Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Health Hazard Of False Eyelashes...ladies Beware!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Health Hazard Of False Eyelashes...ladies Beware!! (1717 Views)

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Would You Buy False Eyelashes? If So, How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Hazard Of False Eyelashes...ladies Beware!! by Malizumedia: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Another respondent said “I love it; it makes my eyes pop”. No wonder Griffiths in his film dressed the actress with long eye lashes

To another group of females, though wearing of eyelash enhances beauty, it has risk which makes them scared. To some, it’s a fashion trend that risk individuals to blindness.

“I see people who wear them as being wayward and irresponsible” a lady said (I was like wow!! That’s harsh)

To another, “I use it only for occasions. The side effects are however serious if not well placed. I hate it when girls wear very long eyelashes it makes them look abnormal and wild (that was another hit).

Here is what Dr. Nadimca has to say about false eye lashes

Continue reading... https://malizumedia.com/eye-lashes-the-dangers-of-false-eyelashes-ladies-beware/

(1) (Reply)

Sisterlocks In Lagos / Another Kardashian Goes Nude For Dujour.....pregnant Kourtney Kardashian!!!!!! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.