Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" (614 Views)

Man Recreates Toke Makinwa's Nude Photo / Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos / Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" by KingstonDome: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2017
A Nigerian man has recreated the Ebuka's Agbada which has been trending online throughout this week.

The knockoff is almost as perfect as the one Ugo Monye designed for Ebuka.

Don't you think so?

See photos by Kingston Dome below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/man-recreates-knock-off-version-of.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" by Yameater(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" by KingstonDome: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" by Agadsman(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Seems it is the apprentice of Ebuka's tailor that sewed this one. Ebuka's agbada still looks better and fitted than this one.

2 Likes

Re: Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" by ColdSun: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2017
I think the cloth isn't loose/big enough to be called an agbada.
Re: Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" by KingstonDome: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Agadsman:
Seems it is the apprentice of Ebuka's tailor that sewed this one. Ebuka's agbada still looks better and fitted than this one.

grin grin Lalasticlala
Re: Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" by NLevents: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Nice...but i feel nothing can be compared to the originality of Ebuka's garment. Give credit to the fashionist smiley

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Man Recreates Knock Off Version Of The Famous "Ebuka's Agbada" by Benjom(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2017
grin ... You try small

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Tiwa Salvage Flawless Makeup Photo / "I Shut Down My Emotions And That Led To Infidelity"jay Z Finally Admits He Chea / Joe Praise Performs Live At Unusual Praise 2017(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.