Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

Female Pastor Caught Pants Down In The Church Premises. Shame!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Pastor Caught Pants Down In The Church Premises. Shame!!! (1081 Views)

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Pastor Caught Pants Down In The Church Premises. Shame!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2017
My conscience was trying to tell me it’s wrong to have sex with a pastor in the church premises, but the desires of my flesh were too strong at the moment for me to listen. As a matter of fact, my conscience was dead and buried the moment we started kissing earlier. My manhood was hard again and I could tell from the way she stared between my legs that she couldn't wait to have my young…
Continue reading http://festyy.com/wtJNt0
Re: Female Pastor Caught Pants Down In The Church Premises. Shame!!! by python1: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2017
In pej's voice, Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives. But pastors and kpekus sha.

(1) (Reply)

Ukwu! Tw3rk Of The Year? Kenyan Girl Breaks "YOUtube" With Tw3rk Video / 7 Hard Truths You Need To Know About Serious Heartbreak / Photos From Wedding Of Man That Married Two Wives On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.