Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,390 members, 7,908,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

We Need To Be More Matured - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Need To Be More Matured (625 Views)

Personal Award For The Most Reasonable And Matured Guy On Romance Section . / Which States Can We See This ? Matured Minds (pics) / How Can I Look More Matured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Be More Matured by bulletG(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2010
I have noticed that most times when someone posts a topic on nairaland, instead of getting advice or solution to his problems, he gets insults.
That s why most people dont come here for advice anymore, please lets see if we can stop this and act maturely for once. smiley
Re: We Need To Be More Matured by sistajay(f): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2010
Mature? abeg we come here to be ourselves o jare, why ruin the fun? Abi I look like Agony Aunt to you! Make you watch your mouth o! grin
Re: We Need To Be More Matured by fubiluv: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2010
I so believe you.
Most times people just keep talking rubbish.
They just talk arrogantly.
Some even quarrel over another persons issue.
I really don't get it.
It can be so annoying.
Pls we really need to learn how to talk to people,
especially on important issues that has to do with the heart.
I hope this network is for ADULTS.
Re: We Need To Be More Matured by kpolli(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
cos we naturally aint matured, including u Mr poster
Re: We Need To Be More Matured by tayoast(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
of course if u'r serious wt d topic & u supply details, nobody 'll trivialize d thread.

wat most of u newbies do is come here, give a one-liner & ask for advice. . . undecided
Re: We Need To Be More Matured by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Mar 26, 2010
That's Nigerians for you, It's Uncivilization.
Re: We Need To Be More Matured by tayoast(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nairalanders Think I'm Troublesome / Get A Beliz Visa In 2 Weeks / Help! Should I Migrate To Uk Or Stay In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.