Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,039 members, 7,980,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:44 PM

Building A Profitable Internet Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building A Profitable Internet Business (333 Views)

Some Profitable Internet Business Ideas You Can Start Today / Starting A New Internet Business - My Journey So Far. / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Profitable Internet Business by bbemmanuell(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
YOU TOO can succeed!

It’s very easy once you have a working formula.

And today, I want to be your very own “Ken Nwankwo”, I want to become your mentor
and handover that working formula to you.

I don’t care about how bad things are for you are right now…

I only need one thing from you

Make yourself a promise to succeed and be determined to do whatever it takes by any
means because that’s all you’ll ever need to learn “The Basic Art of Making Money”.

In my 9 years of building my digital business, meeting and interacting with thousands of people (training students, subscribers, partners etc.), I’ve come to realize why so many people fail both online and offline, why they struggle and yet remain broke year after year.

The problem begins and ends with their mindset.

Every one of these people I know that failed or was struggling believed there was some big hack to actually making money, some think it’s about luck, family ties, exotic education or that you need to discover some ancient voodoo.

But in reality, they couldn’t have been so wrong.

You see making money is really simple once you understand the basics.

For Money to Be Made —— Money Has to Change Hands!

This means for you to make money, money has to leave the pocket of someones else and enter your pockets.

The difference of how rich Mr A or Mrs B will get totally relies on exactly how many people Mr A or Mrs B is able to convince to handover money to him or her respectively.
Think about it for a minute…

Dangote keeps making money because you keep buying those cements The owner of that restaurant you frequent often is still in business because you keep handing him money for every meal Dominos will make money as far as you don’t stop buying pizza Apple will keep getting richer and bigger unless you stop buying iPhones

I make a lot of money because my audience keep buying the automation
apps, training courses and software I create.

The owner of that beer parlor down your street that you chill out at every evening keeps making money because you keep buying his alcohol.

So, tell me… what is the one common factor of all these businesses I’ve
mentioned?

If you are interested in the BASIC ART OF MAKING MONEY purchase my ebook and follow the step-by-step process outline in this book and start making your own money… lots of it as soon as possible. In it is the secrets exposed to the later.

Call +2348062451455 for the ebook.

(1) (Reply)

4 Great Advantages Of Selling To Entrepreneurs / Articles For Serious Traders / Enjoy Rewards And Create Your Own Wealth (#businessopportunity #businessman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.