Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,561 members, 7,951,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (274321 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Btoyob(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2013
Hi,please i need your help am using strong decoder 4922 to watch dstv programmes channels ,but my problem is i can t get event channel or big brother channels when ever i blind scan my decoder.what can do?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Stevolat: 3:47pm On May 12, 2013
@all Wc patch can i upgrade my 4663xv with 2 enable option?

1 Like

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ritawine2: 3:41pm On May 18, 2013
Old house I hv strong decoder 4669xii,with 2 pan,one for mytv d pictures are brigth but d one for mutitv is cracking,what will I do?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 1:46am On May 19, 2013
ritawine2: Old house I hv strong decoder 4669xii,with 2 pan,one for mytv d pictures are brigth but d one for mutitv is cracking,what will I do?
i hv two suggestions for u
1. hv u checked the signal quality if it is below 50% because that could cause freezing if yes, try adjusting ur dish to get upto 70% even if more than that.
2. Are u on darkside? If yes then, try finding a convinient place to put the stuff on it.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by frazerchishala: 2:39pm On May 20, 2013
Hse may i be help with info on hw to connect my str 4675A to da net i ve a gsm moderm for mtn and pc here in zambia. I wil aprcte
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iykemann: 2:58pm On May 22, 2013
@all my strong 4930 refuse to show infinity channels @ amos 5 even @ 80 percent quality.9tv is nt showing.has any one notice it.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Kuf1: 2:08pm On May 23, 2013
Pls could someone help: my strong decoder is not responding appropriatly to remote control commands, any of the number keys will show channel 9, volume down will put it in and out of standby, no responds from all other keys and now the volume is gone. Please what can I do.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 10:11am On May 24, 2013
hi house i just got my new strong hd 4922a for now it working perfect i dont know if i should install the latest software which i have already downloaded from there website is there any advice GURU i downloaded 2 software one for the latest software and the other for the new menu
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by freshp(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2013
pufframmy1: hi house i just got my new strong hd 4922a for now it working perfect i dont know if i should install the latest software which i have already downloaded from there website is there any advice GURU i downloaded 2 software one for the latest software and the other for the new menu
the two are performing different functions..so you can go ahead and upgrade...just make sure that you Unzip the file and see that you are seeing something like SRT4922A__xx.stb-it must end with ".stb".
then make sure that your flash drive is not infected with viruses
finally
use a Generator if you are not sure of PHCN....infact you are adviced to use generator.
all the best.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 1:46pm On May 24, 2013
thanks bros are u on bb or on what app so we can talk better yes i will do with with gen this time around i was lock one i upgraded my 4669 i sold some time last week wen it was showing ota download i did it successfully with out phnc taking light but i will use gen this time around will i get the entertainment option and i hope my option for dongle will still be dere??
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Obeny: 4:05pm On May 24, 2013
@odilibe i Have a question for you? shocked shocked

(1) you always copy and past here ,I have never seen you post any picture here from your own work

always you copy from a website and past to nairaland why?

we all know how to google so if you dont have anything of your own don't wast our time here

you are not a satellite guru but copy and past .i dont think you even know how to install dish like others cool cool

for example let as all look at I hacked post all picture are 100% from Africa and home made .which tell as that he is really satellite guy and all he talk is what he have prates he always post what he know even receiver he post what he have in hand.
but odilibe will copy from advertize website and post here cry cry guys be careful from odilibe he don't know anything at all
look at George D full of home pictures 100% love him,swordswifter 100% great
i have been watching him for a long time now

when i hacked first post a bought cband on 90cm and good cband LNB for that .he jump in and copy pictures from WS international website and post here telling it is not news. but i hacked have the thing in hand with home picture to proof .
when we talk a bought sat finders the man have in hand and telling as why we need it,he just jump in with picture from website
when it is receivers he can copy from any site and past here ,wile he dont even know were it comes and how it is.swordswifter just post his work now he jump in with noting to tell.
everything he know but am telling the truth he know noting but internet copy and past

@Odilibe tell me why you always copy and past if you have it or have use it before? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by kanny1(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2013
I hav a friend who advised I use d dongle AZSTAR to catch n watch DSTV channels with my 4669xii machine. Pls does dis tin work well? Your advice pls
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 4:48pm On May 24, 2013
yes it works well
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by kanny1(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2013
pufframmy1: yes it works well
how many dstv channels will show?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pufframmy1: 7:37pm On May 24, 2013
yes it show almost everything
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by kanny1(m): 6:00am On May 25, 2013
pufframmy1: yes it show almost everything
I'm grateful. Tnx
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by kanny1(m): 6:04am On May 25, 2013
@Pufframmy1. Hw much can one get d dongle?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by rovert: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
My Strong decoders (4669X and 4940 - home and office) stopped showing Intelsat 7/10 channels. The channels are still listed; have re-scanned and still nothing. Appreciate any help I can get.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
rovert: My Strong decoders (4669X and 4940 - home and office) stopped showing Intelsat 7/10 channels. The channels are still listed; have re-scanned and still nothing. Appreciate any help I can get.

