Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (52313 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ikillfools:
So true. I agree wholeheartedly. but what do you call a person who goes swimming in crocodile infested water?

it's the same with women who dress scantily, like why attract predators to yourself when you know you're not physically/mentally fit to wade them off.

Tushe. You've spoken well. On point
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by chic2pimp(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

This is a prevalent issue taking place in the UK, where stupid c*nt SJWs and Liberals are bastardising the meaning of "harassment" to suit their nonsense anti-men (misandry) activities as usual.

These morons have turned putting a hand on a woman you know's knees as "sexual harassment", but of course if she puts a hand on your knee it is not. Moronic bastards!

Here is the hierarchy of how it should work in the law for your benefit:

1) Rape - The act of non-consensually putting your sex organ in (or on) the 3 sexual orifices (mouth, anus and pussssssy) of someone else.

2) Sexual Assault - The act of non-consensually touching the sex organs and primary attraction tools of someone else.

3) Sexual Harassment - The repeated act of unwanted sexual proposition after the intended target has clearly expresses their lack of interest/annoynace, worse still, if there is a threat of consequences if they don't acquiesce.

4) Inappropriate behaviour - The act of (i) non-consensually touching someone sexually (in parts that are not their sex organs or attraction tools) repeatly, (ii) exposing ones self to another person who you have no prior consensual intimacy with or (iii) talking sexually to a person who is not interested, and who you have no prior consensual intimacy with, in a PROFESSIONAL setting.

5) Unwanted advances - The act of attempting to (i) woo someone by approaching them verbally, (ii) woo someone by touching them non-aggressively in a non-sexual organ part of their anatomy ONCE or (iii) sexually propositioning them until the point they express firm lack of interest/annoyance

No 1 to 3 should be criminal offences.

For No 4, the naked bit (4ii) should be a light criminal offence while the other 2 should be a caution at best if needed.

No 5 is not a criminal offence and part of life everyone should get used to, otherwise they are free to commit suicide.

Both men and women should be guilty of all if they occur. Not only men as some c*nts would want it to be.
FCu...k Me shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked.. Saga Saga The Fuku faka Love machine. Is that really you? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daeylar:
Nice Simple things they don't know or claim not to know. Some comments can be really troubling.
It is a sad situation.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Daeylar(f): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tozara:

I hope the animals controlled by their crocodile brain listen.

LMAO grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
We find it easy to criminalize rape but toilets keeps getting filled daily with fetuses. The problem is not the act but the lack of mutual agreement to the act. How about, keep sex for marriage?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by TSOM(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ikillfools:

I still believe it's left for females to prove there's more to them than just boobs, ass, hips and the likes. most male react to what they see in females. if it's not her facial features, then it's her body feature, that's the way I see it.
True. Except she sexually objectifies herself like a lot of females do now on and off Nairaland - dressing deliberately provokingly and uploading pictures to focus on their butts and boobs - I guess she hasn't given passive consent or invitations to be treated as a plaything.

If you dress like a whöre, you forfeited the right to be treated like a duchess. She can't claim sexual harassment but rape is a not an option.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
DaddyKross:

Blessed be thy brain, sire.

Thanks, man.

This brain is over-blessed by all the Gods of the Human race in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Wife not sex object. Sex is not a right that comes with marriage.It is not a wife's duty.

...She can't open her legs simply because her husband wants it. She doesn't give up her right to say yes or no the day she gets married.

...Wives do not belong to their husbands.Sex should be based on consent.

...However wives should under no circumstances withold sex from their husbands except there is a genuine reason for this.And even when she does,you have no right to rape her.

After family don bill me left and right, you dey find the right to close ya legs ehn? Issorite

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Wife not sex object.Sex is not a right that comes with marriage.It is not a wife's duty.

...She can't open her legs simply because her husband wants it. She doesn't give up her right to say yes or no the day she gets married.

...Wives do not belong to their husbands.Sex should be based on consent.

...However wives should under no circumstances withold sex from their husbands except there is a genuine reason for this.And even when she does,you have no right to rape her.

If wife withholds sex, husband threatens divorce on the basis of no sex and she grudgingly accept.

Is that consent or rape
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

FCu...k Me shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked.. Saga Saga The Fuku faka Love machine. Is that really you? shocked

Yes o, my bruv.

It is really me with Sango, Ogun, Yemoja and Obatala watching over me and 1000 babes behind me waiting for my pure fuku faka fuku faka German-machine looooooooooooove making. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by chic2pimp(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Yes o, my bruv.

It is really me with Sango, Ogun, Yemoja and Obatala watching over me and 1000 babes behind me waiting for my pure fuku faka fuku faka German-machine looooooooooooove making. grin

Hahaha grin grin grin grin Mateeeee longest time man. Where have you been? This forum has sorely missed your intellectual slaughterings of fuc..k.tards, Cretins and Products of Nigeria's failed Education system.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Yes but is consent drawn by coercion really consent?

