Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Best And Easiest Way To Eat Pussy .......she Will Cum As Many Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best And Easiest Way To Eat Pussy .......she Will Cum As Many Times (1436 Views)

3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. / How To Eat Pussy / 10 CRAZY Ways To Eat Pussy - How To Eat Out A Girl (+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Easiest Way To Eat Pussy .......she Will Cum As Many Times by 24Bauer(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2017
This is the best technique that I've found.
Start slowly kissing and handling her as you work your way down to her pussy.
Once your head is between her legs. Softly kiss her inner thighs. As you kiss your way down one thigh stop when you reach her pussy and give it a soft kiss (just a peck not a french kiss) continue up her other thigh. Repeat several times.
Next you will do a technique I call the Suck and Swirl.
First lick her pussy from the bottom of her slit to the top. This will open her lips. Next after the lips are separated place your mouth around her clit (mouth will be medium wide open). Start to apply a suction to her clit. By suction I mean a constant suction not like you would when suck on a tit. Once you have applied suction start to slowly swirl your tongue around her clit. Don't just use the tip of your tongue use as much as you can. The first few seconds she will be real sensitive, when that subsides start swirling your tongue faster. She will cum pretty fast.
Depending

Source: http://gisthuz.proboards.com/thread/143/best-easiest-eat-times
Re: The Best And Easiest Way To Eat Pussy .......she Will Cum As Many Times by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
please I apologise for op senselesness she have paid me for a brand new sense due to delay in transportable (u konw nigerian road and police)

I adviced her to be managing the one she has until her new brain arrivals not knowing that her brain is critically damaged

4 Likes

Re: The Best And Easiest Way To Eat Pussy .......she Will Cum As Many Times by kingsmaila(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Only dogs licks bitch pussy. We are human not animal so stop behaving like one.
Re: The Best And Easiest Way To Eat Pussy .......she Will Cum As Many Times by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2017
She's right tho.
Re: The Best And Easiest Way To Eat Pussy .......she Will Cum As Many Times by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2017
I warmly admonish guys to ingnore this write up and instead put more effort on their daily hutsle...can u imagine dangote, elumelu, otedola doing all dis engineering procedures u stated here..everything we think of is how to satisfy woman A, how to make woman B happy.. Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Sex Robot Killied Someone While Having Sex / Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain / The New Whatsapp Called Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.