Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex (4617 Views)

I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / The UNIBEN Student Was Raped Before She Committed Suicide, She Was A Virgin / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Looking at the story, the whole thing looks fabricated

Whether it's fabricated or not, if someone with a similar experience needs answers, it should serve as a reference point. The girl in the story is lying
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by RealPMer(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oga, your fiancée abi girlfriend opened a thread on your head yesterday asking us to help her find a way to deceive you with the fake rape and virginity thing.

Chai, so she ended up taking the advice she got here.

Lol......not me man
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by MissRaine69(f): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
What do you see in her now that you have had sex?
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by RealPMer(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
What do you see in her now that you have had sex?

She hasn't changed. Was the sex supposed to change anything? I guess not.
Just don't like the rape story, makes we want to avoid her now. For me any sexual move could be bringing bad memories to her. So I'm worried but then what if its all a lie just so I wouldn't think she lost her virginity carelessly.
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by IAMSASHY(f): 4:50am On Nov 23, 2017
undecided u cud hv included dis part in ur post, she is nt serious
RealPMer:
Okay real advice guys.

OpIf she was very tight when you penetrated then she's not lying.

Wasn't very tight.
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by xendra: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2017
walepackage:
i would have answer you in same way.But,i wouldnt do that,cos i will asume that the most 'working part' of your brain was malfunction when you typed that shi.it,as such,its expected of you to post this giberish.When you decipher from lie and fact,then you can quote me.
mtchwww
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by walepackage(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2017
xendra:
mtchwww
its early to start with.No hard feelings
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by vanhayor(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
xendra:
mtchewww ode.
Lol...dem don too fvck u
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by vanhayor(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided u cud hv included dis part in ur post, she is nt serious
Re u tight down there?
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by xendra: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
vanhayor:
Lol...dem don too fvck u
like dem do ya mama wen she take born you
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by spactacus(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
So one day I asked a lady if she was still a virgin the babe gave me a YES and NO answer, I was damn shocked. The yes was that the guy chook the prick and the no was that when he chook the prick it was painful and he asked him to stop. Women embarassed
woman don tell me this before which side u dey, make e no be she oo I dey bariga
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by vanhayor(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
xendra:
like dem do ya mama wen she take born you
Y e dey pain you?
D!ck scatter your life
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by xendra: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
vanhayor:

Y e dey pain you?
D!ck scatter your life
cheesy nope. just feeling sorry for d one yo momma had to take to bring you
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by vanhayor(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
xendra:
cheesy nope. just feeling sorry for d one yo momma had to take to bring you
I cant blame you...
Go ask your mama...
She was raped and that was what resulted to your pregnancy..
Just know your father is unknown..
And dont let your mama know i've told you the secret
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by xendra: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2017
vanhayor:

I cant blame you...
Go ask your mama...
She was raped and that was what resulted to your pregnancy..
Just know your father is unknown..
And dont let your mama know i've told you the secret
ode. i look like my dad and nothing like my mom. ..but don't worry little boy I know u just told me your mother's secrete
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by vanhayor(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
xendra:
ode. i look like my dad and nothing like my mom. ..but don't worry little boy I know u just told me your mother's secrete
U think u look like ur dad but check well....
Do a DNA test bae...I'm serious u re a bastard
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by xendra: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
vanhayor:

U think u look like ur dad but check well....
Do a DNA test bae...I'm serious u re a bastard
aww! whose been telling u those harsh words? don't worry your mum will soon find your real dad, you are not fatherless.

by the way slowpoke, you don't think about looks, they are obvious
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa oooo

bro you funny too much...........and i like your name also gave it to one gal i met her name is tosin so i just call her tosintoomuch
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
askibee:

bro you funny too much...........and i like your name also gave it to one gal i met her name is tosin so i just call her tosintoomuch
Ehn ehn cheesy You come dey make my head swell cheesy
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Belafonte(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
They always claim råpe to make you view them in a positive light and not as the loose girls that they are. Almost every Naija girl has been raped. How?
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by vanhayor(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
xendra:
aww! whose been telling u those harsh words? don't worry your mum will soon find your real dad, you are not fatherless.

by the way slowpoke, you don't think about looks, they are obvious
Lol...
U re fun to be with...
Pls can you drop ur digits?
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
xendra:
mtchewww ode.

How is he an ode ? Kindly explain.
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Honestly I wonder, what's the girl rationale in telling the op in the first place.

Rape is not an incident one should even be proud to talk about or even voice out sef.
Sighs so I just wonder

Anyways op, the decision is yours to make.
At least she's not your wife yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

22-year-old Man Sued To Court After Death Of The Goat He Raped (video) / Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. / Can Anyone Tell Me What So Special About Dating A Kwara State Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.