Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (52274 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Martin0(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
shaybebaby:

It looks like no buyers o, guess I'll have to put him on freecycle. You put stuff on there for free, so atleast whoever asks for him can collect or pay for delivery. grin

Wait eee,don't be too fast...
I don already dey beg her,ok now if una sell me sure say una nor go miss megringrin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL. You have an ego that is as big as the olumo rock. But I guess that can be overlooked.

I think I will rank you as the most intelligent Nairalander I have come across now.smiley

Careful with the tags, I'm getting jealous, don't let agentofallah and vaxx hear this
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kimcutie:
You noticed my absence?
Yes I did.What is your name?I don't think I've ever asked.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Martin0(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daeylar:
We really derailed this thread sha
U don dey fear abi,if if dem ban u ehgrin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

What i don't get is the intensity hatred in this thread. The hate is even thicker than the one in Abaddon. Damn it
I know right. Perhaps it's some sort of personal vendetta against rapists,generally. He isn't even being logicall. sad sad
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm I jus dey think were I wan throway u enter now...

Abeg make d person wey carryyy u give me come carry u back abeg..

I run from u ooo
Infact I give u out for free to whoever is intrested
See ya stingy life. Them girls are deliberating already on how to sell you to make me rich. grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Careful with the tags, I'm getting jealous, don't let agentofallah and vaxx hear this
LOL, okay. Emabiinu. grin
But I am just appreciating intellect sha although the ego is a no-no.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
I know right. Perhaps it's some sort of personal vendetta against rapists,generally. He isn't even being logicall. sad sad

I'm not interested in the rape debate, it's attracting too much passion and intense energy from all sides, it's so annoying
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by shaybebaby(f): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Na so ooogringringrin how about my cry cry friend na (Noah)gringrin
He showed me last night. I took a bite out of his apple, na so wahala start o. And it was the last one. The crying was too much, I had to drag both of us to the shops at 9pm to go buy fresh ones.
But been a good boy today writing his odd numbers to about 500. Thanks for asking Jare.

How's your leg? Better?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL. You have an ego that is as big as the olumo rock. But I guess that can be overlooked.

I think I will rank you as the most intelligent Nairalander I have come across now.smiley

Thanks, babes.

I agree with you too. wink
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

What i don't get is the intensity hatred in this thread. The hate is even thicker than the one in Abaddon. Damn it
shocked shocked Hatred?! With what tone do you read my posts? grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Kimcutie: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Yes I did.What is your name?I don't think I've ever asked.
"Perry Michealz" I like adding "Z" to the Micheal
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Daeylar(f): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tozara:
See ya stingy life. Them girls are deliberating already on how to sell you to make me rich. grin

Make you rich kwa

I thought you needed money for tuition? I hope it's not a scam?
Shaybebaby, what do make of this?

Martin0:

U don dey fear abi,if if dem ban u ehgrin

I'm innocent embarassed
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Martin0(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
bukatyne:

1. Why would a lady sleep over night at your house if she doesn't want sex

2. It's blackmail. The receptionist could decide to resign.

3. It is consented. Most times, lovers have to cajole one another before they agree.

4. Bros you said agree, that's clearly consented blackmail.

5. I agree. Only it's bullshit of blackmail and not rape. The woman also had the choice of calling their bluff.

6. It is embarrassing and not harassing. As far as the lady is not in any physical danger, she is just a sport. People in a large group will always make sport of a single individual esp if different. We still did in my office today. The sport was embarrassed initially and got into the flow.

7. Women often say no when they mean yes so they don't 'look' cheap/ the enjoy the chase. And every sensible man knows when his woman wants the chase and when she really means no. How would sexual relationship be if everytime the woman says no, the man leaves her? Not very many women will say yes when you first touch them. If a woman is wet when she is not turned on, it is most likely an infection/disorder.

8. Such discussions if not properly defined worsen relationships between men and women.

Base on No 1..see young man ladies sometimes sleep in my house and sometimes I do same but we don't have sex...

What kind of brain do u ve?na wa ooo so if a lady decides to spend d night in my house it then mean's she's for sex?

E nor get wetin man nor go hear ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL, okay. Emabiinu. grin
But I am just appreciating intellect sha although the ego is a no-no.

