Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,302 members, 7,904,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) (51177 Views)

NDDC Scholarship Beneficiaries In UK Protest Non-Payment Of Tuition Fees / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos) / Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Diso60090(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
I don laugh so te my belle don burst.
You fly with those Benin women enter Abuja afar how the matter go
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Letslive:
The dullard has lost control of everything
is even the cause of your malaria.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by arikibe: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
The same experience I had in Washington embassy. Very rude and arrogant personnel working there. You see them begging for dollars before they coukd attend to. I almost slap one of them. He should thank his he later kept quiet when he realised I was about dealing with him.
Our country is so corrupt. Not even a single security at the embassy. You just walk in and walk out. No printing paper. The toilets are in a bad state.
Who did this to us?
We need a total overhauling of our country. I regret being a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by hokafor(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
I thought they like and believed in one Nigeria why are they complaining. Long live the federal republic of the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by watchindelta(m): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Yeye country undecided no hope dam
Bullshit
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by 4koff: 5:34am On Nov 25, 2017
KwoiZabo:
Buhari's Cabinet of Clulessness, Incompetence, corruption, lazyness, fraud, highandedness, Propaganda e.t.c is worldwide. I am not surprised.

You don't have an iota of sense. In as much as I don't support Buhari. But to see such stewpidity and senselessness is appalling. Was it Buhari that employed those people? Those people I am sure was there even before GEJ and would also be there after Buhari. It Is a Civil servant thing in Nigeria.

For all you know, they might just be protesting now because they have confidence that Buhari will do something about it.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by 4koff: 5:46am On Nov 25, 2017
sokera:
stop politicising everything , this problems have been going on for over 15 years and you are here blaming Buhari , do you think this bad treatment from embassies abroad start in this Buhari regime? Infact some embassies abroad are even operating better than when it was before Buhari ... until when we the youths stop supporting one political party over another before we can get it right ...

The Nigerian Embassy in South Africa is an example. They really surprised me when i went to renew my expired passport. They were really efficient. Because of the visit of Buhari, services was suspended for a week. On resumption of services the following week, The crowd there was overwhelming but they started with pregnant women and women with children. Before 1hour I was done. Very efficient if you ask me. But maybe it was because buhari was visiting that period.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by arikibe: 5:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by arikibe: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2017
So terrible at Washington embassy. The people working there are mostly touts. Wondering how they got to that level.
We need to act fast from shaving the country from shame.see attached

https://embassy-finder.com/nigeria_in_washington_usa?page=3

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by victorioushands: 6:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Some of those attacking the present government were either born yesterday or had no experiences. If you have lived abroad - anywhere abroad - as a Nigerian, you would have known from experience that our embassies are the last place you should go for any solution. They run it worse than a communist regime in the middle of a war. I think our police are more civil and functional than our embassies. Tufakwa! If some of them are not treated the way they treat Nigerians, our government may never do anything about it.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by KwoiZabo(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2017
4koff:

You don't have an iota of sense. In as much as I don't support Buhari. But to see such stewpidity and senselessness is appalling. Was it Buhari that employed those people? Those people I am sure was there even before GEJ and would also be there after Buhari. It Is a Civil servant thing in Nigeria.

For all you know, they might just be protesting now because they have confidence that Buhari will do something about it.

you did not watch the video. They said this got worse under Geofrey Oyeama.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2017
is one man now a Nigerian causing all this drama......well thank God we now see that what is done here by us in various places of work is done else where.....
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Memphis357:
Our embassies are reflections of how our country is being governed.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....
Any fool that campaigns for Buhari come 2019 doesn't deserve to live.

true, true but those embassies have needed overhauling since b4 the coming of Dullardinhoe sef.

Let them flush out the old dunderheads in foreign affairs and bring in young vibrant guys OR are they trying to say we have to privatize our Embassy Services too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / Oluwatobi Adesina, Femi Adesina's Son Who Is A Pilot At Arik Air (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.