Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,341 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

United Loss In Basel Is My Fault - Daley Blind - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / United Loss In Basel Is My Fault - Daley Blind (416 Views)

Daley Blind: Ajax Defender Collapses During Pre-season Friendly / David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault / Jose Mourinho Would Gladly Sell Daley Blind To Barcelona If He Asks To Leave. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Loss In Basel Is My Fault - Daley Blind by Sport4all(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2017
DALEY BLIND admitted it was his fault that Manchester United lost in Basel.
But the Dutchman insists the defeat is not a "reality check" for Jose Mourinho's side.

Daley Blind admits he was at fault for Basel's goal
Blind switched off and lost his man as Michael Lang scored a tap-in in the 89th minute.
It leaves United in danger of finishing second in Group A and landing one of the big boys in the knockout stages.
Blind said: "The second half went up and down, they created the possibility, gave a good cross, he came round the back and I was a bit late.
"We have enough confidence in the group going forward. It’s not a reality check. "In the first half we played good, not so good in the second. We have to accept that and keep on working on that, train hard and prepare ourselves to our best."
Matteo Darmian was left to rue missed chances in Switzerland. He added: In the first half we played very well but didn’t score. At the end we concede and that’s it.
"We go back to Manchester with a defeat and we need to recover well and think forward to the next game."
Source:

https://enweremu..com.ng/2017/11/united-loss-in-basel-is-my-fault-daley.html
For more Football updates and LiveScores visit:

https://enweremu..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku Faces Retrospective Ban.....could Miss Big Games Against Arsenal And City / Gucci Bet / Tuesday/weds 7+odds.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.