Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend (1451 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by igbogal: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
hello i just registered today there is something that is seriously bothering me. Its actually a very long story, i met this guy when i was eighteen years old then he just came into Nigeria from the UK to get a job as a pilot, anyway i met him when he just started the job then he was 23 going on twenty four. somehow we started something but i noticed then that he didn't really have much time for me at first i just didn't want to make a fuss but after sometime i decided to move on because i realised that i was the one doing the calling and besides he told me that he had a girlfriend in the UK. that did not mean anything to me because i felt that he was far away from her.

Anyway, we continued even though it was on and off until i decided to move on with my life. then i was doing my youth service in Abuja. when was serving he used to call me from time to time to tell me that he was in town but i refused to answer him. he later got a job with the biggest airline in the UK and left Nigeria.

last year i came into the UK to do a masters degree, when i came in we started talking again and he was always telling me that he wants to see me and blah blah blah.i still did not answer him after sometime i met someone else and we started dating. however in recent months the relationship has started to go downhill and this guy came back into the picture we started talking and he told me that he was coming to where i stay in the UK and that please i should come and see him afterall we are still friends. i went to see him and one thing led to another, we ended up having sex. after that i started thinking about him a lot in fact i was thinking of leaving my boyfriend for him only for me to go on face book some days later and see his wedding pictures posted on line. i was devastated because when i saw him he did not tell me that he was getting married . i called him and told he that what he did to me was not nice and that i felt very bad. he started begging me and telling me all sorts of things that i should not stop seeing him he cares for me very much and that we should please continue our relationship, that at least i have a boyfriend but that i should not stop seeing him.on my birthday he was the first person to wish me a happybirthday and that he misses me, looks forward to seeing me that I'm his baby.
anyway he came around yesterday and i went to see him again but now i want to end this thing and i dint know howbut i know i have to please i need your urgent advice i know the story is very Long but please i need honest advice from you guys
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by omega25red(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
See at first i was riding with you because after you slept with him you then found out that he was married. Now you say that you saw him again yesterday. Gezzz man can you imagine if you are married and some other girl was sleeping with your husband. Ok now that you have that picture in your head, how would that make you feel.

if you can answer that question honestly then go on from there people on NL shouldn't have to tell you what to do
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
My dear he is married and just using you as his side piece, I think you know this isnt right so just delete his number and forget him. Also pray that God forgives you so that you dont become the wife of a cheater.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
What do you mean how to end it He is already married, I do not even know why you went back
to him knowing that he is married. You screwed up big time.

I have no advice for you sweetie, it is your decision as to whether U want to keep seeing a married man
who obviously didn't take your feelings into consideration, and got married to someone else.
HISSSSSSSSSS NA WA O WHERE IS YOUR HEART? IF I WERE YOU, I WOULDN'T EVEN PICK UP HIS CALLS
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Abekeade08(f): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
Serves u right bit, ch. First, u sleep with someone else's bf cos you did not care, then u cheated on your bf because of ur flimsy excuse. Karma is a huge bit, ch. You and your cheating friend deserve each other. At your age, if you don't know that he is using you as a side piece, then you need to buy a clue. Stop chasing other peoples boyfriend/husband and find your own man.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by beingme(f): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
lose him and let him go lady

FORGET IT AND GET ON WITH UR LIFE. WE ALL MADE MISTAKES NOBODY IS PERFECT
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
huh? another cheater asking for "advice".

Go on cheating girl . . . enjoy it while it lasts and dont complain when another woman does same to you.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Abekeade08(f): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^abi ooh david help me tell am ooh. Look at her here asking for advice, kai some Naija girls are dumb sha. I am most definitely not a saint but i don't go after anybodys husband/bf. When I get married, if I catch any woman running after my man, she will regret the day she was born.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by candylips(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
guys easy with the girl she was only asking for advice
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
Please guys can we tone down the intimidating insults advice, your scaring potential posters grin grin
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Abekeade08(f): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ebony, this girl knows exactly the right thing to do, i don't know what kind of advice she wants again. I just could not restrain myself cos this girl is contributing to the stereotype that Naija girls have any problems dating married men. Hiss, let me get off this thread before I burst a blood vessel.  grin
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ebony, this girl knows exactly the right thing to do, i don't know what kind of advice she wants again. I just could not restrain myself cos this girl is contributing to the stereotype that Naija girls have any problems dating married men. Hiss, let me get off this thread before I burst a blood vessel.  grin
Girl I totally understand where you are coming from and you mean well, just that you could have put it across less harshly(is that even a word? grin) I noticed less threads nowadays and people are afraid to post because of the acid tongues of some people grin grin Lets try and keep it firm but nice. How have you been by the way? grin grin
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Abekeade08(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ebony shey you know I am always nice na. Anyway sha, I have been fine, so are u coming to the Naija reunion. Ayetty has confirmed that she is gonna come
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Pataki: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

