Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,452 members, 7,901,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

How Can I Synchronize My Bank Account To Receive Payment From Paypal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Synchronize My Bank Account To Receive Payment From Paypal? (1325 Views)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Synchronize My Bank Account To Receive Payment From Paypal? by gimbayaro(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
hello nairalanders,please am in urgent need of respondents,is there any Nigerian bank that accept PayPal payment? my business partner in Ghana wants to be using PayPal to send money to me,I don't know if that will be possible.

Please help a brother
Re: How Can I Synchronize My Bank Account To Receive Payment From Paypal? by Zdoh(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
gimbayaro:
hello nairalanders,please am in urgent need of respondents,is there any Nigerian bank that accept PayPal payment? my business partner in Ghana wants to be using PayPal to send money to me,I don't know if that will be possible.

Please help a brother
Paypal does not work with Nigerian bank to receive funds. Chat me up on whatsapp for instant PayPal exchange to Naira. You can check my profile for contact. PLEASE NOTE : I only exchange clean and legit funds,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mavro is rolling out its pre ICO don't miss out / Online Business(es) Mentor Needed / I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.