Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

Four Proven Ways To Please Your Woman Without P3n3tration! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Proven Ways To Please Your Woman Without P3n3tration! (1028 Views)

I'm Not Alone; Jesus Is With Me - 50-year-old Woman Without A Husband Or Child / How To Attract A Woman Without Money Or Looks / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Proven Ways To Please Your Woman Without P3n3tration! by MsDoris(f): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some Men out there think that the best way to please a woman is by making her cum, therefore they go about learning various sex styles. But they are missing the most important thing.

Pleasing a woman is not just to make her orgasm by penetration, but what happens in-between, that is, before the penetration. You have to really understand what turns your woman on and when I say understand, I mean a deep understanding.

Four proven ways to actually please a woman without necessarily having s3x with her are:

UNDERSTAND YOUR WOMAN
Like I said above, it is not just about discovering various sex techniques you feel will wow her, understanding your woman is about knowing what turns her on, get her to open up to you. Some ladies get turned on when you unconsciously pull her over to your side of the bed in the morning, trust me, the ladies see it as a sexy reflex.

Some get turned on when Men cook for them and feed them, so hot!.

Some get turned on when you kiss her all over her body playfully, making her giggle. It never gets boring.

while some get turned on when you come up behind her when she is either cooking, or washing, or doing anything and you put your arms around her waist and kisses her neck, trust me, this trick works always and she will end up leaning over for a hard kiss and at times you know what happens next after the hard kiss.
So it is your duty to discover her deepest fantasies and go right on to make those happen.

TALK DIRTY WITH HER
Most women love hearing their men say raw things to them, it causes a spark within them and it is sometimes capable of making them wet.
It makes them excited about getting down with you.
This works every time, just know the right dirty things to say to her, for example: “Baby your ass is perfect” (whilst slapping a cheek) or “Wow, your breasts are absolutely gorgeous” (whilst softly biting a nipple).
It retains the………..Continue @

http://www.mimidoris.com/2017/04/four-proven-ways-to-please-your-woman.html

Re: Four Proven Ways To Please Your Woman Without P3n3tration! by bjt(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Four Proven Ways To Please Your Woman Without P3n3tration! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin

"TALK DIRTY WITH HER"

When i read this, all i can say OOHH SHII! THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE

2 Likes

Re: Four Proven Ways To Please Your Woman Without P3n3tration! by ubunja(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
"Some Men out there think that the best way to please a woman is by making her cum"

LOOOOOOOL what in Jesus' name is this grin grin grin
isnt cumming like the goal of sexual intercourse

1 Like

Re: Four Proven Ways To Please Your Woman Without P3n3tration! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
When You Say Talk Dirty, you Mean like "Go And Wash Those Your Dirty Fillty under Pants constitution Miasma in My Aboard" I Guess She Will Love This Kind Of Dirty Talk

(1) (Reply)

Inside South Korea' S Bizarre P * Nis -themed Park - Photos / Sexually Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent / Always Works!!! Know If Your Girl Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.