Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Puffin Is The King Of Browsers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Puffin Is The King Of Browsers (1352 Views)

Best Browsers For Your Android Smartphone. / New OS: Puffin OS Phone For The Next Billion Users / Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by Tocheagle(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yesterday I read an article here about mobile browsers and op made a comparison between Opera, Chrome , and UC Browser . I couldn't help but shake my head in disbelief . Someone even mentioned Samsung browser and I laughed . I have used them all, Mozilla, Opera, UC , chrome etc . Each of these browsers have their strengths and weaknesses on mobile but there is one browser that has strengths without weaknesses, It's called PUFFIN :
* It has the fastest download
* It loads pages better
* Awesome security
* It's the best browser to work with even work with, even with super slow connections .
* It doesn't occupy so much memory etc .

I can go on and on, but b4 you argue with me, Visit your respective play store and download it . After using it for a while, you will lose taste for other mobile browsers .

1 Like

Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by finnestdope(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
You've said your own na

Any browser from Google is the best!!!
Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by Tocheagle(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
finnestdope:
You've said your own na

Any browser from Google is the best!!!
Just give puffin a try and you will be addicted
Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by donhils: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
It wouldn't need convincing people to use it if it was so good.
Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tocheagle:
Yesterday I read an article here about mobile browsers and op made a comparison between Opera, Chrome , and UC Browser . I couldn't help but shake my head in disbelief . Someone even mentioned Samsung browser and I laughed . I have used them all, Mozilla, Opera, UC , chrome etc . Each of these browsers have their strengths and weaknesses on mobile but there is one browser that has strengths without weaknesses, It's called PUFFIN :
* It has the fastest download
* It loads pages better
* Awesome security
* It's the best browser to work with even work with, even with super slow connections .
* It doesn't occupy so much memory etc .

I can go on and on, but b4 you argue with me, Visit your respective play store and download it . After using it for a while, you will lose taste for other mobile browsers .

I use puffin on my tablet. Good browser no doubt, but I don't see it as an everyday browser. Comes in handy when I went to access some websites but has some bugs. Chrome and Samsung browser are better for everyday browsing but that's my opinion, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

1 Like

Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by chinos20(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
puffin no1 for faster net,uc 1st for downloading,chrome no1 for detailed viewing of sites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by Exjoker(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Never heard of such browser
Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by GoodiOG(m): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Exjoker:
Never heard of such browser
then u must b a joker, lol grin grin grin

its puffin browser, download it from playstore on any another place cool
Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by femi4: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Coffin yet not popular.... Uc for life
Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by Floridax(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2017
......mehhh ..... chrome stomps any other browser .. when it comes to rendering pages ........with chrome you can even save wep pages as direct apps...... like now i have Twitter and Instagram pages saved as apps .... ..... nothing like chrome

2 Likes

Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by Tocheagle(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2017
There are sites that load slowly even with fast network, that's when you will know that puffin na oga
Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Puffin load web pages faster...been using it on my Camon CX for a while now.

1 Like

Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by ryfoz(m): 5:00am On Nov 26, 2017
hmmm...this piqued my interest o, gonna give it a try
Re: Puffin Is The King Of Browsers by chuksbogus: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2017
puffin is the only browser that allow Adobe Flash Player in androids

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Owns Any Infinix Note 4 - X572 - / 9 Best Apps For Your New Iphone / Tecno Is Launching Camon CM, Successor To The Camon CX On January 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.