Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lowering The Bar For Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lowering The Bar For Women (5052 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Half-Naked Man Filmed Lowering Lover From Balcony As His Girlfriend Returns / Old Couple Get Drunk, Had Sex In Broad Day Light Outside The Bar(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Henitan24:

thanks so much in advance tongue
bank
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
The best piece on feminism I ve come across. Thanks for sharing this view.
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by QuietHammer(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
ubunja:
you h or feminism. we may not fully know what the hell is going on but we know one truth beyond all doubt:
MEN AND WOMEN HAVE NEVER HATED EACH OTHER LIKE THIS IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE.
Spot on.
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wooow! This is just the bitter truth

Many men are being assaulted everyday by women but the society has always told us to maintain calmness and never retaliate. Those who retaliate are often called "weak, foolish and irresponsible men"

Many married men are even physically assaulted by their wives but when the man reciprocates the same gesture, the women are usually the first to play the victim card in public just to attract sympathy.

That's just what the male gender faces and it's what we've been coping with
just like our igbo brothers. Example given (e.g) Innoson and co.
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by ibietela2(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Henitan24:
In an Age of gender equality and radical feminism, it is quite telling how we expect so little from women but so much from men. The hypocrisy is obvious. The double standard is apparent. Yet, we want equality.

In the 21st Century politically correct and affirmative action world, we seem to have lowered the bar for women. And we will pay for it.

Like I always say in a jocular manner, hell knows no gender. There's no women-friendly hell. Hell recognizes TRUE gender equality. Hell BURNS everyone EQUALLY. But this generation does not seem to get the memo. I'll explain why I say this.

I was once watching a Morning Talk Show on TV. The hosts on the show were ALL women. A wife had just murdered her husband in cold blood. I couldn't stop shaking my head as I watched these women struggling to RATIONALIZE the evil she had committed.

They blamed depression, they considered the possibility of mental instability and bottled up emotions. What they were doing was obvious. They were trying hard to make us see the killer woman as A VICTIM rather than a MURDERER!

On this same show, when a man killed his wife, the women spared no venoms. They called for outright justice. Although, some of them attempted dismissively to finger depression but the general consensus was clear. Justice!

Guys, we live in a world that underestimates women and always treats them as victims. Yet, the same world wants equality for them. This is evident in the latest story of a woman who stabbed her husband to death while he was asleep. Some people are already seeing her as a victim of depression or mental illness. Just imagine for once that it was the husband that did this. The outrage would be out of this world. There is simply no excuse for evil. Evil is evil.

There's no worse place where this bar has been lowered more than in the West. It's pathetic over there.

A woman claimed she was sexually assaulted more than 30 years ago when she was a minor by a man now running for Senate. This was 30 years ago. The alleged assaulter had been in public service for roughly 28 years, but there was dead silence. Now that he is running for Senate, the woman suddenly found her voice.

When she was asked why she kept silent about the assault for 30+ years, guess her response;

"Because no one asked. But now people are asking"

Just imagine. She kept quiet about it for three decades because no one asked? And the Western Media believed her!

OK, so let's back up a bit. Are people supposed to start asking EVERY woman out there if they had been sexually abused before they speak out? Do you see what we(female) are doing? It's very clear.

Because they do not want to blame the women who irresponsibly kept silent, they blame the WHOLE WORLD for not "asking"! Can you now see how low the bar is for women in the West?

Perhaps, if this woman had reported the assault to an adult immediately, the assaulter could have been stopped from hurting others. But no, blame the world for not asking her about it because everyone in the world should be telepathic.

Even sadder is the fact that if you dare blame the woman's irresponsible silence and opportunistic behavior, they would accuse you of victim-shaming. Yeah, she is the victim. A woman who kept quiet for three decades about an ALLEGED assault is a victim. In a sane world, those who keep quiet when a crime is committed are not called VICTIMS. We call them ACCOMPLICES.

The whole Western World has gone nuts.

We must put an end to the idea that women are always victims even when they clearly are not. We must stop bending the rules for them. Especially now that we want equality with men. Fair is fair.

Until that is done, we are not ready for real progress. We are just virtue signalling and being politically correct morons.

#truthissacred

Where on Earth?
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Henitan24(f): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
yeyerolling:
bank
Keystone
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by kazyhm(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Henitan24:
In an Age of gender equality and radical feminism, it is quite telling how we expect so little from women but so much from men. The hypocrisy is obvious. The double standard is apparent. Yet, we want equality.

In the 21st Century politically correct and affirmative action world, we seem to have lowered the bar for women. And we will pay for it.

