Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" (39112 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by TheKingIsHere: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
stilldoingokay:
na who I go believe na, the woman friends said the man got what he deserve, that he is a chronic cheat.

and the man friend is saying otherwise.

who is lieying na.

Let's assume he is a chronic cheat, does he deserves to die?
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by cozyfbaby: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Robinho has been sentence to 9yrs in prison for Rape

Robinho has been sentenced to nine years in prison after being found guilty of sexual assault.

Gazzetta dello Sport reveal the former Manchester City man robinho is one of a group of five which were found guilty of sexually assaulting an Albanian girl in a Milan night club on January 22, 2013.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gossip/robinho-sentence-9yrs-prison-sexual-assault/

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Shaw007(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Jelal0007:
Dumb f00l, may u be a slave 2a violent and extremely jealous woman. Buff00n with a skull of shit. Keep talking,maybe one day u'll speak sense. Stup!d !d!0t.
just look at what you are typing and ask yourself if have you sense, because i'm sure you don't and i don't think you know it, you better chill before you give yourself heart attack, why did i even reply this dumbfuk in the first place, your senselessness is colossal... !diot

i hope you choke on your "exploits"

Omoale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Bimpe29: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2017
What a bad luck? Bilyamin may you be granted an eternal peace, luck and rest aameen. That's bitter aspect of marital life.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Tunks2017(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2017
twerkjack:
CHEATS DESERVE TO DIE

You must be touched in the head angry
Deranged punk.............
Men have been wired right from ages to be polygamus, in the bible & koran supports that............. The best friends of God were all polygamist from father Abraham to Jacob to David to king Solomon, with different wives, concubines and side chicks.
Its this recent brainwashing of a man to a wife that make all women feel entitled to monogamy.
Monogamy is a failure. angry

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by k2kay(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2017
sniperr007:

Do u know what he did to provoke his wife to that level?

There is always a reason for every action.

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by twerkjack: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Tunks2017:

You must be touched in the head angry
Deranged punk.............
Men have been wired right from ages to be polygamus, in the bible & koran supports that............. The best friends of God were all polygamist from father Abraham to Jacob to David to king Solomon, with different wives, concubines and side chicks.
Its this recent brainwashing of a man to a wife that make all women feel entitled to monogamy.
Monogamy is a failure. angry
SHAY UR MATE HAS JUST DIED because OF UR WIRING?? IF I WERE UR WIFE U WOULD BE NEXT!! FOOL!!
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Shaw007:
just look at what you are typing and ask yourself if have you sense, because i'm sure you don't and i don't think you know it, you better chill before you give yourself heart attack, why did i even reply this dumbfuk in the first place, your senselessness is colossal... !diot

i hope you choke on your "exploits"

Omoale jatijati
Olori buruku,go back and read the post u 1st made on this thread. Where in the world is it ok 4 sm1 2 become a cold blooded murderer becos of infidelity? U dumb a$$ licking son of a wh0re. I hope u end up with a wife like maryam. ,Confirm urself a ba$tard by replying me. Alakori okube
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Shaw007(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2017
Jelal0007:
Olori buruku,go back and read the post u 1st made on this thread. Where in the world is it ok 4 sm1 2 become a cold blooded murderer becos of infidelity? U dumb a$$ licking son of a wh0re. I hope u end up with a wife like maryam. ,Confirm urself a ba$tard by replying me. Alakori okube
Ema gbami o... abaye boy yi fe baje ni!!!

did you miss this when i said "its a sad thing that he's dead"

Are you fundamentally retard3d or something.

its not okay that he got killed, but it could have been avoided if he did not divorce his first wife to be with this maryam.

don't you get that abi you're scared your sidechick will soon kill you.

just face yourself like that o, make ogun no kill you this morning.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by cozyfbaby: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2017
Just In!!! 2 most notorious cultist has been kill in ikot ekpene- [See photos]

At the early hours of today, report reaching naijatrending indicate that two (2) most notorious and wanted cultist in ikot ekpene has been murder in uyo road while trying to take a bike from and okada man at gun point.