When I get married, if I catch any woman running after my man, she will regret the day she was born.
LOL! I just could not stop laughing upon reading this quote above. grin
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Moyola(f): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
. . .put a stop to it as soon as yu can! undecided
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ebony shey you know I am always nice na. Anyway sha,  I have been fine, so are u coming to the Naija reunion. Ayetty has confirmed that she is gonna come
I know your nice thats why your outburst surprised me, I guess you really feel strongly about women who sleep with married men knowingly. But it takes two to tango and the married goon is very much to blame as is the woman so I will be pouring pure concentrated acid in their private regions  grin grin grin. My cousins wedding is in June so I may just stay on till the event smiley smiley
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Abekeade08(f): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
Yes ooh dear, I feel very strongly about single women dating married men, it sure takes 2 to tango, I just could not go into details on what I will do the man, cos I might get banned for being too threatening grin
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by igbogal: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
thank you all for your advice i will do the right thing.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by candylips(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
igbogal:

thank you all for your advice i will do the right thing.

thats good. please don't mind the insults thrown at you. but just make sure you do the right thing and am sure you will be fine wink
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Felincous(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ posta u nd 2 work on urself. Firstly i dont think u ar in a right relationship, 2ndly, u dont know ur worth,3rdly, emotionaly u ar nt mature 4m wht u hv said u ar atleast financially okey. Pls i know what u ar going tru but try and draft out what u want to achieve maritaly u ar more dan what any useless guy can b riding wheneva he is feeling Hot. He wants 2 suck ur best dry and leave d bad part of u 4 d guy who is meant 2 enjoy ur best. Wake up girl and quit d relationship. He has nothing 2 offer u dan 2 finish u and tell u 2 find ur way afterward. A word is suffcnt 4 d wise. Peace
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by nwabuking5(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
what this lady needs is Kingley advice from poeple like me. please poster u need to come and see me in my house so that i can give u the real advice u need. and pray with u call me on this number +86-13244832008
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
nwabuking5:

what this lady needs is Kingley advice from poeple like me. please poster u need to come and see me in my house so that i can give u the real advice u need. and pray with u call me on this number +86-13244832008
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by igbogal: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
h202 or whatever you call yourself if you don't have anything reasonable to say then please reply my post, im not going to sstoop to your level and start trading insults cos believe i have a lot of colourful things to say to you
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
Yes ooh dear, I feel very strongly about single women dating married men, it sure takes 2 to tango, I just could not go into details on what I will do the man, cos I might get banned for being too threatening

Abekeade, You are hereby banned for threatening igbogal.

@Poster,
I get some friends in the UK they wont mind getting some of the goodies. Since its like you are having a promo
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Abekeade08(f): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
Oya make una no yab her again jare. If she didn't know what to do before, I am sure she does now. Igbogirl biko, no fight with h202 again.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by chinesedoll(f): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Poster

What other advice do you want again?
Okay leave the guy alone. You do not need a prophet to tell you that you have been used and would continue to be used.
Armed-robber

All this girls running after other people's men sef
You na no get jealousy for body? I can't even imagine being the second woman
well not everybody is the same. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by chic2pimp(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

huh? another cheater asking for "advice".

Go on cheating girl . . . enjoy it while it lasts and dont complain when another woman does same to you.
Another Cheat ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abeg wey the other ones dey? undecided
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
dayokanu:

Abekeade, You are hereby banned for threatening igbogal.

Dayokanu, you are hereby banned for threatening Abekeade.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by debosky(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
Y'all should ease off - obviously she's emotionally fragile and is asking HOW she to end this thing. She's admitted her weakness and is asking for help - the lot of you are acting like you've never had a weakness you've gone back to even after you've made up your mind.

Give advice on how she should do that instead of moralising like a bunch of sinless hypocrites.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2010
Dayokanu, you are hereby banned for threatening Abekeade.

Davidylan is hereby banned on two counts.
1) For pokenosing/Ameboism

2) For wishing inwardly you are in the UK to get your own share of the free bootay grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by ursa: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
@poster,

You say you want to stop this,  question is ,  can you really stop?
If you could stop then you would not be posting on this forum.

Let me analyze this,  Head say stop,  Heart says do not stop.
So you can say it with your mouth and take all the advice but when you see him,  You might still not be able to stop.

Well 3 steps to do this. (follow it religiously)
1st   , pray about it, sincerely to God and ask God to help you quit.
2nd  , Tell him it is over, and you cannot continue in this deceit.
3rd   , Run , Dodge, Hide, Change your line , create your space etc.

Note: 1 and 3 are the most important. Avoid contact with him both physically or mentally.  See you need to convince yourself you are doing the right thing. And the space will allow God to heal you from the inside.

Good luck.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend by spoilt(f): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2010
^^^^ could you kindly leave prayer out of this? Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? / Chritians, Can You Mary A Muslim? Muslims, Can You Marry A Christian? / She Pierced Her Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.