Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered (6396 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / <VESSEL SAILED> 2003 Mercedes ML320 Navigation Pre-ordred By Gaylord Of NL*> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gadjetvill: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2010
gud morning house i'm the one who paid for the 06 mura and i made a deposit of N1,400,000 being 30% out of N3,500,000 so house membrs lets not do these things ok wats ur gain i understand the terms and conditions nd i knw hw legit nd secure he is so watz d bone of contention here, i tod him i got hz no 4m a friend nd nw he called me asking for permision to drop my detailz
this man i going about doing his business wit people nd i cnt stand wat i just saw
pt consults dnt mind dem kip going up neva com down nd anybody who wants to boda should do that with their own money
nd stp all diz bad belle on anoda mans biz
i have my doc wit me so u go do somfin better
nd pt consults God bless nd tnks again
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2010
[b]@Nairaland Great Moderators: We hereby urge you to look into some usernames here,a real user could be using more than one username to attack and counter-attack some freedom fighters here.

@gadjetvill:

Being the owner of the Nissan Murano. We want you to stipulate its carfax history by giving us the VIN number, and we would like to see its picture, I mean its real pictures in your house, or anywhere in Nigeria

Secondly,ptconsults made a point that the seller is not a Nairalander. How come you came out of nowhere with more than 50posts claiming you are the buyer. You were looking for a used murano couple of days and you claimed to us you have deposited some amount for the supposed-bought murano perhaps one month ago because any pre-ordered car takes like a month before getting to Nigeria, how come you started looking for a NAIJA used Murano just couple of days ago. Perhaps, you want to own one pre-ordered Murano and one Naija used Murano, I laugh in Rippers language grin grin You fail to realise your verbal construction is not unlike Ptconsult's. Meaning, ptconsults is firing from these ids cool I am a criminologist by nature, and I can even tell you what is running in your mind now, you sucking ripper!

Infact we need to scrutinize these fakers,phoneys. Waiter, give me a bottle of Chandon cool[/b]
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gadjetvill: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2010
i paid for the car and its a pre shipmnt so how do u expect it to be in my house i told him someone gave his no 2 me and i never mentioned i was a member til he called me dis morning and told me about wats going on, why d hate towards hm i guess ur a car dealer and this talk of mny user name u r probly operating diffrnt user name i barely use dis forum nd now i am d scammer mr man u amaze me nd ur rr acusing me of being pt consuts u r jobless nd a fool.
how does me wanting to buy a nigerian used murano for 1600000 prevent me 4m buying a an american used for 3000000. u r on dis forum 2 bad mouth people nd tarnish images i wander y any1 is answering u mr know it all
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gestapo(f): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2010
Google the vin numbers, the dealers address and phone number comes up, you can call the dealer on phone or email to confirm if the car is available or not.

Cheers

G
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2010
@Gestapo: Could you help us ask the ptconsults to provide all details? Thanks.

@Gadjetvill: You called me jobless? Haha,see as this small boy dey harass my big boy status, don't make me spoil you for  a generation cool I can employ you, you low-life schizo.

Why you reacting as if you are ptconsults? We shall do follow-up till the delivery day of the vehicle.

Provide the vin numbers and lets do some findings; if not I regard you as unreal phenomenon!
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gadjetvill: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2010
wo laeve me alone nd get a lyf rada dan try 2 destroy anoda mans work d anoyin thing is dis frsh mney probly doznt own a car nd he obviously didnt gv me any money so get a lyf nd let b anoda mans sweat
moderators y do we allow such people abuse their privilages nd dem apologies afta much damage has ben done enuf of dis nd dis guy has branded many as scammers witwt confirming 1st just coz he has d opportunit 2 do so
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gadjetvill: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2010
y am i doing wat i hv neva made so many replys in a day but dis guy is a wicked man, u didnt even gv room for clarity nd u branded hm a thief according to info passed 2me u culd hv atleast asked 4 more info i because of my skeptism i told hm a former client of his gave me his number
i am not in lagos nd i wantd to gv the impression dat i know hm 100% out of not being so hw com u r takin dis up u r an unfair man ii doubt u hv a biz of ur own or else u would hv regards 4 anoda mans own nd gv room for clarity yk oda resonable users did
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^ See mumu, anyone that reads your comments will know that you are the same ptconsults. Gerrooout of my way, As regards money talks , I am not your mate, for real bra
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by violent(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
and when exactly are we expectd to get the VIN. . . this is a serious issue and shouldnt be swept under the carpet for any reason!
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by gestapo(f): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
Mr ptconsult, so you know we have zero tolerance for dubious adverts and scams on this forum, i noticed you have cleverly modified your post and deleted the vin number so as not to be able to trace the advert.
going on google, i have been able to trace the vin to this vehicle as JN8AZ08W96W535227
http://www.texasautoonline.com/web/1174/vehicle/503617/2006-Nissan-Murano%20SL%20AWD%20w/Sunroof-WE%20FINANCE!!!!-Houston-Texas
I would place a call to the dealer and confirm the availability of this vehicle, if you have any explanation/s to make, you can do so now.

