Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,158 members, 7,946,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Boss Did This Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Did This Today (4623 Views)

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Did This Today by correctguy101(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2017
yanabasee:
I'm sure you smiled when he tickled you...How did you rebuke him?...

like.... " I rebuke you for tickling me"... how silly!!

Re: My Boss Did This Today by ikbnice(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Look for another work ASAP. There is fire on the mountain. He will likely have a taste of your yummy pot sooner than you may think.
I think you are enjoying it though, women and pretense. You will hear a woman complaining about you initiating sex but won't stop you till you get the job done. She will even cast blames afterwards like she didn't enjoy it. She will say ' and I didn't want to do it o'. Just to make her look Saint.
Woman[b] , what measures have you actuall tried to stop this act after he has sent you that text? [/b]
Re: My Boss Did This Today by coolscott(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Preciousgirl:
https://www.nairaland.com/4193715/boss-sent-me-text-message/1#62649834

After sending me a silly text

He tickled me at work today

I rebuked him and left his office

Should I tell my husband?
I can't take this anymore sad
Tell
Re: My Boss Did This Today by deafeyez: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
oxmale:
still tell him,, he is your husband.

She dey enjoy the attention bo jere. Before your boss get mind like dat na u start am.
Maybe u too dey gossip for work.
Re: My Boss Did This Today by rhelis: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
complicated though but do the right thing. check out our durable, and long lasting products and also bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com
Re: My Boss Did This Today by ayesco202(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lady Who Offered Her Virginity To Him For Free On His Birthday(pics / This Is How I'm Starving Myself in 2021 [Picture] / Bricklayer Celebrates His Birthday In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.