Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner (22033 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Think The Road In Front Of Their House Belongs To Them? / See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile / Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2017
AutoReportNG:
I am getting scared of the way and manner that technology is about shaping our world, imagine driving this type of motorcycle in 5 years time in Lagos. This has been dubbed the ‘KHAN’, this sharp motorcycle concept depicts the future of motorcycle brand, BMW. Turkish designer, Mehmet Erdem, has created several motorcycles and otherworldly vehicle concepts in the past. Based in Istanbul, Erdem has created no less than eight other captivating BMW motorcycles, which all exhibit a unique and authentic interpretation of the brand.

In addition to the name, the ‘KHAN’s’ stylized form appears to be rather fitting for blade runner. surely, if this vehicle were to ever be produced, it would be something that Rick Deckard would consider upgrading to, due to its radical design and probable performance capabilities. