Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,717 members, 7,965,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Can A Man Who Is Blind And Deaf Welcome The Word Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Man Who Is Blind And Deaf Welcome The Word Of God? (629 Views)

How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! / How Do You Preach To Those Who Are Both Blind And Deaf? / 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Who Is Blind And Deaf Welcome The Word Of God? by xynerise: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
They too can get salvation but how would that be? undecided
Re: How Can A Man Who Is Blind And Deaf Welcome The Word Of God? by jagunlabi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
The blind and deaf man IS the word of God.Lucky man for he does not have to hear and see all the BS going on in the religious world in the name of god.
The man remains pure and untainted by all the dubious and perverted religious doctrines flying around.Lucky man.
Re: How Can A Man Who Is Blind And Deaf Welcome The Word Of God? by sonya4all(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
Im sorry u guys are wrong evn the omega guy,the deaf are the best christains because the take whatever is interpreted 2 them via sign language and put it in practice.I a sign language interpreter in my church(independent baptist).And am say what i knw,on the blind man,the lady that wrote most of the hyms we sing in churches today(fanny crosby)was blind frm childhood,like,pass me not o gentle saviour,was writen by her when the pastor made and alter call for the members 2 come and accept christ,she couldnt come out cos she was blind,that make her 2 write that song,and many more,also,2 yrs ago i was travelling and 2 my surprise man that was preaching in the bus was blind,u see God knws that the disabled need salvation that was why signs were invented,mind u it was because of the deaf needed christ that sign language was invented.Tnks, Its not evrything u expect miracle.God is all knwing
Re: How Can A Man Who Is Blind And Deaf Welcome The Word Of God? by gidson12(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
sonya4all:

Im sorry u guys are wrong evn the omega guy,the deaf are the best christains because the take whatever is interpreted 2 them via sign language and put it in practice.I a sign language interpreter in my church(independent baptist).And am say what i knw,on the blind man,the lady that wrote most of the hyms we sing in churches today(fanny crosby)was blind frm childhood,like,pass me not o gentle saviour,was writen by her when the pastor made and alter call for the members 2 come and accept christ,she couldnt come out cos she was blind,that make her 2 write that song,and many more,also,2 yrs ago i was travelling and 2 my surprise man that was preaching in the bus was blind,u see God knws that the disabled need salvation that was why signs were invented,mind u it was because of the deaf needed christ that sign language was invented.Tnks, Its not evrything u expect miracle.God is all knwing
looks like u dont get, i guess wat d Poster meant was a person who is both deaf and blind
Re: How Can A Man Who Is Blind And Deaf Welcome The Word Of God? by sonya4all(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2010
Yeah,i later found out,even at that they can stil be reached with the gospel.Havent you heard of HELEN KELLER?,pls google it,and get back at me.God is wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors To Come Together / "Gossip" The Tool Of The Evil One / Watch & Pray - The Word & Prayer Are The Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.