cultism in south south and other rest of the region.

To cap it up, The army and police are using their arms against innocent ppl.

Now, debunk this assertion that Nigeria is a Failed state heading to a Collapse state,

like Sudan and the rest of other Collapse States.

Good morning sir, I will like to share my view on this issue of state monopolization of ammunition. if we are to go by the professor's argument that "a failed state is one in which the government lacks monopoly of ammunition" we can thus say that the USA and many European countries are 'failed' states. I know you wondering how? for years the USA and most European countries have been battling with cases of shootings which has resulted in the deaths of thousands, remember the Texas shooting? Las Vegas shooting? Manchester bombing? these are indicators that these states don't have the monopoly of the instruments of violence (ammunition), but is that enough reason to refer to them as 'failed' states? No! There are many yardsticks to use in measuring whether a state has failed or not but pining it down to just the inability of the government to monopolize the instruments of violence as the professor puts it will not do justice to our analysis. I am of the opinion that the impact that the government has on the real life situation (not just on paper) of its citizens should be the number one yardstick in measuring whether the state has failed or not. It is also important to note that ammunition can and will never be monopolised by the state, if it were possible the government of the USA. would have done so long ago.Thanks
Back to the topic, I condemn such act of terror and I implore the federal government to take immediate action to prevent further occurrence of such act, may God give me bereaved families the fortitude to bear the loss. thanks
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Crossguy: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
You see your life, like master like boy. uote author=sarrki post=62598909]Warrior boys know dey carry last[/quote]
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by goodnews777: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Death penalty for cultists. The only solution.
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by omoelerin1: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
anonimi:

What do you expect from an illiterate parrot who idolises a NEPA certificate holder who has turned the prosperity handed over to him into recession, suffering and hunger in two years

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3906024_cmcdugtxeaadtaq_jpglarge_jpeg1de1569c071297410be4a6d98a3ed50a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3515036_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Weep no more.
May God grant you the fortitude to bear your agony, frustration and gnashing of teeths. These are what I observe in your life right now.
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by anonimi: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Your own case is irredeemable. Just shut up

Why the thing come dey pain you like this.
Truth is bitter so do the right thing always and respond with detailed facts.
Simple.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Odjesha: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
one day this blue spyro boys will metamorphosis to eiye confratanity....fed govt do somtin now
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Maisillion(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
Warrior boys know dey carry last
Hope U Re Ready For The Next Year UTME
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by adeblow(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
indoorscholar:

Exactly, some people don't know what autocorrect is cry

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by sekem: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wasted youths
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by rigor14: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
They should also arrest their parents, cos is not enough running their fingers on cyber space yapping how training their kids is their sole responsibility and fighting anybody who dare to raise hand to correct them. Let them be taught that children belongs to the society and not them alone.
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by rigor14: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
The should also arrest their parents, cos is not enough running their fingers on cyber space yapping how training their kids is their sole responsibility and fighting anybody who dare to raise hand to correct them. Let them be taught that children belongs to the society and not them alone.
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by akins177(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2017
sonoforogun:
Thugs. By the time they enter university, they are ogbologbo already.
. university ke? this ones tell u sey dem get time go school ni ? they r too busy to think of school my brother.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos by Dollyyo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one GUYS �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man ‘sends Terminator After Ex-lover’ / Man Beheads 72-Year-Old Woman In Ogun Over Land Dispute (Photo) / 28-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.