Do u mean mytv channels? They said dey are going off all receiver except paired 4940 and its brother.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iykmora(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
somebodi said he's still gettin 68.5 wit his rx whc is not 4940. Is it true?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
iykmora: somebodi said he's still gettin 68.5 wit his rx whc is not 4940. Is it true?

Of course. u'lll get 68'e except mytv channels. They might still be working but will gradually be phased out.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by rovert: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yes, I mean mytv channels. I've a 4940 which does not show any mytv channels either. Pardon me, I don't know what you mean when you say 'paired 4840'!

olenyi:

Do u mean mytv channels? They said dey are going off all receiver except paired 4940 and its brother.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by freshp(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
@all
my 4922A acts funny i cant seem to know what is wrong...the scenario is this: I am at 36 deg east and there is a power failure...when power is restored it tells me no . signal...i have to like switch to another bird (without moving my dish)and switch back to 36 again before the signal returns.
what could be the problem or solution...
thanks all.
my SW version 119 for now is the one that enables wifi...
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
freshp: @all
my 4922A acts funny i cant seem to know what is wrong...the scenario is this: I am at 36 deg east and there is a power failure...when power is restored it tells me no . signal...i have to like switch to another bird (without moving my dish)and switch back to 36 again before the signal returns.
what could be the problem or solution...
thanks all.
my SW version 119 for now is the one that enables wifi...
i am not sure it your box.... u might need to switch the setting of the diseq switch... happend to me once
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by freshp(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
twinskenny: i am not sure it your box.... u might need to switch the setting of the diseq switch... happend to me once
Thanks man i will look into it.

...i just did thanks man...the diseq for the birrd was 'off' i wonder what i looking or doing when i set it to off angry angry angry
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by kibukila(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hi All can anyone tell me how to access Wifi Network using SRT 4922?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by bimbor(m): 1:13am On Jun 13, 2013
Hello House, I recently got myself a Strong SRT 4922A HD Receiver which I use with an X-man. But the problem now is that whenever am watching a program and I try to check the title of the program like the title of a movie or so,by pressing the 'info' button on the remote control, The decoder will display 'No Information'. Please I know this is not normal because when i press the info button on my neighbour's receiver it shows all information about the ongoing program. Please what may be wrong with my receiver and what can be done to rectify this problem?? I will appreciate all help I can get. Thank you.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by freshp(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2013
bimbor: Hello House, I recently got myself a Strong SRT 4922A HD Receiver which I use with an X-man. But the problem now is that whenever am watching a program and I try to check the title of the program like the title of a movie or so,by pressing the 'info' button on the remote control, The decoder will display 'No Information'. Please I know this is not normal because when i press the info button on my neighbour's receiver it shows all information about the ongoing program. Please what may be wrong with my receiver and what can
be done to rectify this problem?? I will appreciate all help I can get. Thank you.
are your equipments identical and are you close in location to each other?

1 Like

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2013
freshp:
Thanks man i will look into it.

...i just did thanks man...the diseq for the birrd was 'off' i wonder what i looking or doing when i set it to off angry angry angry

no problem bro
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2013
bimbor: Hello House, I recently got myself a Strong SRT 4922A HD Receiver which I use with an X-man. But the problem now is that whenever am watching a program and I try to check the title of the program like the title of a movie or so,by pressing the 'info' button on the remote control, The decoder will display 'No Information'. Please I know this is not normal because when i press the info button on my neighbour's receiver it shows all information about the ongoing program. Please what may be wrong with my receiver and what can be done to rectify this problem?? I will appreciate all help I can get. Thank you.

mine is like that too....some movies will display info some will not
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by naijaobi(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
helo guys..pls what is the latest software for 4922A.. And pls d link.
Thanks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by lukzy500: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls I av a strong 4229A deocoder.pls wat. Frequencies can I get dstv stations

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.