Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,768 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W (2313 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by NewsWorthy247(f): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has slammed singer Banky W, over his choice of wedding even when he could follow D’banj’s style of secret marriage.

According to him, those dancing and praising Banky W today, are secretly waiting for his ‘marriage to break like the wall of Jericho ‘.

Here’s what he wrote;
“Is it too difficult for you to do a small wedding? @bankywellington Are you #wedding the whole of #Nigeria or just one #girl? Hmmm… My P.A just showed me an old #post of yours on #instagram where you said you would never do a #big wedding, and just yesterday, my Ex- #girlfriend also showed me a #video where @adesuaetomi said she would never do a big wedding too, so what really went wrong? Can’t you #guys emulate my best #friend @iambangalee When he had his wedding, am sure the whole #world did not hear about it, until after the whole ceremony, because he knows the #food you invite the entire village to come eat with you never last… listen, those people who are #dancing and praising you today, some of them are secretly waiting for your #marriage to break like the wall of Jericho so they can #laugh at you. Am the biggest #actor in Nigeria, and am saying its not too late to taking your #relationship off social #media, a word is enough for the #wise.”[/i“Is it too difficult for you to do a small wedding? @bankywellington Are you #wedding the whole of #Nigeria or just one #girl? Hmmm… My P.A just showed me an old #post of yours on #instagram where you said you would never do a #big wedding, and just yesterday, my Ex- #girlfriend also showed me a #video where @adesuaetomi said she would never do a big wedding too, so what really went wrong? Can’t you #guys emulate my best #friend @iambangalee When he had his wedding, am sure the whole #world did not hear about it, until after the whole ceremony, because he knows the #food you invite the entire village to come eat with you never last… listen, those people who are #dancing and praising you today, some of them are secretly waiting for your #marriage to break like the wall of Jericho so they can #laugh at you. Am the biggest #actor in Nigeria, and am saying its not too late to taking your #relationship off social #media, a word is enough for the #wise.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/you-wedding-whole-nigeria-or-just-one.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by optional1(f): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
e concern u busy body..

If banky like make e marry the whole of Africa e no concern you..

2 Likes

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by IamPatriotic(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wetin consign this one, are they spending his money on the elaborate wedding?

2 Likes

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
when u are not invited 2 d wedding, u start showing characters of jealousy. its loud but its aint ur business. banky wanted a small wedding but am sure peer pressure brought about this.

4 Likes

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by chriskosherbal(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
I think he just pained that he cannot achieve such a feat.

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Evablizin(f): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided

Who is Uche? And who invited him?

Abeg shift one corner,small and big wedding has one thing in common which is money.

3 Likes

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
ataya o....just becus of the kpekus u been knacking b4,if u con marry a virgin ko..
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Larrey(f): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Am the biggest #actor in Nigeria, and am saying its not too late to taking your #relationship off social #media, a word is enough for the #wise.”[/i]

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/you-wedding-whole-nigeria-or-just-one.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique[/quote] If I hear say you say you be biggest actor in Nigeria again, or u be biggest actor for nairaland cos na for there me know o

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by newyorks(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
smiley plz any fainting space here.
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Evablizin(f): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
when u are not invited 2 d wedding, u start showing characters of jealousy. its loud but its aint ur business. banky wanted a small wedding but am sure peer pressure brought about this.

Correct,you're smart.

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Many haters complaining don't have Banky Kind of money for a lavish wedding/ had a small wedding even though they wanted a big one but couldn't afford it. grin

Na your life or money? HATERS!!! Let the man be jor.

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Agozie48: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Abeg where this Aboki take commot from, whatever they call you stop hating just because you didn't get an invite, shift one corner joor
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by KardinalZik(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
You're just a PAINED jealous hater.

Wetin concern you?

How's it your business if they decided to have a change of plans? IS IT YOUR MONEY?

BTW, who told the JEALOUS NIGGA that he's the BIGGEST actor in Nigeria?
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
first of all who the fûck is he? and why is he schooling them on how to celebrate their wedding and why is he calling himself the biggest actor in Nigeria coz I've never seen him on my TV undecided

That thing is just a pained jealous hater whose relevancy depends on been nothing but a brainless stupid idiot.
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by lenghtinny(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
So this guy with only one shirt get P.A...

And the foolish P.A thinks he/she has a job
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
NAIRALANDERS ....
OYA FRY UCHE omo Igbo

Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by TemmyT123(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Biggest actor.. Keep living in fool's paradise.
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by PenlsCaP: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by HeWrites(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by keni315(f): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
I think it's the other way round, the whole Nigeria is wedding them because we are happy for them unlike you. Mr madawugu, madawusu or whatever you call yourself
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by SURElee(f): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
I'm also shocked at the elaborate showcase and noise, considering banky said previously he wouldn't make noise or do elaborate weddings. Now it goes go show us that these celebrities just grant interviews and say things just so we read when they don't mean the words they say. Anyway, Omosexy has adviced them to take their marriage off social media when they get back. If them wise they should heed that advice. Na their own palava be that.
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by IamLaura(f): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2017
Biggest actor Indeed...delusions of grandeur
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Michy23: 1:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Wen he was nt married ppl were slamming him nw dat he is get married one pesin dat ogun will kill is complaining ....sum1 cannot satify humans sha!!!!
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by rozay12345: 2:00am On Nov 24, 2017
I still do not understand why this yeyebrity believes he has an opinion, he just throw his senseless comment on about any post in order to trend. When Nollywood begins to attract real talent and huge funding, his career would definitely fade to oblivion.
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Ennymaj(f): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2017
To be Frank, what the guy said is the truth apart from the biggest actor trash
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by cassidy1996(m): 2:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Ennymaj:
To be Frank, what the guy said is the truth apart from the biggest actor trash
truth
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by aspirebig: 3:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Did I just read "am biggest #actor in Nigeria"?

Issokay....

Still the same shirt

# don suffer...

Banky una for invite am please ..
Re: ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W by enemmo(f): 5:13am On Nov 24, 2017
Instagram actor...

(1) (Reply)

See Lasisi Elenu's Real Face / Young Student Shares Romantic Kiss In Public As The Sign Out At Oscotech Esaoke / SOSOLISO PLANE CRASH Untold True Story Of Her Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.