Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Land In Abuja-for 25% Less Than Current Value - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land In Abuja-for 25% Less Than Current Value (526 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land In Abuja-for 25% Less Than Current Value by Emog(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2010
I had an interesting offer that I thought to share. Its an opportunity to buy land in Abuja at a price well below the current price.The land is in Kuje which is by the airport.

Kuje area of the FCT is about 25 minutes drive from Abuja city center and 5 minutes from the Abuja Airport. The Federal Government is currently building an estate in the area and expanding the road from the FCT to Kuje. The area is gradually developing and the cost of land is projected to increase as a result of the various developmental projects in the area. Below are the details;

Cost:        N800,000 (you are getting it at N600,000)
Documentation: Right of Occupancy, Plan & Survey, Acknwoledgement, and Cadaster (All duly signed from the Abuja Geographic Information Systems AGIS)

For more details send a mail to emoreogho@gmail.com or call 08051104008.

AGIS will issue the C of O for all plots of land in this area before the end of 2010. This implies that the price is more likely to increase again or double at the end of the year. This is the right time to buy.
Re: Land In Abuja-for 25% Less Than Current Value by fx02(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
Sounds fantastic, is it for real?

I'll give you a call.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Offers In Ikeja Now! / Lands For Sale / Land Available At Lekki 1,elegushi: Number To Call Is 08060989506,08024161071

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.