It is, as long as you are NOT threatened with physical harm/restraint or threatened that someone you care about would be armed HENCE you still have the free will to say no.

That said, coercion that involves threat of non-physical negative consequences (that are not rape) should still be punishable under the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Ikillfools: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Tushe. You've spoken well. On point
Okey dokey.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Afritop:
[s]Women are the greatest rapist.
A catwalking woman that dresses in a sexually destructive manner in a see through dress and denge pose in front a sexually frustrated mad man and thinks nothing will happen is a rapist[/s]
You're the biggest fool on the planet.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

It is, as long as you are NOT threatened with physical harm/restraint or threatened that someone you care about would be armed HENCE you still have the free will to say no.

That said, coercion that involves threat of non-physical negative consequences (that are not rape) should still be punishable under the law.

You this man. Where have you been

Ok on this, if a girl needs money and the guy told her he would only give after sex, is that coercion and is it punishable?

If a man threatens to breakup with his babe if he doesn't get sex, is that coercion and should it be punishable
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha grin grin grin grin Mateeeee longest time man. Where have you been? This forum has sorely missed your intellectual slaughterings of fuc..k.tards, Cretins and Products of Nigeria's failed Education system.

I have purposely been away, man.

This forum has not missed my intellectual slaughterings at all. The owner has intentionally decided it is a business strategy to fill the place with fucktards, cretins, retards, morons and products of a failed education system, so intellect is really not needed or wanted.

You can see the result yourself. That is the mentality of a Nigerian/black businessman for you.

While the likes of Facebook and Amazon that started in roughly the same period have evolved to greater things, NL has intentional evolved to retardation by the owner and moderators.

Utter JUNK! It does not deserve my presence. I am far above it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ok on this, if a girl needs money and the guy told her he would only give after sex, is that coercion and is it punishable?

If a man threatens to breakup with his babe if he doesn't get sex, is that coercion and should it be punishable

No, it is not coercion except she is entitled to what she is asking for under the laws and constitution.

What you described in there are barter. She is free to give and take OR waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Ikillfools: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
TSOM:

True. Except she sexually objectifies herself like a lot of females do now on and off Nairaland - dressing deliberately provokingly and uploading pictures to focus on their butts and boobs - I guess she hasn't given passive consent or invitations to be treated as a plaything.

If you dress like a whöre, you forfeited the right to be treated like a duchess. She can't claim sexual harassment but rape is a not an option.
some females still say it's their God given right to dress they way they see fit, be them going almost nude_ or nude_ without guys harassing them.

For me, I've come to the conclusion that most female are sexually attractive, and i'll approach them like that. it's left for them to accept or decline. be them dressing like a whore_ or a saint. it doesn't matter.

I once made a sexual overture to a reverend sister and she blushed. now this is someone who wasn't dressed scantily, though her boobs, curves and hips hug and cloth very well, it made my imagination come alive with lewd thoughts...

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

I almost forgot. This motherfucker is DayoKanu. grin grin grin grin grin

How na?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daeylar:
Tozara, how do you see the topic?
It's a nice thread. But the OP won't achieve his goal----the thread won't serve its purpose. You just watch.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Daeylar(f): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
I will never accept victim blaming in any way or form

NEVER!!!!

A woman's dressing will never ever be an excuse for rape.

Instead of trying to create a society where people know, men know, that no matter how a woman dresses the thought of sexually harrasing her is not acceptable not to talk about carrying it out, we would rather tell women to cover up, to protect herself from predators??
Tacitly passing a message that if you dress in a certain way, you are inviting rape, tacitly telling rapists that they have an excuse, never ever acceptable,

Kids are raped, Muslim women covered head to toe are raped, well dressed women are raped, as we have seen countless times the problem is not the clothes,
So that dress well bullshīt is DOA.

The problem is the animals that are raping people, our solution should bother on how to get rid of the animals, and maybe teach the younger generation better values so that they know, no matter what was worn, rape is never acceptable, not to start attacking victims

Victim blaming culture is wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

No, it is not coercion except she is entitled to what she is asking for under the laws and constitution.

What you described in there are barter. She is free to give and take OR waka pass.

Ok good.

If this was a job in my company or a role in my movie or a favor I can grant

And I decide to ask for sex in return for granting those

Is this coercion and is it punishable
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

I almost forgot. This motherfucker is DayoKanu. grin grin grin grin grin

How na?

I dey o. how's jennykadry
All the babes left me here. Even that amala guzzling ori eja called ifyalways go waka pass and do as if she no sabi me
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
ouigy99:
[s]@OP, based on what you have stated.... Girls are the ones most guilty of the act. You woo a girl, after some weeks of dating and it's time to have sex, that's when she remembers she hasn't paid her school fees, he needs to make her hair, her mother is sick, the following week is her birthday, her phone got spoilt the previous night; as guy man her Don stand and all him brain Don focus on "drilling the well" in front of him, he has no other option than to promise to take care of those things for her, else she will say "I am not in the mood again", leaving the guy blue balled[/s]
Yeah, motherfucking rapist with a crocodile brain. If you can't control your reptilian impulses, you also don't know the way to the brothel? These clowns will say any rubbish to justify rape.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ok good.

