Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,241 members, 7,910,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:45 AM

“na God Write My Destiny Not Man” – Annie Idibia Indirectly Blast Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “na God Write My Destiny Not Man” – Annie Idibia Indirectly Blast Blackface (642 Views)

Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“na God Write My Destiny Not Man” – Annie Idibia Indirectly Blast Blackface by Innoswagzy(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2017
The mom of two took her time to reply a sub she got on snap letting the person know that God’s got her back, not man.

According to her, the ‘subber’ has remained in the same position for years while she keeps winning in God and in truth.

See what she posted on snapchat here https://flashnaijanews.com/god-write-destiny-annie-idibia/

Re: “na God Write My Destiny Not Man” – Annie Idibia Indirectly Blast Blackface by AJOBI77(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Na so

(1) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Reacts To The Controversial Video That Went Viral (see HD Vid / See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess / Instagram Big Girl Toke Makinwa Having Fun With Her Friends As They Show Off Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.