Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation (28276 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by biggerboyc(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Lol
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by NigerDeltan(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Martin0(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Oboy! This kin tin get as e be ooogringringrin
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by nathanccr(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2017
He'll surely faint soon and let's see who will give him the KISS OF LIFE this time
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Austinoiz(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2017
One of those fake moonlight tales niggars and slayed punas flood Twitter with.
Though shit is funny shaa.
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by tochieee: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Why my name joor...
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by homesteady(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2017
I'm sure he was just joking
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by chronique(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2017
but seriously,i'd prefer a lady giving me mouth to mouth resuscitation cos honestly,it's hard to wrap my head around a guy's mouth ever coming in contact with my mouth. but then,person wey dey quarter to die,go find any avenue to stay alive. just that your mind might not ever get that incident off and truly,it's a weird feeling for someone who hates homosexuality with a passion.

1 Like

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by doctokwus: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2017
He is simply saying he detests being "kissed" by a guy,that he wud rather die,if not taken to the hospital,than have the same 'guy kissing' experience again.
Its rather st upidity but the message he was trying to pass across to his room mates is clear.
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Mobsync(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Mafking:
well...I hope he faints again in the same circumstances and die for real this time...Òdè... ingrate...
matter of live and death,I won't even care if it's a dog kiss that brought me back to life....

some people don't kuku have what they want to do with their lives anyways....

Don't take it too serious. He was only trying to make a joke out of it.
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Slaveman343: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2017
hahahhahHa
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Chomsky1967(f): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2017
It could have been about the tochukwu's breath and not the kiss per say...
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by franklingud(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin ;

D grin grin grin grin grin ;

D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

grin

grin grin grin

#yuck!

Disgusting.
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Reference(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2017
There's nothing wrong with invasive intervention but for dignity and safety adequate protective measures should be taken and this can be as simple as placing a hankerchief over the mouth of the invalid or gloving the hand with a clean nylon wrap before examining orfices. Once again forthe dignity and safety of both parties involved in the intervention. HIV and other communicable diseases are real.
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by samsam2019: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2017
He was probably joking
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Neoteny(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Lies.

People would just create fake shiit and post online for likes and attention.

1 Like

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by ELdaar55(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2017
HOW PERSON WEY FAINT KNOW SAY THEY KISS AM?? ABI HE DEY EXPECT KISS FROM WOMAN BEFORE? grin
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by PrestigeG(f): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2017
There will be no next time.
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2017
the guys mouth odour must be acidic
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by teewhizzy4real(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
demsid:
Rubbish mumu story. Both tochukwu, the fainted idiot, the other roommates and the story teller all of them are mad.
lolzzz... someone yaf vex hia oooooo ;o
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by akon4u: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

556 New COVID-19 Cases, 167 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 19- (2027 Tested) / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. / Nancy Abu-Bonsrah Becomes First Black Female Neurosurgeon At US University. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.