Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (52566 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

He can choose to address it or not address it. For whatever reason, the guy chooses not to address it. He said it Sex or divorce. The woman agrees to the sex. Is that consent, coercion Is that rape?

Just like if you get consent using money. A girl is desperate for money the guy says sex and I give you money? Is this rape
Coercion it is.

Nah,that is not rape.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
VERDA:

Oga please stop misinterpreting my comments,I condemn rape in every form and this is the third time I am stating it,I am all for prevention,do what you will as an individual but be careful as not everyone is normal,some people are just psychos,that's the way the world is,so one has to be careful and be guided by circumstances around,some things you can do in certain places but can't in some other places not because it is not your right to do those things but because doing it might put you in danger,its called wisdom. Don't know why you are finding it hard to understand my point.

That is why I am asking you what are the precautions you take so you dont get attacked and raped by a Gay rapist, a psycho or someone physically stronger than you

Maybe women who are victims of rape can learn from the wisdom too and avoid those circumstances like you do
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
peterphd:

Ah, the crying liberal has arrived. Go tell your father to cower to your mum. I think the best part of you got ejected down your mum's thighs and ended up as the crusty brown stain on her sheets.

You are cretinous person!

I am highlighting your stupidity, you are saying I am liberal.

What makes me a liberal, cretin?

happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahahahhahaa. .weere I guess if I wanted to have sex everyday you will still have to call the police..My company,my employment terms and conditions..You agree you are in,you don't you leave..Nobody is harassing anybody..Maybe you should go and rant at Donald Trump or Roy moore a known sexual predator and not me..oponu ode

Look at another of the cretinous products of a failed education system!

person has no clue about the laws of the land and is laughing at his own dumb life thinking he is making sense. grin grin grin grin grin

These are the cretins that have fill NL thanks to the mantra of the people managing it.

So if you are a doctor with a private practice, I bet your dumbarse feels you can demand a Mouth Action, otherwise no treatment?

Your primary school teachers would not even get 10% in a Primary 2 test paper.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Coercion it is.

Nah,that is not rape.

So its not criminal. I am just trying to clarify because almost every sexual action now gets lumped as rape
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Nigeria is contending with the population at the moment....they don't want you to populate Sagamu beyond Lagos....cheesy

Seriously tho....a lot of peeps contested for that thing...but it was nice it went peacefully....

True!

1000 Oloris procreating might add to the population and would be too expensive for the State government. grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
sad sad sad I can't be reading through the pages.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

So Shagamite what's up? I spent my youth days around Sagamu and Ikenne axis...Any experience along these lines?

I know all those areas.

My dad used to get my Ayamase from one old woman living in a mud hut in Iperu.

Your immune system has to be strong like mine to try food from such sources though. cheesy

You take a white girlfriend to eat in such places, she would leave Nigeria in a coffin. grin

Kai! The good ol' days. cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

I saw yu posted about Jiraiya and Tsunade which day i laughed. Naruto has screwed our minds, we interpret almost anything through Naruto. Don't mind me jare, stil lmourning Neji grin
Lol. Jiraiya was so mad over her, and she consistently rejected his advances. I must say I loved the way he handled the rejection. It never affected their relationship. She wasn't going to have a romantic relationship with another man after Dan's death, and she was gonna stick with that resolve! I must say, for a MISOGYNISTIC author like Masashi (yeah, guy so underestimated his Female Characters so much it irritates the fück out of me! Hinata was the heroine of the series, for fück's sake, can you point to any significant contribution she made? Kishimoto is a sexist mofo), he made his male characters sane and mentally stable, at least. grin

@emboldened. Lol. Honestly. grin

I was never a fan of Neji, though.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by savvy12: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
uzor2:
The definition means that a man cannot be raped by a woman. Not fair.

I think he focused on men because they are the main rapists in our society.
women rapists are few.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
uzor2:
The definition means that a man cannot be raped by a woman. Not fair.

Yep! That is the nonsense the liberal idiots want us to believe.

I have mentioned such on NL before:

https://www.nairaland.com/1884918/yes-means-yes-new-sex/20#26461554

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you walk naked, or if you wear boxers and no shirt or if you wear a body hugging top and tight jeans

Does that give a gay man or anyone the right to grab you and rape you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly. They should Pump a Fiction in his arse! grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

But there was no consent.