The cultist known as obinna ekweme from port harcut and the other known as okoro julius hail from ikot ekpene.

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-2-notorious-cultist-kill-ikot-ekpene/

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Tunks2017(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2017
twerkjack:
SHAY UR MATE HAS JUST DIED because OF UR WIRING?? IF I WERE UR WIFE U WOULD BE NEXT!! FOOL!!

You are a murderer angry
Wish you a Happy married murdering life angry

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shaw007:
Ema gbami o... abaye boy yi fe baje ni!!!

did you miss this when i said "its a sad thing that he's dead"

Are you fundamentally retard3d or something.

its not okay that he got killed, but it could have been avoided if he did not divorce his first wife to be with this maryam.

don't you get that abi you're scared your sidechick will soon kill you.

just face yourself like that o, make ogun no kill you this morning.

Epitome of ignorance and extreme stup!d!ty. Do these attributes run in ur family? Got it 4rm ur mama perhaps? See as u dey contradict urself upandan. Its sad he died,but u don't blame the woman 4 what she did. How dumb can u bastard be?
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
twerkjack:
Receive sense. Murder somebody and spend the rest of ur violent,miserable life in jail.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Shaw007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jelal0007:
Epitome of ignorance and extreme stup!d!ty. Do these attributes run in ur family? Got it 4rm ur mama perhaps? See as u dey contradict urself upandan. Its sad he died,but u don't blame the woman 4 what she did. How dumb can u bastard be?
Lol My God!!!

i give up on this guy

the !diot still doesn't get it

i thought this level of retardation was impossible, your IQ is definitely in two digits
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shaw007:
Lol My God!!!

i give up on this guy

i thought this level of retardation was impossible, your IQ is definitely in two digits
Incredible dumm¥,u still don't know what self-contradiction is? Get lost b!tch.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shaw007:
Lol My God!!!

i give up on this guy

I give up on u ign0ramus,u dumb !d!0t who claims 2b a man with triple digit IQ who still doesn't know what self-contradiction means. BA$TARD
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Shaw007(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jelal0007:
I give up on u ign0ramus,u dumb !d!0t who claims 2b a man with triple digit IQ who still doesn't know what self-contradiction means. BA$TARD
do you have OCD or something?? or you just hate being ignored??

Mummy issues?
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shaw007:
do you have OCD or something?? or you just hate being ignored??

Mummy issues?
Dumb f00l,who's ignoring who u Id!0t?
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by ebosse(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2017
delishpot:

Religion/Tradition forcing women to accept rival wives doesn't change the genetic or psychological programming of human nature.

@bolded, that's the shvt I don't like!!! Guys like U always looking for whom/what to blame for all your shortcomings!!!

Its too simple maaan, if something doesn't make U happy drop it and move on.

In this case she clearly couldn't cope with the Islamic laws , all she had to do was convert to Christianity or better still become an atheist , where she can get all the freedom her heart desires.

I've seen ppl move across cities/states to start a new life in search of happiness but she refused to do that because she couldn't let go of 'Daddy's money'/the good life!

And here U r trying to pin the blame on Religion. Smh!!
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by delishpot: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
ebosse:

@bolded, that's the shvt I don't like!!! Guys like U always looking for whom/what to blame for all your shortcomings!!!

Its too simple maaan, if something doesn't make U happy drop it and move on.

In this case she clearly couldn't cope with the Islamic laws , all she had to do was convert to Christianity or better still become an atheist , where she can get all the freedom her heart desires.

I've seen ppl move across cities/states to start a new life in search of happiness but she refused to do that because she couldn't let go of 'Daddy's money'/the good life!

And here U r trying to pin the blame on Religion. Smh!!

so you followed all my posts on this topic, up unto that one you quoted and found proof that I blame islam for his death. okay, i don hear you-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) / Prince Owabie Kills Pregnant Girlfriend & Buries Her In His Apartment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.