Cheers

G
Head, auto section sanitation committee
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
a 2006 murano has been sold and i have duly paid for it, i never said it was delivered and i never said it was this one, one my client called i sent him [and others] pictures of the item(s) on ground and their respective vins for cross checking.
this picture was advertorial and i tell them if the case may be that this is not the one available,
i have been on this house for long and till date i have not and never will defraud any one and even if that was done you will have heard them screaming, i have the right to make any form of agreement with my client as long as i meet their exact need and do not affect any one in any way the buyer made his payment for and we have concluded. this is what was meant to be done.
i appreciate those who called / gave room for explanation rather than brand me a thief when the person who paid didnt complain.
people call and ask if that is the car available and i tell them accordingly. there are better ways of confirming rather than throwing stones and insults [for those who did]
no one will pay for what he is not satisfied with and regarding the "careful modification you mention" i had gotten alot of calls from friends,and dealers alike who spent their own airtime trying to confirm and encourage some discussions lasted 42minutes and above and i never spoke with most of them before [i appreciate the support and the logical way in which you all went about it]
finally,a post was made regarding a sold car which someone paid for and after the buyer came out he was accused of being a scammer by a house member just because he stood for me.gestapo this same person has made similar posts on the posts of others calling them frauds/scammers without confirming and even without proof and that is just over looked,it is highl unfair to smear someones image unjustfully and then talk of being right
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by violent(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^I still think it is wrong of you to delete the VIN and modify your post as well. . . its only dubious people that do such {no offense}

I also think it is wrong for you to deceive prospective buyers with pictures of cars that are not within your reach, and more annoying is the fact that you quote exorbitant figures for such cars. . , that in my own opinion is unprofessional and totally wrong!

I will await the report from the sheriff. . . if found guilty, i will personally make it a point of duty to make sure your stay on Nairaland, either with your username or with a new one {i will find out, don't ask me how} far from being pleasurable!

Gestapo. . .over to you boss! wink
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by hannydarl(f): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2010
d
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
hannydarl thank you so much for the support,and just like you said hannydarl and ptconsults will be the same poster,thanks so much for the support and encouragement,lots of users have called sent messages and emails encouraging me.you guys sustain me thanks so much
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by hannydarl(f): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
d
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
hannydarl:

@ Ptconsults

congrats o jare I dont understand why it is considered a crime for you to sell a car soon after you posted it for sale abi na sin for person market to move? dont mind all those jealousy people let them  eat their hearts out  they are sooo broke they cant even afford to take rides in kekenapep yet they wont keep their broke mouths shut and pray for it to be their turn someday to buy such a cool ride from you someday smiley as soon as them see the badass car them turn green say e no dey possible for person to buy am off your hand.

Waiting for them to claim that me and you are the same person under different names.

Dear ptconsult's  favourable accomplice. You are so naive that you just came here lambasting and throwing tantrums. If some of us could ever go broke, that means Nigeria is broke. Are you so retarded to know the simple truth from lies! If ptconsults get you ripped off, don't come to us crying ok!
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
hannydarl:

@ptconsults

Thank me? No my brother any normal human who was not born with his or her mouth and brains in the butty knows not to badmouth someone just cos they sold a product like I said they should eat their hearts out inshort dont listen to those loooosssseers na poverty dey make them lose hope on behalf of others after losing hope on themselves someone bought car from you? alls well hope you sell a thousand more.

Sorry for your miserable life. Who taught you English? Your construction makes me sick. It's impaired, so broken. Gosh sad
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
may God bless you,me our friends and well wishers and i owe you all my thanks for not accusing me of a crime that was not commited and for asking for explanations rather than jumping to outrageous conclusions without asking.thanks again-----------------i cant thank you enough hanydarl,
and fm you clearly havent done anything worth it since morning you spend all your time posting worthless things and i was informed you only ask for prices and dealers dont even take your requests seriously coz you have and probably would never buy a car despite the heavy bids you make and i beg of you, i might allow you tarnish my name due to your stupidity but you had better not take this war to this wonderful lady, i told dealers and well wishers not to make any posts so you wouldnt put sand in their garri but for those who do i advice you dont attack them in any way, why are you so obsessed with hate for others, you are so jobless that you, its probably poverty and ignorance thats affecting you
good night fm and get a life
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by hannydarl(f): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
d
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ptconsults: I hope it's not me you are hauling insults at. Listen, I have fleet. I do not need to do pre-order from a low-life like you,I go to the dealership and pick the damn thing, u hear? I am not your mate, I repeat
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by ptconsults(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
hannydarl please ignore him it hurts me more when he insults others,thanks for the support we both know he wouldnt have time for this if he had a job/a salary earner or had a biz making money he spends his time calling everyone a scam or fraud
lots of house members have called sent messages and emails and some had descriptions that wouldnt befit a dog for him so please ignore him and spend your time on something else.
he oowns a fleet and yes if he gets broke nigeria will be broke, a 17 year old pompus hypo,
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
hannydarl:

@ Freshmoney

Mad dog welcome o I was expecting a vulture like you to be circling around. Mr Educated illiterate why dont you post your Bsc and masters degree here lets see. silly spunk that should have been spilled on the ground on that faithful day.