You'll be surprised when it comes to intellect, there are over 20 guys i respect on the forum, i can't rank any higher than the other.. From blackfyre to WordWorld to Sagamite. Name it, so many guys with sharp minds.

The ego is cool, ladies don't like guys that have soft ego. So i'm switching to his. Who doesn't like, talk a walk wink
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tozara:
shocked shocked Hatred?! With what tone do you read my posts? grin

Naaa not yours nau, you're comical. I mean other fells on the thread. The hate level is something else
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin grin

ToZara hope the money is ok?? grin
Come on, dear, isn't that cheap? grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

I'm not interested in the rape debate, it's attracting too much passion and intense energy from all sides, it's so annoying
Yes, somehow. Most people aren't debating rationally.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Martin0(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daeylar:

Make you rich kwa
I thought you needed money for tuition? I hope it's not a scam? Shaybebaby, what do make of this?

I'm innocent embarassed
How about me
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Yes, somehow. Most people aren't debating rationally.

Rape threads have brought me nothing but crap this year. I'm staying off controversial subjects, one thing i admire about you, is your ability to detach your feelings from subjects and discuss objectively regardless of your gender. Yu have a sharp mind. Keep it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Daeylar(f): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

How about me

How?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by PDPGuy: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

So I spent the night with my gf and we made sweet love. Then in the middle of the night I woke up and saw her sexy body by my side and the urge came and I penetrated her while she was still sleeping naked by my side. She woke up while I was inside her. Did I rape her?
I would say you raped her, even though she was naked. The fact that she was asleep can not imply that she consented to being penetrated
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

You'll be surprised when it comes to intellect, there are over 20 guys i respect on the forum, i can't rank any higher than the other.. From blackfyre to WordWorld to Sagamite. Name it, so many guys with sharp minds.

The ego is cool, ladies don't like guys that have soft ego. So i'm switching to his. Who doesn't like, talk a walk wink
Hahaha. I like the new youcheesy

Suave, smart, saucy and unapologetic. If you don't like, take a walk.cheesy cool

You need to let me in on who these guys are so I can go and hit the follow button.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kimcutie:
"Perry Michealz" I like adding "Z" to the Micheal
I know you're lying but nice name.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Oh really u mean she's badgringrin
Waow that na enjoyment for u nagringrin

Abeg join me drink garri ooogringrin
Of course, even rich people drink garri. It's either I get money after you're sold or you give me money from your purse. grin

Oya, let's drink. grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

I would say you raped her, even though she was naked. The fact that she was asleep can not imply that she consented to being penetrated

Was it her father's house? Or did she go there to test his restraint? Or didnt she envisaged the chances of getting raped sleeping alone on a bed in an undefined relationship?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by shaybebaby(f): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daeylar:

Make you rich kwa

I thought you needed money for tuition? I hope it's not a scam?
Shaybebaby, what do make of this?

I'm innocent embarassed
I'm ending the sale right away. Or maybe not, on second thoughts. We will take the proceeds and go mad in the boxing day sales. I've had my eye on a coat for karen millen. You nko?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahaha. I like the new youcheesy

Suave, smart, saucy and unapologetic. If you don't like, take a walk.cheesy cool

You need to let me in on who these guys are so I can go and hit the follow button.

I must tell you i hate the old apologetic me. The new me is you don't feel cool with it, take a walk. There's always something better ahead. I'll treat all ladies this way from now. Na una fault wink

Anyways not doing Nigerian chicks anymore, the attitude sucks. Back to my dream ladies..You ladies don't worry you'll be fine..
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by bukatyne(f): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
It is still rape nonetheless.Married sex should be consensual.Saying "I do" to marriage doesn't give one the liberty to coerce or force one's partner into doing something they'd rather not do.Their decisions should be respected.

Biblically, the spouses body belong to one another and you are well within your rights to coerce your partner.

Any married person will tell you that if at the first no a husband backs out, it is recipe for disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Thanks, babes.

I agree with you too. wink
I didn't think you would disagree in the first place.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Kimcutie: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I know you're lying but nice name.
Thanks hun, btw am not lying... I believe whatever you say, kindly reciprocate grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.