Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) (20304 Views)

The Amount Someone Spent To Graduate In Uk / Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by nephemmy(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2017
from what you said I can clearly deduce that nobody raped u. u were bleeped and u wanted it. I wonder why u allowed him to sleep over at ur place. he even gave u a bath..lol but u don't wanna have sex with him. who does that? abeg lemme hear word

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by stefanweeks: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Silly story

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2017
The guy did not rape her. Most rape activities occur with violence,force. Seems she was enjoying it but later regret having sex with the guy becaus3 of his status.
I don't know sha. Stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Therock5555(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:

I mean,,what was she expecting??Drinking Wey de cause Erection

She no get talk

This shiit has happened to me too

*i went to a party and got over drunk
*ended up with a lady who had a crush on me but she wasn‘t my specs
*took me to her house, i threw up on myself, she took off my clothes and bathe me, cleaned me up
*later at night i was cold and cuddled her
*we ended up having sex and i woke up the next morning mortifed
*i blasted her tire and she apologised, later thought about it and profusely apologised

I‘m sure if i were a lady, i should be screaming raaappppeee by now.

Women could be deceitful jare

3 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by periphetes: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmn I smell lies with a relationship that went bad. So you were raped but never raised alarm orvl reported to the needed authorities. You waited to graduate before opening book of lamentation looking for attention and popularity. undecided undecided undecided hmmmn just don't let me say what's on my mind angry you are a......?

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Rickyzagy: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who you want deceive? Oloshi I know that guy may be your friend boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Oxster(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Therock5555:

*took me to her house, i threw up on myself, she took off my clothes and bathe me, cleaned me up
*i blasted her tire and she apologised, later thought about it and profusely apologised

Asin ehhh,,no be me self de believe that rape stuff,,I go just look u,sigh &look away

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by ChiefSweetus: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
prospero5:
girl, leave dust for bin!!!

all lies
The shediot na attention seeker. Better rubbish! Mscheww.

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
say no to rape..say no to alcohol too

if she wasn't drunk she wouldn't have been raped

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by blaqroy: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Can you plz shutup bastard?
prospero5:

all lies
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by segebase(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
prospero5:

all lies

ur sister will be a victim IJN
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by bamoski(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
miraokocha:
And girls really need to speak out on issues like this.
Talk to the appropriate authorities , catch them, imprison them. Rape is increasing because victims keep silent and this encourages those beasts.

Mira

Please keep quiet and stop pouring saliva all over the place.

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
prospero5:
you were not raped. you only achieved your fantasy with the said guy.
You hear the mumu? I cried, I asked him to stop and he told me to shh and let him finish. I cried but I laid there paralyzed. The next few days were a blur. I remember being a functional zombie for weeks. .
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by dadadang(f): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
ode
prospero5:

you were not raped. you only achieved your fantasy with the said guy.
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING

OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by fayruka(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Phaneroo:
So you went to a party and ended up drunk and a guy helped you to shower.. where were your female friends.... sorry ma no sentiment from me.. even a baby could predict what would happen from the beginning.
seriously, I was thinking about how could a guy run u a shower. body no b stone na

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Quite despicable the comments I'm reading by my fellow guys. Its obvious even to a blind bat the guy took advantage of the lady while asleep and dats rape.
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
miraokocha:
And girls really need to speak out on issues like this.
Talk to the appropriate authorities , catch them, imprison them. Rape is increasing because victims keep silent and this encourages those beasts.

Mira

JUST READ THIS

This lady should STFU and go and rest, see her loopholes
*she went and over drank
*invited a male friend that you know is attracted to you
*she allowed him strip you off and bathe you
*then suddenly and profusely claim to warn him that there would be no sex maybe after she had see his vivid erection
*she was enjoying the sex until she cummed then she got irritated and asked a niqqa to get off when he hasn‘t cum yet and then you expect him to pull out
Bitch sit down and be humble, you were not raped, mtceeew

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by timojerry: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Phaneroo:
So you went to a party and ended up drunk and a guy helped you to shower.. where were your female friends.... sorry ma no sentiment from me.. even a baby could predict what would happen from the beginning.

The truth is that even if a man sees a woman's unclothedness (which ain't right though), as long as she has said NO, it means NO. If the dude ran a bath for her, it doesn't give him the right to sleep with her.
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Papaaldrich: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2017
my dear that bobo didnt rape you oo,
If you know how Naija boys rape girls,infact little girls you would tank that your friend,afterall he used to spend the night at your house before that incident.
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2018
How do some people manage to ruin a good occasion? Turning her graduation speech to this?

Despite some challenges, I came out tops through help of X, Y and Z is enough details.

What evil does social media possess to make people stupid?

This was not a case of random rape or the guy breaking in to rape you.

You went for an aimless party (strike one), got drunk (strike two), invited a guy home (strike three) and let him run a shower for you (strike four) and somehow did not except sex.

Why invite him over at night drunk? Why not your girl friends who invited you for the party?

Let's give you the benefit of doubt to say that you didn't 'want' sex, you should be mature enough to know that the 'rape' was a consequence of your prior actions and resolve never to be in such situation again.

This idea of doing things without expecting the consequences is part of SM madness.

Can we just go back to when peeps were more sensible and direct?

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Therock5555:

Thank you!

Instead of her to lick her wounds and move on, she is yarning dust.

I remember a lady who said sometimes she ran into an ex and one thing one thing they hit it and she regretted in the morning.

She is wise enough to note that she put herself in that position and resolved never to do such again except if she wanted to really really sleep with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi / Duration For Open University / My Worst Experience Being Broke As A Student - #14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.