Like I always say in a jocular manner, hell knows no gender. There's no women-friendly hell. Hell recognizes TRUE gender equality. Hell BURNS everyone EQUALLY. But this generation does not seem to get the memo. I'll explain why I say this.

I was once watching a Morning Talk Show on TV. The hosts on the show were ALL women. A wife had just murdered her husband in cold blood. I couldn't stop shaking my head as I watched these women struggling to RATIONALIZE the evil she had committed.

They blamed depression, they considered the possibility of mental instability and bottled up emotions. What they were doing was obvious. They were trying hard to make us see the killer woman as A VICTIM rather than a MURDERER!

On this same show, when a man killed his wife, the women spared no venoms. They called for outright justice. Although, some of them attempted dismissively to finger depression but the general consensus was clear. Justice!

Guys, we live in a world that underestimates women and always treats them as victims. Yet, the same world wants equality for them. This is evident in the latest story of a woman who stabbed her husband to death while he was asleep. Some people are already seeing her as a victim of depression or mental illness. Just imagine for once that it was the husband that did this. The outrage would be out of this world. There is simply no excuse for evil. Evil is evil.

There's no worse place where this bar has been lowered more than in the West. It's pathetic over there.

A woman claimed she was sexually assaulted more than 30 years ago when she was a minor by a man now running for Senate. This was 30 years ago. The alleged assaulter had been in public service for roughly 28 years, but there was dead silence. Now that he is running for Senate, the woman suddenly found her voice.

When she was asked why she kept silent about the assault for 30+ years, guess her response;

Just imagine. She kept quiet about it for three decades because no one asked? And the Western Media believed her!

OK, so let's back up a bit. Are people supposed to start asking EVERY woman out there if they had been sexually abused before they speak out? Do you see what we(female) are doing? It's very clear.

Because they do not want to blame the women who irresponsibly kept silent, they blame the WHOLE WORLD for not "asking"! Can you now see how low the bar is for women in the West?

Perhaps, if this woman had reported the assault to an adult immediately, the assaulter could have been stopped from hurting others. But no, blame the world for not asking her about it because everyone in the world should be telepathic.

Even sadder is the fact that if you dare blame the woman's irresponsible silence and opportunistic behavior, they would accuse you of victim-shaming. Yeah, she is the victim. A woman who kept quiet for three decades about an ALLEGED assault is a victim. In a sane world, those who keep quiet when a crime is committed are not called VICTIMS. We call them ACCOMPLICES.

We must put an end to the idea that women are always victims even when they clearly are not. We must stop bending the rules for them. Especially now that we want equality with men. Fair is fair.

Until that is done, we are not ready for real progress. We are just virtue signalling and being politically correct morons.

#truthissacred
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Henitan24:

Keystone
grin use am sub
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by lifedynamics: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lmao... There's hope for humanity after all.
Thank you madam for this piece, I know it's not easy for radical feminists to look at this without going crazy, but that doesn't make you any less correct. The more the double standard is played the less society will take it seriously.
If you're assaulted, talk (male or female)
If they overwrite you, go to the police.

A true feminist is one who instead of playing the gender card, burns it. She'll never blame men for her misfortunes or play victim. But if you mess with her or try to write her off, she'll throw you to the dogs.

Such a woman, e.g. Chimamanda is Golden and a man's dream grin

2 Likes

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Henitan24(f): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
bank

Wow! thanks my Santa what a surprise! wink. I really appreciate. May God replenish your pocket in multiple folds. Compliments of the Season to you.
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Henitan24(f): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
bank

Wow! thanks my Santa what a surprise! wink. I really appreciate. May God replenish your pocket in multiple folds. Compliments of the Season to You.
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by tomdon(m): 3:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Henitan24:

#truthissacred

Are you the author of this??
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Macgreat(m): 3:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Doubt this thing reach front page.
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Sultan5(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Henitan24:

Awesome write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Rigel95(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nice one Enitan. This is one of the more intelligent posts I have read on here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Mujtahida: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2018
ubunja:
you know its fvked-up when it takes a woman to speak on behalf of men. coz to be a man and speak-up for yourself gets u labelled "insecure" and "sexist" .and u will be told to man-up.
the problem is that man has been trained to fight for woman.so much that if his opponent becomes a woman he freezes.he doesnt know how to proceed. a woman knows she can kick a man's balls and people will cheer.but what does a man do? does he slap the woman?does he punch her?does he kick her vagina?either way it will end badly for him.
women say men need to stand-up for themselves.but it wont work. go to Youtube today and dozens of channels on Men's Rights are getting terminated.go to Twitter,dozens of male-interests accounts are getting suspended. women need to understand MEN CAN NOT STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES WITHOUT TEARING SOCIETY APART . men dont do hashtags and viral posts. when men protest they pick up guns.coz thats their language.they go to war to prove their point.they dont talk it out.
why cant men stand up for themselves?
they cant.coz the gvt ,the Law and businesses have become very powerful allies of women.every law is pro-woman. every gvt agency is pro-woman.research into female diseases is many times that for male diseases. social welfare schemes for women are many times those of men. only 1 in 10 NGOs carters for men.Female-only Prisons get 10X the funding for Male-only prisons.even in your city shelters for women outnumber men by a huge margin.even thou society has more men than women.and there are more male homeless people in every city than female homeless people.
why dont men stand-up for themselves?
they cant do that without threatening the day to day peace.and most men would tolerate abuse for a very long time before actually saying "fvck it".
earlier in the year the US had a Day Without Women where millions didnt go to work to "highlight how indespensable they are" at work. and the irony is that for many companies it was business as usual. but if millions of men were to stand-up for themselves and stay away from work how would that day go?
maybe "Why dont men stand up for themselves? " is the wrong question. maybe we should ask : WHY ARE MEN SO PATIENT?

but maybe women take it they are challanging men.as a test. u know we each have people we love to kick ,out of fun and we know they will kick back and not take it personally.maybe women kicked men hoping men would kick back and the fun continue. but women kicked a little too much.and now men are walking away from the play ground with no interest in keeping playing. and the women are shouting : Kick Back, Kick Back!!!
its a complex issue.and one that cant be solved by writing on it under bias of patriarchy or feminism. we may not fully know what the hell is going on but we know one truth beyond all doubt:
MEN AND WOMEN HAVE NEVER HATED EACH OTHER LIKE THIS IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE.
I have read you several times and I admire your rapier intelligence, your quick thinking, your ability to spot contradictions in the feminists narratives. Your last line is deep but I must say that it didn't happen accidentally. It's the result of a deliberate agenda. Go to the return of the Kings blog owned by roosh and read some(that's if you ain't already aware of the blog)

2 Likes

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by ubunja(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mujtahida:

I have read you several times and I admire your rapier intelligence, your quick thinking, your ability to spot contradictions in the feminists narratives. Your last line is deep but I must say that it didn't happen accidentally. It's the result of a deliberate agenda. Go to the return of the Kings blog owned by roosh and read some(that's if you ain't already aware of the blog)
nice. i saw this late coz mostly i use my other moniker MISEDUCATIONS. thanks for the kind words.
yes im always on Return Of Kings and those other Red Pill blogs and sites. mostly i download redpill & MGTOW Youtube videos that i have amassed in my laptop and watch daily.

Feminism is ruining love for everyone. and its uncanny how feminists themselves are more miserable than all of us
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Mujtahida: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
ubunja:
nice. i saw this late coz mostly i use my other moniker MISEDUCATIONS. thanks for the kind words.
yes im always on Return Of Kings and those other Red Pill blogs and sites. mostly i download redpill & MGTOW Youtube videos that i have amassed in my laptop and watch daily.

Feminism is ruining love for everyone. and its uncanny how feminists themselves are more miserable than all of us
Give women freedom and we'd all- including the women themselves - become chained. Give them power and we'd all become abused
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mujtahida:

Give women freedom and we'd all- including the women themselves - become chained. Give them power and we'd all become abused
i always tell guys who claim women are gentle creatures blah blab blah that its only cause they have no real power thats why they act nice. to see how cruel women can be just look at how they treat those 100% under their power: unborn babies (abortion) . just watch worldwide how they clamor and fight tooth and nail for rights to murder unborn weak innocent babies. thats what happens to anyone who falls under their power 100%. a world ruled by women is a world i want no part of.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Mujtahida: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i always tell guys who claim women are gentle creatures blah blab blah that its only cause they have no real power thats why they act nice. to see how cruel women can be just look at how they treat those 100% under their power: unborn babies (abortion) . just watch worldwide how they clamor and fight tooth and nail for rights to murder unborn weak innocent babies. thats what happens to anyone who falls under their power 100%. a world ruled by women is a world i want no part of.
And how they treat house girls/boys and their step children or children other than their biological children kept in their custody. I couldn't understand how those who have formed a choir singing men are beast can be so cruel to house girls/ boys and step children in their custody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mujtahida:

