Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,188 members, 7,887,441 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street (58110 Views)

Kenyan Thief Lies Comfortably On Street Light To Avoid Beating (Photo) / Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun / Usmanu Danfodio University Student Loses 2 Hands To Motorcycle Snatchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by nnatom: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
favourmic:
if soldier handle you for the first time my brother, believe it or not u go no say police is your friend cheesy

what a stupid comment. So because of woman soldier go beat a guy not alone self with his colleagues. smh .dat soldier guy and his colleagues are pure cowards.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by coluka: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Citizen99:

...then you must be an ANIMAL because you are living in the ZOO [b][/b][/size][size=8pt]
Nah, I am one of the zookeepers taking care of the animals in the zoo
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by nnatom: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
alwaysonnet:
Don't pass jugment easily . why will all this soldiers be dragging only him. Even when someone was caught with small girl head in a nylon and was trying to run away and resist arrest fools on nairaland will still sympathies with him. Pls let's find the root of matter before we start talking. I am still looking for the chain and the bike they tie him to

So d root of d matter means it's ok for them to brutalize him like dat. ur brain must be licking oil.
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by franklingud(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Many are indeed mad but few are roaming the streets.

Especially these naija soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by psalmson001: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
fizzy94:

Next time ask questions about things you have no idea about. Those who go through NDA are officers and you don't see them standing on the road or wielding guns in public anyhow, that's the job of the soldiers who we refer to as "curtu" in hausa.

First of all, i suspet ure an officer, so lemme give u dat small repect is till have for officers (dats if ure one) ............ So are you saying only commisioned officers go tru NDA?

Secondly, it wasnt stated if they wia commisioned officers or non-commisioned officers (curtu)
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by wyqay: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
its high time the appropriate authority look into this junior officers barbaric attitudes.
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Country of vagabonds
Touts in uniform they do not have my respect nor sympathy when they are killed

I was just going to post the same thing. And people wonder why no one has any sympathy when they're cut down by Boko Haram.

They've lost the respect of Nigerians. Monsters in uniform

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
They are always looking for opportunities to deal with civilians.
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by nkemjacob2(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Am. Sure all this while soldiers mal threatening civilians re not been punished froM the previous times... That y dey continue their brutal act openly

We don't have law in dis country
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by Small080(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hey! Nigeria army are trained to protect nigerians not to kill us now.... abeg use your brain oh
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by fizzy94(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
psalmson001:

First of all, i suspet ure an officer, so lemme give u dat small repect is till have for officers (dats if ure one) ............ So are you saying only commisioned officers go tru NDA?

Secondly, it wasnt stated if they wia commisioned officers or non-commisioned officers (curtu)
Only commissioned officers go through NDA but in some special cases you can have executive commissioning of non-commissioned soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by psalmson001: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
fizzy94:

Only commissioned officers go through NDA but in some special cases you can have executive commissioning of non-commissioned soldiers.

Ok thanks...... We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by RaptorX: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nigerian soldiers like to misbehave because the average Nigerian is a bloody coward and like to overhype them to much. Saw one mumu soldier couple of days ago taking of his belt and trying to beat one of the cab drivers in front of the Ikeja mall even with all the fellow cab drivers and his wife carrying his little child begging him he kept going towards the driver who have moved back away from him but he kept threatening to beat him up, he went inside the mall came out and still threatening to beat the guy up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by fortunechy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
what a useless country
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by bluecircle470: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
the man that lead them, who is a married man and manfriend to the the lady was said to be an impersonator of the Nigerian army who always claim to be a Lt. colonel. he his now on the run after soldiers came to his house to arrest him at grammar school area ikorodu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by alwaysonnet: 12:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Just like your good for nothing Father
nnatom:

So d root of d matter means it's ok for them to brutalize him like dat. ur brain must be licking oil.
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Na so one stupid korofo, obviously a recruit decided to test my craze. Coming back late from Apapa, I flagged the idiot down. He gave me an outrageous price and I told him he was one of those ripping off unsuspecting commuters by taking advantage of the traffic chaos in Apapa. He was infuriated and would later call me a bloody civilian and even stormed out of the vehicle with the intention of teaching me a lesson.

That was when I lost my cool and by the time I finished with the buffoon, he practically took to heels and scampered away with his tail between his legs. Omo!! Come see as the bagga bolted like Usain Bolt.

