Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Can We Get This Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can We Get This Fraudster (511 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money From This Fraudster. / Who Know This Fraudster In Ozoro Delta / You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Get This Fraudster by Biafrareform(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
A guy on Facebook named Yemi Osibajon defrauded a widow over 200k with the promise to give her money for her daughter education.

The money was paid into their account.

They have reported the matter to the police and the police is asking for money.

Is there anything that can be done to get this fraudster
Re: How Can We Get This Fraudster by Nostradamus: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
i pray they get the idiot,i hate fraudsters who derive joy in hoodwinking gullible people

1 Like

Re: How Can We Get This Fraudster by Biafrareform(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nostradamus:
i pray they get the idiot,i hate fraudsters who derive joy in hoodwinking gullible people

So gullible.

Her daughter secure admission in university. She needed money to pay for her fees and got defrauded with such amount

1 Like

Re: How Can We Get This Fraudster by Abudu2000(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin kikikikiki osibajon". This administration blows illwind everywhere,
Re: How Can We Get This Fraudster by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
what about GETTING SOME DAMN SENSE?!!?!?! why didnt she use the 200k for her daughter's education instead!?!?! deluded greedy idiots who deserves to be defrauded!

(1) (Reply)

Imo Serving Commissioner, Cry Out Over Robbery By SARS / Have You Observed The Positive Effect Of #ENDSARS Campaign In Your City? / Please Advice: My Dad Is Being Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.