Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon (1539 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by Ay4naija(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, will be walking down the aisle soon, and this is authoritative!
Independent gathered exclusively that the queen of blogs told a gathering of young school girls in Lagos few days ago that she would be getting married soon.

Her publicist, Santiago Roberts, confirmed to this paper that she did say it at the programme but, according to him, "soon can be anytime".

Prior to now, one of the most asked questions from Ikeji had been when will the 36 years old success story settle down?

Asides this, people who have been observing her successes have pondered on the kind of man she would love to settle down with. A simple young man who would do her bidding without questioning her or a money bag who would make her one of his wives and provide her all the luxuries she had been enjoying prior to the marriage?

Many had pondered on this knowing that she already had all a woman could ask for from houses to cars and even a fat account. In fact, she had outdone several men with her achievements.

During a recent visit to Command Secondary School, Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos, Ikeji who has been on a statewide tour of secondary schools via her #iratherbeselfmade project, revealed that
continue reading https://ay4naija..com.ng/2017/11/linda-ikeji-i-will-get-married-very-soon.html

2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by kolafolabi(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
That is a good news...Congratulations in advance..

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by analryder: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
HOW IS THIS RELATED TO THE POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC CRISES WE HAVE

Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by morbeta(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Congrats Sister. You have done well for yourself, family and unborn children....nothing do youuuuu.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by Ihatepork: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Anyone on her social networking site? What's it like? cos I know her blog is as good as dead lol
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by OGAMINISTER: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Make it permanent.......,No do go come marriage aka divorce
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by sarrki(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
I am happy for you
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
But where is Seun sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by sarrki(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:
Anyone here that her social networking site? What's it like? cos I know her blog is as good as dead lol

Start from somewhere young man

She's doing well

She's up there

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by optional1(f): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
meaning she don see the man wey go satisfy her for bed...
Good for her in advance..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by Evablizin(f): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

Wow,Don Jazzy hope you're reading this.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin

I noticed that most Nigerian girls love to take pictures in front of the door or gate... undecided

Can't they find a better place or background to take a pose? cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by chriskosherbal(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Congratulations in advance lady .
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by PFRB: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Has she finally seen a man to buy?
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by funlord(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
To wizkid?
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by Richardabbey(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
angry Stupid Girl , After U Don Bleep All D Politician In Naija Finish
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by sarrki(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Richardabbey:

Uncle please may I ask you a question ?

How that one take affect you ?
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Richardabbey:

Its visible...you are a madman....just look for Nairaland psychiatric category in the health section and get treatment's
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by Preca(f): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
nice
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by anibirelawal(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
HOW SOON MADAM?
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I noticed that most Nigerian girls love to take pictures in front of the door or gate... undecided

Can't they find a better place or background to take a pose? cool

that one is better, what about those that take photos with an algae infested fence as their background
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by Threebear(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hopefully her smelly cat won't drive the man away.
Anyway money endureth all thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji - I Will Get Married Very Soon by TemmyT123(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
How soon?

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It / "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi / Couple Makes Love Inside Mac Donald's - Watch The Quickest Quickie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.