Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,174 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? (2133 Views)

5 Tips To Help You Tailor Your CV To The Job Description / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / Job Alert| Wema Bank Feb 2018 National Recruitment|send Cv To This Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Hello guys,
I just found a way of helping people who need to secure that very important job. Most companies screen job seekers and applicants base on so many factors, but one of the very important factors is a presentation. And when your Curriculum vitae (CV) has a strong and impressive presentation then you might just beat all your competitors in getting the job easily.

One of the ways to stand out is by doing things a little out of the box, being unique and authoritative at the same time.
Create a strong notice and attention to your employers and give them a good impression.

So if you need a stylish and professional looking CV then check this out and drop your comments.

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2017
A good-looking CV like this will go a long way.

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by Kristaps85: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2017
I need
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2017
more templates coming up, please drop your comments, let me know what you think.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2017
Kristaps85:
I need

Modified: Re-Designing your CV with a new template costs N1500 only. The Delivery is within the next 24 hours based on your time of order.
If you have your CV information send it to hmandlaw@gmail.com
Add a passport photo.

This is to focus on dedicating my time to giving quality and doing a good job.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
If you have your CV information send it to hmandlaw@gmail.com

I will give you three different template design with all your CV info.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by sunnymighty(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
I jst sent mine to you with pics too bro,I need also
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
sunnymighty:
I jst sent mine to you with pics too bro,I need also
yeah, i got it, and I am working on it. I will send your CV very soon.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by Omobola121(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
I just sent mine..pls,chk your mail.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Good morning

Mr ojo, your CV has sent to your email, this is the first page.

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2017
In case you want a similar design template from the ones you have seen so far and want to use it for your own CV please indicate it by quoting the image.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by Ataime16(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
This is nice
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Simplicity is key. No need of photos on your cv except otherwise required.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by sunnymighty(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2017
I sent my CV to OP, he did a wonderful job not even up to 24hrs.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by Kwenty: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
@Op please any charge for the CV design? They really look nice.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Kwenty:
@Op please any charge for the CV design? They really look nice.

Yes, The price is N1500, the delivery time is within 24 hours. We have enough templates to make you look much more impressive to your employers.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Just completed.

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Also the file is delivered in Pdf format.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mr David, I have sent your CV, check your email and give me feedback, Thank you.

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
More real-time updates coming up. Get Your own design now.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Just completed

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by Emac(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Wow op just made a sample template of my cv above for me for free. I am so encouraged by this beautiful generosity.. You guys should give him a short.. In less than 24hrs . Free.. Good thing I am going to do another real professional cv at a very low cost by him.. �
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by dasrackhor(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2017
mambodilah:
Hello guys,
I just found a way of helping people who need to secure that very important job. Most companies screen job seekers and applicants base on so many factors, but one of the very important factors is a presentation. And when your Curriculum vitae (CV) has a strong and impressive presentation then you might just beat all your competitors in getting the job easily.

One of the ways to stand out is by doing things a little out of the box, being unique and authoritative at the same time.
Create a strong notice and attention to your employers and give them a good impression.

So if you need a stylish and professional looking CV then check this out and drop your comments.
Op pls check your email, sent a copy of my CV and photo yo ur email..Thanks for the generosity.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=dasrackhor post=62721066]Op pls check your email, sent a copy of my CV and photo yo ur email..Thanks for the generosity.[/quote

I have sent you the requirements, I will start your design as soon as you have sent the requirements.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2017
how to stand out from your competitions. Quick tips

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
good morning everyone
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017
Just completed.

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
just completed. Mr Babatunde please check your emali.

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
TIPS ON HOW TO COMPOSE A GOOD AND EFFECTIVE RESUME

Format Your Resume Wisely
Hiring managers, especially in technical fields like engineering, seek candidates that can help them solve a problem or satisfy a need within their company. Consequently, you can't be a solution to their problems without stating how you solved similar problems in other companies and situations.

Focus on what you did in the job, NOT what your job was there's a difference
Include a one or two top-line job description first, then list your accomplishments
For each point ask yourself, What was the benefit of having done what I did?
Accomplishments should be unique to you, not just a list of what someone else did
Avoid using the generic descriptions of the jobs you originally applied for or held
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Identify Accomplishments not Just Job Descriptions

Hiring managers, especially in technical fields like engineering, seek candidates that can help them solve a problem or satisfy a need within their company. Consequently, you can't be a solution to their problems without stating how you solved similar problems in other companies and situations.

*Focus on what you did in the job, NOT what your job was there's a difference

*Include a one or two top line job description first, then list your accomplishments

*For each point ask yourself, What was the benefit of having done what I did?

*Accomplishments should be unique to you, not just a list of what someone else did

*Avoid using the generic descriptions of the jobs you originally applied for or held
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Quantify Your Accomplishments

Q: What's the most common resume mistake?
A: Making too many general claims and using too much industry jargon that does not market the candidate. A resume is a marketing document designed to sell your skills and strengths rather than just portray a bio of the candidate.

*Include and highlight specific achievements that present a comprehensive picture of your marketability
*Quantify your achievements to ensure greater confidence in the hiring manager and thereby generate interest percentages.
*Work backwards to quantify your accomplishments by asking, If I had not done X, what could have happened?
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
just completed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leadhire Limited / Nigerian Police Force Upcoming CBT Updated Past Q & A / Zenith Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.