If this was a job in my company or a role in my movie or a favor I can grant

And I decide to ask for sex in return for granting those

Is this coercion and is it punishable

Yes.

It is in the category of my "Inappropriate Behaviour" in a professional setting.

It is similar to discrimination and should be fine-able.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Ikillfools: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daeylar:
I will never accept victim blaming in any way or form

A woman's dressing will never ever be an excuse for rape.

Instead of trying to create a society where people know, men know, that no matter how a woman dresses the thought of sexually harrasing her is not acceptable not to talk about carrying it out, we would rather tell women to cover up, to protect herself from predators??
Tacitly passing a message that if you dress in a certain way, you are inviting rape, tacitly telling rapists that they have an excuse, never ever acceptable,

Kids are raped, Muslim women covered head to toe are raped, well dressed women are raped, as we have seen countless times the problem is not the clothes,
So that dress well bullshīt is DOA.

The problem is the animals that are raping people, our solution should bother on how to get rid of the animals, and maybe teach the younger generation better values so that they know, no matter what was worn, rape is never acceptable, not to start attacking victims

Victim blaming culture is wrong.
victim blaming indeed. when will you ever learn you can't force people to think/reason like you. or have you forgotten "Prevention is better than cure"?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

I dey o. how's jennykadry
All the babes left me here. Even that amala guzzling ori eja called ifyalways go waka pass and do as if she no sabi me

Ah, she is fine o. Currently on her 8th pregnancy for me.

Ifyalways is bitter about this because she has only had 7 for me, that is why she does not want to talk to anyone. grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

Yes.

It is in the category of my "Inappropriate Behaviour" in a professional setting.

It is similar to discrimination and should be fine-able.

Wait so how's the girl wants my money scenario different from girl wants my job, wants my movie role.

Wants accommodation and I told her I can accommodate if she gives me sex. Naturally she wouldn't have done any of these but because of her limited options she grudgingly makes the choice
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
kay29000:
It is a very complicated topic. Let me share my experience. I went to see a girl... It was already set in our minds that we were going to have sex. So, when I got there, we started off immediately. After a few seconds, she asked me to stop and begged me to leave. I was vexed, and I left. She called me on the phone and apologized, saying she was doing something like that for the first time, and felt somehow. But she then said I should have tried to maybe play with her/smooch her a little, maybe she would have gotten in the mood.

So, a few days later, she called again. And I specifically told her I ain't down for bullshiit. Hope you are sure this is what you want this time? She said yes. So, I went to her apartment again. She always turns the light off before I enter. She was already naked when I entered, and I started off with the position she said was her favorite (doggy), and then, after two minutes she asks me to stop again. So I remembered what she told me on the phone, and I slowed down and tried to smooch her boobs, that's how the girl said, "I'll shout rape o! I told you to stop." I jejeli stopped, wore my clothes, left her house and told her via a message I didn't want to have anything to do with her again.

Women are really complicated.

You did the right thing and she is mad!

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by TSOM(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ikillfools:

I once made a sexual overture to a reverend sister
and she blushed. now this is someone who wasn't dressed scantily, though her boobs, curves and hips hug and cloth very well, it made my imagination come alive with lewd thoughts...
What the...?!

Hands up. You win. I'm daring but not that daring.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Wait so how's the girl wants my money scenario different from girl wants my job, wants my movie role.

Wants accommodation and I told her I can accommodate if she gives me sex. Naturally she wouldn't have done any of these but because of her limited options she grudgingly makes the choice

Your job is in the public sphere, under public economic laws and regulation. Once you become a business, you are answerable to government and its business policies

Your money or your relationship is not in the public sphere or subject to government regulations.

In your first examples (money and relationships), she wanted something personal that you don't want to give her without benefits and you wanted something personal she does not want to give you without benefits. Both are not things you owe each other or are legally entitled to. So you both barter or waka!

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have been looking for a topic that discusses this because it's a huge topic now all over, everyday one celebrity is getting accused of rape

To me, I agree with you. I won't categorize them together. I'll rank them

1. Sex with minor,

2. Sex using physical force or weapon to subdue

3. Making uninvited sexual actions towards another like grabbing ass breast or any erotic part of her body

4. Exposing yourself sexually when it wasn't requested

5. Use of position to request sexual favors

6. Overtures and sexual negotiation

1 and 2 are the animals and deserve the worst punishment possible especially 1. It should be life jail or death

3 and 4 should be punishable. 3. Should be misdemeanor 4. Psychiatric evaluation and therapy on how to behave in society or get women to like you

5. Take away the position from the abuser of the position

6. No offence

Nihilist diggz ibime afrodoc2 a40 what do you think

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.