Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Answer To Nigeria’s Power Needs Will Be Found In Your Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Answer To Nigeria’s Power Needs Will Be Found In Your Mobile Phone (1456 Views)

How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answer To Nigeria’s Power Needs Will Be Found In Your Mobile Phone by BusinessAmLIVE(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
The Lumos service is combining the power of the sun and your MTN mobile phone to bring a new type of power to Nigeria
The complex dilemma of how to power Nigeria dominates politics and economics, yet hundreds of thousands of people are discovering the answer is to literally take power into their own hands.

This week, the Lumos Mobile Electricity Service deployed its 60,000th Y’ello Box, an at-home solar electricity device that lets users gain access to reliable electricity at an affordable price. The Lumos service is combining the power of the sun and your MTN mobile phone to bring a new type of power to Nigeria.

This significant milestone means more than 300,000 people right across Nigeria are now benefiting from affordable, reliable, clean electricity, thanks to the Lumos Mobile Electricity service ability to unleash the power of the mobile.

Read more about this here https://techstyleng.com/2017/11/24/answer-nigerias-power-needs-will-found-mobile-phone/

Re: Answer To Nigeria’s Power Needs Will Be Found In Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
It hasn't answered many of my needs. I can't use it to iron clothes, pump water or power my refrigerator.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 4gb Ram And 64gb Available For Sale / A Brief History Of The Rivalry Between Qualcomm Snapdragon And Samsungs Exynos / Pls Suggest A Phone For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.