According to Swedish govt., it is rape. This why they want to try Julian Assange.

Are you sure that is the law in Sweden if the woman did not express her objection to the second set?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
peterphd:

Oga satanist, don't mind all these cry cry liberal men trying to please women by denying their masculinity. They think scoring own goals counts on the board for the golden boot or is it puuusy prize.

Masculinity is idiocy to this person!
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by VERDA: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

That is why I am asking you what are the precautions you take so you dont get attacked and raped by a Gay rapist, a psycho or someone physically stronger than you

Maybe women who are victims of rape can learn from the wisdom too and avoid those circumstances like you do

Lol...I take precautions related to circumstances and problems I face,and the precautionary measures I talked about was in life generally so I don't understand what your driving at,sometimes bad things just happens to good people irrespective of what precautions they take,but take precautions the must as it reduces certain risks,and don't forget this whole discussion started with someone encouraging girls to go unclad.Stop trying to be a smartass.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

I know all those areas.

My dad used to get my Ayamase from one old woman living in a mud hut in Iperu.

Your immune system has to be strong like mine to try food from such sources though. cheesy

You take a white girlfriend to eat in such places, she would leave Nigeria in a coffin. grin

Kai! The good ol' days. cheesy

Ah, those were my early days o.

Iperu, Ilishan, Ode remo, Odogbolu, Oh my good, these bring memories. Solarin, oh my Godm Bless my youth, such a rough but intelliegnt youth has grown to become a man.

R u into a white chick blo ?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

But where is the consent for that second round?

What consent?

He needs a fcking MoU signed by lawyers and specifically approved by the UNHCR?

She is fcking next to him naked after taking one nice hit with her legs in the air and moaning "fck me, baby. Cum in my mouth". What other consent does he need?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
VERDA:

Lol...I take precautions related to circumstances and problems I face,and the precautionary measures I talked about was in life generally so I don't understand what your driving at,sometimes bad things just happens to good people irrespective of what precautions they take,but take precautions the must as it reduces certain risks,and don't forget this whole discussion started with someone encouraging girls to go unclad.Stop trying to be a smartass.

Like you have a right to wear whatever you like and that doesnt give any psycho the right to touch or assault you, so does a girl

If you are saying there is no way you dress that is an excuse for a psycho to attack you then the same should be extended to any female

if you can wear body hugs, tight jeans, boxers or anything you want, so should a girl be free to wear what she wants and not excuse any attack on her person

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tozara:
Lol. Jiraiya was so mad over her, and she consistently rejected his advances. I must say I loved the way he handled the rejection. It never affected their relationship. She wasn't going to have a romantic relationship with another man after Dan's death, and she was gonna stick with that resolve! I must say, for a MISOGYNISTIC author like Masashi (yeah, guy so underestimated his Female Characters so much it irritates the fück out of me! Hinata was the heroine of the series, for fück's sake, can you point to any significant contribution she made? Kishimoto is a sexist mofo), he made his male characters sane and mentally stable, at least. grin

@emboldened. Lol. Honestly. grin

I was never a fan of Neji, though.

Jiraiaya and Tsunade's relationship is something else. I hate to remember it, you've made my afternoon sad.That guy try, she just couldn't love again after Dan died. Why people choose to remain loveless after falling apart from a lover beats me. Jiraiya and Tsunade would have been a good match, a perfect match, he loved her to the core, imagine the jutsu their children would have possessed. It's a lesson, never show a woman too much love, you won't end up with her grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Is there a need to call this "men's corner" or other forms of couch group counselling sessions? Lets just gist and talk.

I mentioned "men's corner" because men are the most likely to rape and more than 90% of rape cases have involved men being the aggressor.

From http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape,

So basically consent right? But is it all about consent?

Imagine a lady comes to visit you and at 1am, you ask her for sex. She turns you down and you threaten to throw her out knowing well that she has nowhere to go at that time and she is also in danger if she does and because of that, she agrees, is that consent?

Imagine the Manager asking one of the receptionists for sex with the receptionist knowing well that she is at risk of losing her job so she agrees. Is that consent?