And how they treat house girls/boys and their step children or children other than their biological children kept in their custody. I couldn't understand how those who have formed a choir singing men are beast can be so cruel to house girls/ boys and step children in their custody.
they know because men are stronger it can be believed that men are cruel. in our twisted world: Strength = evil. Weakness = Good. but women are weak AND cruel. men are strong AND gentle. no country is safer than a country run by fathers (the Patriarchy). when mothers rule expect sluts and weak mamasbaby boys that are more emotional than logical and will react to everything with emotion. causing harm. 80% or so of prisoners in the US today were raised by single mothers. they commit crimes easy coz they are emotional. step in his foot he shoots you.emotions always brimming
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Mujtahida: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
they know because men are stronger it can be believed that men are cruel. in our twisted world: Strength = evil. Weakness = Good. but women are weak AND cruel. men are strong AND gentle. no country is safer than a country run by fathers (the Patriarchy). when mothers rule expect sluts and weak mamasbaby boys that are more emotional than logical and will react to everything with emotion. causing harm. 80% or so of prisoners in the US today were raised by single mothers. they commit crimes easy coz they are emotional. step in his foot he shoots you.emotions always brimming
Continue to give them the bitter pill. They hate you but deep inside they love you. Women naturally despise men who do not brush them. Such men cannot make a woman. The first sexual act that makes a woman is painful. Each man should take a cue from that. I'm not advocating cruelty. I'm saying being soft and nice don't cut with women. They want somebody to give it to them raw and hard and consistently at that too. They love you Bro, they do.
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by james255(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Henitan24:

why should I be ashamed of voicing out my opinion... Everyone is entitled to his or hers. I'm not against being a feminist though but it should be in all ramifications if we are really desperate to have it. Some don't really understand the whole stuff of being a feminist. Some misquote what a lady ought to possess as being feminist which is absolutely not it. Don't want to bias with my thinking and ideology so from gender equal to equal judgement and equal punishment for anyone that commit any atrocity be it male or female.

Madam!! where are your kind going to now days?
Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Henitan24(f): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2019
james255:

Madam!! where are your kind going to now days?

Donno about my kind, but as for myself, I'm one of the happiest being on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2019
ubunja:
you know its fvked-up when it takes a woman to speak on behalf of men. coz to be a man and speak-up for yourself gets u labelled "insecure" and "sexist" .and u will be told to man-up.
the problem is that man has been trained to fight for woman.so much that if his opponent becomes a woman he freezes.he doesnt know how to proceed. a woman knows she can kick a man's balls and people will cheer.but what does a man do? does he slap the woman?does he punch her?does he kick her vagina?either way it will end badly for him.
women say men need to stand-up for themselves.but it wont work. go to Youtube today and dozens of channels on Men's Rights are getting terminated.go to Twitter,dozens of male-interests accounts are getting suspended. women need to understand MEN CAN NOT STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES WITHOUT TEARING SOCIETY APART . men dont do hashtags and viral posts. when men protest they pick up guns.coz thats their language.they go to war to prove their point.they dont talk it out.
why cant men stand up for themselves?
they cant.coz the gvt ,the Law and businesses have become very powerful allies of women.every law is pro-woman. every gvt agency is pro-woman.research into female diseases is many times that for male diseases. social welfare schemes for women are many times those of men. only 1 in 10 NGOs carters for men.Female-only Prisons get 10X the funding for Male-only prisons.even in your city shelters for women outnumber men by a huge margin.even thou society has more men than women.and there are more male homeless people in every city than female homeless people.
why dont men stand-up for themselves?
they cant do that without threatening the day to day peace.and most men would tolerate abuse for a very long time before actually saying "fvck it".
earlier in the year the US had a Day Without Women where millions didnt go to work to "highlight how indespensable they are" at work. and the irony is that for many companies it was business as usual. but if millions of men were to stand-up for themselves and stay away from work how would that day go?
maybe "Why dont men stand up for themselves? " is the wrong question. maybe we should ask : WHY ARE MEN SO PATIENT?

but maybe women take it they are challanging men.as a test. u know we each have people we love to kick ,out of fun and we know they will kick back and not take it personally.maybe women kicked men hoping men would kick back and the fun continue. but women kicked a little too much.and now men are walking away from the play ground with no interest in keeping playing. and the women are shouting : Kick Back, Kick Back!!!
its a complex issue.and one that cant be solved by writing on it under bias of patriarchy or feminism. we may not fully know what the hell is going on but we know one truth beyond all doubt:

Best post I've read on nairaland

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by james255(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Ok have a blissful life you and your generation
Henitan24:

1 Like

Re: Lowering The Bar For Women by Watercarrier: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Henitan24:

Hello

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are Weird / How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] / This Is Why You Guys Should Never Marry A Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.