Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,564 members, 7,941,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Investing In Produce Exportation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In Produce Exportation (853 Views)

Mini Exportation. / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria / Investing In Insurance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Produce Exportation by femgem: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2010
Hi
I believe you can invest it in produce exportation,it works for me  greatly to  have quit my job from a multinational company in apapa.i even started with litle capital not as what you have now.
But i think you should have knowledge first so that you will not run at lost.
Government is really encouraging exportation that is why it is tax free.
But please go for the training first.i can even give the contact of people who trained me before i started the exportation and am now making minimun profit of 49% on 500k in 4weeks now depending on the currency exchange rate.but you need to know how it works.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by cantiride2: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2010
please i am interested in the produce exportation market.Heard alot about it.my name is bright my email is cantiride2001@yahoo.com or zecosonic@yahoo.com.or contact me on 08136472886.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by femgem: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
Thanks,
I think you can call these numbers 08069662398,08059360641,07038457267.This company really helped help with the training and they even help me to secure my first contract for exportation.if you call them they will be of help.they their offices are in lagos,abuja and portharcourt,infact they are my link to success.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by femgem: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2010
This is for real,my business is waxing stronger because i just got another contract to supply hibscuss flower to indian and my bank confirmed my LC payment yesterday.Thanks to God and my mentor.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by DrKitaun(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2010
Your mentor and his company no get name?
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by Thethy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
See: http://nonoilexports.tripod.com and http://charcoalexport.tripod.com We have ready buyers of wood charcoal.

Thanks.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by femgem: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2010
Sorry,i did not meant to advertise them but the company name is SOLUXIONS PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN IKEJA-LAGOS.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by IykeD(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2010
lol Nigerians!
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by sonety2k(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2010
Thethy:

See: http://nonoilexports.tripod.com and http://charcoalexport.tripod.com We have ready buyers of wood charcoal.

Thanks.
Kindly send me all d details about d charcoal export with buyers to my mail box - sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by Commondity: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
Hey femgem
I have contacted them even i went to their office and the proof i saw shows that they are really into exportation.thanks for ur information.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by master2(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2010
femgem:

This is for real,my business is waxing stronger because i just got another contract to supply hibscuss flower to indian and my bank confirmed my LC payment yesterday.Thanks to God and my mentor.

Is it the only produce they specialize in?
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by cooldudeng(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
@femgem and Commondity

I stand to be corrected but i just have this funny feeling that it's thesame person using the two usernames, how do you explain commondity that just joined on the 29th of March, and has already visited the so called export comany.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by IykeD(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2010
hahaha nice one!, and the so-called company also belongs to him.He is just trying to be smart by claiming the people helped him.Why not come out str8 and advertise ur company instead of going about it in a "dramatic way"
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by Commondity: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2010
Guys,
I believe this forum is not made to make baseless excuses without having i can use say that am the same person with one fengem or what or that i joined on one day or so.for your information can't i view the view post as a guest.
I purposely registered because i found what i had being longing for a long time to get.
But you can stay there and be making useless assumptions and see me making my cool legitimate money.
I promise to post my payment details on this export when i finally made it.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by IykeD(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2010
There u go again, you have not started, you have not even gone to the so-called office and you r so damn sure you have made it already Hmmmm. Don't you even doubt your post??
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by knice(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
Producing and exporting charcoal is very profitable since the raw materials are accessible. Get yourself grounded with this biz and sky will be your limit/07033097160. GOODBYE.
Re: Investing In Produce Exportation by ujuslims(f): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
Thank u so much IykeD,  this dude probably thinks he'll get some ppl to fall for this, call their numbers and get ripped off somehow.
CommoNdity and femgem,   seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Is Fastecash Realy What They Claim / PLEASE HELP Candle Making Busssiness / Cheapest Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.