Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious (1698 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by Ebisco015: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Oba of Benin, his Royal Majesty, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolor, Oba Ewuware 11, has appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to provide the people of Edo State with infrastructural development, security, end human trafficking as well as complete the Benin-Auchi road.

He told Buhari that the problem of insecurity in the state was multidimensional and required Federal Government’s assistance.

The monarch said this during a meeting with the President at the Presidential villa, Abuja, on Thursday.

According to the monarch, “Mr president, what you are yet to do for us includes the areas of more infrastructural development, security, human trafficking and to complete Benin-Auchi road dualization.

“Human trafficking incidents are not reducing what NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations) are doing is merely palliative and at best scratching the surface. Some NGOs may even be in business for themselves. The Federal Government needs to assist Edo state to develop low to medium scale cluster industries or establish factories in each Local Government Areas, LGAs, to reduce unemployment and prompt urban to rural migration in order to decongest the centre for a very holistic development in Edo state.

“We command your Excellency in the manner you have been handling security issues in the country. In Edo state, security issues seemed to be multidimensional. in addition to the prevailing criminal activities of cultist killings, kidnappings etc, the activities of the so-called community development associations are crippling the economy of our state even much more.

“The Benin traditional authority has been relentlessly tackling the menace of community development associations that earned for themselves the disreputable name of community destructive associations.

“These networks of groups attack and are systematically destroying the normative and value system of our society and heritage. Their evil practices scare investors away.

“Our governor and the people of Edo state need more support from the federal government to effectively and decisively tackle the security challenges in our state.

“May I use this opportunity to appeal to your Excellency to kindly assist our state governor in dealing with the security challenges in the state.

“Finally, traditional rulers in the country play stabilising and developmental roles in the country particularly when there is crisis brewing at the grassroots. It is sad that the role of traditional rulers is yet to be reflected in the constitution of the country.

“Nigeria is a country strongly rooted in cultural blues and norms. May I use this opportunity to reassure government that traditional institutions will be used to strengthen the unity and development of Nigeria.

“The traditional institution will encourage Nigerians to go on with one Nigeria. We intend to continue to use culture to foster Nigeria image both in Nigeria and in the comity of nations.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/what-oba-of-benin-told-buhari-in-aso.html

Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by coolcharm(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2017
So... The Oba is a human being, and he travels after all.

I always thought he was a spirit fa. smiley

Oba gha to'kpe ree... Isee!

1 Like

Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by iamJ(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2017
coolcharm:
So... The Oba is a human being, and he travels after all.

I always thought he was a spirit fa. smiley

Oba gha to'kpe ree... Isee!
oba travels, una indomie generation met the former oba wen he was old and stopped moving abt
Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by coolcharm(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2017
iamJ:
oba travels, una indomie generation met the former oba wen he was old and stopped moving abt
so, you are Village Headmaster Generation. Is that what you are insinuating?

2 Likes

Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by iamJ(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2017
coolcharm:
so, you are Village Headmaster Generation. Is that what you are insinuating?
do u want to be depressed today? dont mention me again for ur own good
Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by coolcharm(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2017
iamJ:
do u want to be depressed today? dont mention me again for ur own good
hey! I am above that poo.

2 Likes

Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by DIKEnaWAR: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari for emir of Daura 2019.

I shall sponsor his election.

1 Like

Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by nairanaira12: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Ebisco015:

Those empty noise makers said the omo n'oba doesn't travel at all.

I see them changing their rantings from "he doesn't travel at all" to "he doesn't travel anyhow "
Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by Isokowadoo: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Wrong caption fr a topic.

Wueva wrote that Speech for oba hs hx head screewed rightly
Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by Stalwert: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Yet ipob imbeci1es prefer threats to reasonable engagement
Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari will post him...no qualms shocked
Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by anibirelawal(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Ayam not understanding, what is dangerous about what he said?
Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by adem30: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2017
See a reasonable Oba, seeking for assistance on security operation. Definitely He has seen the results of such operations else where, therefore he do not want his Kingdom to be left behind. unlike those Animal Chest beaters who are Criminally minded, that's why they always in trouble in sighting the Nigeria military because of their criminal upbringing

Long live Oba

1 Like

Re: What Oba Of Benin Told Buhari In Aso Rock Is Very Dangerious by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Ebisco015:
Oba of Benin, his Royal Majesty, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolor, Oba Ewuware 11, has appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to provide the people of Edo State with infrastructural development, security, end human trafficking as well as complete the Benin-Auchi road.

He told Buhari that the problem of insecurity in the state was multidimensional and required Federal Government’s assistance.

The monarch said this during a meeting with the President at the Presidential villa, Abuja, on Thursday.

According to the monarch, “Mr president, what you are yet to do for us includes the areas of more infrastructural development, security, human trafficking and to complete Benin-Auchi road dualization.

“Human trafficking incidents are not reducing what NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations) are doing is merely palliative and at best scratching the surface. Some NGOs may even be in business for themselves. The Federal Government needs to assist Edo state to develop low to medium scale cluster industries or establish factories in each Local Government Areas, LGAs, to reduce unemployment and prompt urban to rural migration in order to decongest the centre for a very holistic development in Edo state.

“We command your Excellency in the manner you have been handling security issues in the country. In Edo state, security issues seemed to be multidimensional. in addition to the prevailing criminal activities of cultist killings, kidnappings etc, the activities of the so-called community development associations are crippling the economy of our state even much more.

“The Benin traditional authority has been relentlessly tackling the menace of community development associations that earned for themselves the disreputable name of community destructive associations.

“These networks of groups attack and are systematically destroying the normative and value system of our society and heritage. Their evil practices scare investors away.

“Our governor and the people of Edo state need more support from the federal government to effectively and decisively tackle the security challenges in our state.

“May I use this opportunity to appeal to your Excellency to kindly assist our state governor in dealing with the security challenges in the state.

“Finally, traditional rulers in the country play stabilising and developmental roles in the country particularly when there is crisis brewing at the grassroots. It is sad that the role of traditional rulers is yet to be reflected in the constitution of the country.

“Nigeria is a country strongly rooted in cultural blues and norms. May I use this opportunity to reassure government that traditional institutions will be used to strengthen the unity and development of Nigeria.

“The traditional institution will encourage Nigerians to go on with one Nigeria. We intend to continue to use culture to foster Nigeria image both in Nigeria and in the comity of nations.”

this is a serious matter o!
oba has specifically gone for that Benin Auchi road matter!
PmB should better something or APC go hear am o/
anything obaseki can do he better do it

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon's Advise To Buhari / Son Of Former Minister Of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma Proposes To His Girlfriend / Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.