Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

Video: Tattoo Stylist Leaks Video Of Girl Who Came To Make Vag!na Tattoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Tattoo Stylist Leaks Video Of Girl Who Came To Make Vag!na Tattoo (1527 Views)

I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tattoo Stylist Leaks Video Of Girl Who Came To Make Vag!na Tattoo by onoriode111(f): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2017
I love fashion, I love designers, I love style. I am aware fashion is the only thing that you can't buy. Yes, if you are not a fashionista, you can't be fashionable! Unless you wanna buy a stylist. Lol.

But girls, is it worth it? Is a tattoo worth you showing what is termed private to a stylist? I can't imagine doing that because I want a tattoo down "there" where only me can see it. It's shameful!

This lady went to a stylist shop seeking a tattoo on her "pvssy", not knowing this guy was filming or running a documentary on the whole process.

The long and short of it all was that he posted the video, and here is the result.
Watch video

Re: Video: Tattoo Stylist Leaks Video Of Girl Who Came To Make Vag!na Tattoo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Stinks

(1) (Reply)

Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) / Viral Big-sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-to-be , Finally Weeds - Pictures / I Started Self Servicing At 9 - Actress, Jada Pinkett Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.