Your girl visits you, you make those romantic moves but she was not all for it and says no so you "lockup" two hours later, you take her out, buy her drinks and when you are both home, you have sex with her, she probably even took your shirt off for you but is that consent?

You are a civil servant and someone wants a file submitted but you tell her to come see you in the photocopy room first, she agrees but is that consent?

We as men need to do better. We need to drop the bullshit and rise about it.

A girl is walking down the road and you and your friends turn it into a chance to make unsavory noises cos you think they are compliments…but isnt that harassment?

You have convinced yourself that women say no but mean yes. Bruh, dont play that game……no does not and will not mean yes. Even silence does not mean yes. Because she is wet is not even mean consent. What's the worst that can happen if you dont have sex when turned on?

Can we discuss this more? Lets be better for our women and maybe the world will be a lil bit better

I found this thread late.

This thread is embarrassingly scripted to please the female gender, not surprising though, Op has a history of being a female-pleaser.

• What sort of girl will visit a man at 1 am at night?

• What sort of girl have a boyfriend and goes out to eat and accept gift without thinking what she has to give in return?

• A girl sleeping with her manger is simply valuing her job over her dignity.

Stop disgracing yourself. Your femal patronizing is agonizingly foolish and desperate.

Have some sense of shame and tact.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by VERDA: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol...I take precautions related to circumstances and problems I face,and the precautionary measures I talked about was in life generally so I don't understand what you plan on achieving by trying to narrow things down to me being raped and what i would do to prevent it,sometimes bad things just happens to good people irrespective of what precautions they take,but take precautions the must as it reduces certain risks,and don't forget this whole discussion started with someone encouraging girls to go unclad.Stop trying to be mischievious.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

What consent?

She is fcking next to him naked after taking one nice hit with her legs in the air and moaning "fck me, baby. Cum in my mouth". What other consent does he need?
Verbal consent. grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Lalas247(f): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Omg how did I miss this topic shocked Mynd44 u for tag me na grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

So its not criminal. I am just trying to clarify because almost every sexual action now gets lumped as rape
It's not rape if it's between two consenting adults.More like business.I fvck you,you pay me for fvcking you.You're paying for a service rendered.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:

Who you dey tell?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

What consent?

Straight up bro. Thta's the zang. You're d baddest ! Raises my hat. Twale

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Lalas247(f): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
U seff no tag me ...
How did we miss this cheesy btw dp is kiss ... Kai u no even get one spot for face #teamfreshface
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by VERDA: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Like you have a right to wear whatever you like and that doesnt give any psycho the right to touch or assault you, so does a girl

If you are saying there is no way you dress that is an excuse for a psycho to attack you then the same should be extended to any female

if you can wear body hugs, tight jeans, boxers or anything you want, so should a girl be free to wear what she wants and not excuse any attack on her person

Yes she should be free to wear what ever she wants but she should be wise too,you can wear a bikini in a pool or beach but can't in a rough street with criminal elements,it is just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lalas247:

U seff no tag me ...
How did we miss this cheesy btw dp is kiss ... Kai u no even get one spot for face #teamfreshface
Me just find the thread now nihcheesy
Thank you but I still want your azz sad sad...lemme check if you have changed your dp seff. angry angry
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Jiraiaya and Tsunade's relationship is something else. I hate to remember it, you've made my afternoon sad.That guy try, she just couldn't love again after Dan died. Why people choose to remain loveless after falling apart from a lover beats me. Jiraiya and Tsunade would have been a good match, a perfect match, he loved her to the core, imagine the jutsu their children would have possessed. It's a lesson, never show a woman too much love, you won't end up with her grin
The love would have been one-sided, hence she would be deceiving him and wasting his time. I don't think people can EASILY (in caps for emphasis) control their mind and actually DECIDE what it loves. Speaking from experience. grin

We're derailing this thread fa. I'll mention you on my Naruto thread.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Who you dey tell?
You, dear. Care to tell me what it is all about? smiley
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Me just find the thread now nihcheesy
Thank you but I still want your azz sad sad...lemme check if you have changed your dp seff. angry angry
Lol I never change am o ....

Yh me too just saw it pop up on followed topics was like huh how did I miss this ... will just read up to page 4 or so

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.