I felt like Gani for once. The nonsense curriculum at their training schools should be trashed. Those bunkums are not civil in any way.

Fela called them Zombies. They are devoid of any cranial exercises. Someone has to command them because they are erratic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by alwaysonnet: 12:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Mumu. Does those pics relate with the story? Fools Like you. Where is the machne dey tied him?. Na for social media u dey get mouth. When you see soldier for street slap am and revenge for him.that is how politician come and deceive you every 4years and you claim to have brain that is not licking engine oil
nnatom:

Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by afbstrategies: 2:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Strange things happening in Nigeria everyday. What a Country! undecided
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by Tecno66: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2017
psalmson001:
... Zombie o zombie... *in fela's voice*

So all they teach them in NDA na to dey bodyguard girlfriends and assuslt innocent civilians?

I just cant imagine my self being an officer, and one mumu colleague will come to me to join him to go oppress an innocent civilian.
Which NDA, all this ones na recruit. I dont think a trained officer will behave like this.
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by smallsmall: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
The Army chain of Command needs to institute and make very open, a complaint structure to DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF NONSENSE.
A situation where some 'soldiers' use our national Uniform, a uniform that is and must be respected, to commit such heinous crime MUST NEVER be entertained.

Respect, begets respect and if soldiers disrespect Civilians, using the NA uniform, then we should expect Civilians to disrespect the Uniform and that is something that should not happen.

This particupar case is very simple because it is not a case of "Unknown Soldiers".
The woman (Desola) is known and since she is the one that brough the soldiers, she would (and must) point out her Soldier Boyfriend, who will then point out his accomplices.

All of them will then undergo an orderly room trial under military codes and l feel a dishonorable discharge from the Army and then civil prosecution will be in order.
undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by smallsmall: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2017
fizzy94:

The reverse is actually the case!

It is when you graduate from the NDA, that you become a "commissioned" (into the NA) officer.
You cant be commissioned of you have not passed through and graduated from the NDA.
The other group are those who are already graduates of civilian Universities, who then enlist into the NA, using the Direct Short Service route.
When they finish, they also get "commissioned" into the NA and are called commissioned officer, with a starting rank of First Leutenant.

"Soldiers" are those who form the "Rank and File" and you cant have both words (commissioned & soldier) used together!
You are either a Soldier or an (commissioned) Officer.
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by smallsmall: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2017
psalmson001:

Using the posted pictures, those are 'Soldiers'.
Ofcourse, you will rarely see more than two commissioned officers together, walking on the street, talkless of fighting a civilian (except on direct order of a top superior!...and you dont want to see that. Soldeirs are usually used for such dirty work)

ONLY those who pass and graduated through the NDA, "become" commissioned 'as' OFFICERS
(the exception being the Direct Short Service graduands)
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by favourmic(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
nnatom:

what a stupid comment. So because of woman soldier go beat a guy not alone self with his colleagues. smh .dat soldier guy and his colleagues are pure cowards.

cowards you say?? pleaae when ever you see one soldier just tell them that..... have nice day
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by newslifeop: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by bejeria101(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2017
The kind of sick humans in our military just sickens me. Not as if they have anything to offer,na to just oppress and intimidate pple
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by Hector09(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2017
trustyshoess:
Where are you from
Tunisia
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by Gracesofar(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2017
psalmson001:
... Zombie o zombie... *in fela's voice*

So all they teach them in NDA na to dey bodyguard girlfriends and assuslt innocent civilians?

I just cant imagine my self being an officer, and one mumu colleague will come to me to join him to go oppress an innocent civilian.

Oga dz her soldiers not officers. They went to depot at the back of PZ in zaria.......... Meanwhile out of 12 there z always a Judas. Contrary to what u say, law also govern us. As a clown in nda, I did militarylaw and I was told by the mp who took me the course that we r governed by two laws. Both military and civil law. So that u see there is called black market. Its not legit and the military frowns at it.
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by TINCAN(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
soldiers and bullying is like 5 & 6. grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hector09:
Tunisia
And that gives you the right to insult Nigerians because....?
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by Hector09(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
trustyshoess:

And that gives you the right to insult Nigerians because....?
becus of what?
Re: Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hector09:
becus of what?
That's a question for you mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.