Bsc Elect/elect engineering 2004/2005 O.A.U . Msc,Engineering & Management Glasgow University.

You dey craze?
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2010
Skunk. I manage firms. I am an entrepreneur. I employ people and I can employ you. I will prompt you for interview. I wouldn't want people to take me as an obnoxious character, so I reserve my comments again cool.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by violent(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
hannydarl:

@ Freshmoney

Mad dog welcome o I was expecting a vulture like you to be circling around. Mr Educated illiterate why dont you post your Bsc and masters degree here lets see. silly spunk that should have been spilled on the ground on that faithful day.

I don't want you to see this as an insult, but if you seriously typed this, then you are truly a low life!
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by hannydarl(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ Freshmoney

Stupid fool I said post the whole thing na who dash you school degree Idiot yahoo yahoo player na your slowpoke na you dey craze. Go scan them and post here fool thinks he is worth a first school leaving certificate. woman wrapper of the highest order people like you kill others out of jealousy eat your heart out oh Ptconsults will soon sell more cars then jealousy will make you hang yourself.Cry me a river you SOAB.
Abgaya ti o ni itiju

Waiting to see all those toronto certificates of yours posted here dem dey find meat for pot pomo dey come out.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by hannydarl(f): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ Violent

You are a lower life.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
So you expect me to post my CVs here so rippers like you and ptconsults can duplicate them and use them to commit fraud/crime?

Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by violent(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
hannydarl:

@ Freshmoney

silly fool I said post the whole thing na who dash you school degree Idiot yahoo yahoo player na your slowpoke na you dey craze. Go scan them and post here fool thinks he is worth a first school leaving certificate. woman wrapper of the highest order people like you kill others out of jealousy eat your heart out oh Ptconsults will soon sell more cars then jealousy will make you hang yourself.Cry me a river you SOAB.
Abgaya ti o ni itiju

Waiting to see all those toronto certificates of yours posted here dem dey find meat for pot pomo dey come out.  

Get a grip on yourself, you really should stop smoking herbs at night!. . while you are over there turning grey with lots of bile flowing through your system. . .i am here listening to Cold Play with a bottle of moet by my side. . .am sure freshmoney is doing something similar!

All we did was to question Ptconsult's authenticity so as to maintain the seamless integrity this section has achieved over years, and all you could do is to vomit all over the place!
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by hannydarl(f): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
@violent

Has it finished talking? I thought it had something worthy to say. Well if you want to clariffy something dont go all out and shoot before questioning.I hope that cold play will quench the violence in you.Only seasoned criminals will signup to a forum with such name you criminal listenning to cold play from a CD player you got through violent means. Cold play ko hot play ni. Just get off my back I dont need serrial violent people like you spoiling my day. Herb smoking is better than carrying guns and paying visits to people at night like you do.Just remember everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by freshmoney(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
violent:

Get a grip on yourself, you really should stop smoking herbs at night!. . while you are over there turning grey with lots of bile flowing through your system. . .i am here listening to Cold Play with a bottle of moet by my side. . .am sure freshmoney is doing something similar!

All we did was to question Ptconsult's authenticity so as to maintain the seamless integrity this section has achieved over years, and all you could do is to vomit all over the place!

I know you do not imbibe nonsense unlike some nit-wits we've got here. I  have already done chandon in the morning. Pass me that Ace Spade, I know you have got lotta them cool

Do not mind those executive fraudsters,we will collectively make sure they are thoroughly screened. Leave that scumbag alone, let her wag her mouth, and get her puss tongue lashed by her ripper boyfriend ptconsult grin
smiley
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by hannydarl(f): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ Freshmoney

Better. I like resserved comments too. They create peace.
Re: sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered by violent(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
hannydarl:

@violent

Has it finished talking? I thought it had something worthy to say. Well if you want to clariffy something dont go all out and shoot before questioning.I hope that cold play will quench the violence in you[b].Only seasoned criminals will signup to a forum with such name you criminal listenning to cold play from a CD player you got through violent means. Cold play ko hot play ni.[/b] Just get off my back I dont need serrial violent people like you spoiling my day. Herb smoking is better than carrying guns and paying visits to people at night like you do.Just remember everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

This is how i knew you are shallow and you are not worth every minute i spend on my keyboard!. . . damn! i doubt if you are capable of understanding anything at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(by Duke)tokz Peugeot 605 Sr For 550k / Vw Golf Mk4 Automatic 1.4m Asking 2003 / Between Brand New Toyota Corollas In Africa And That Of The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.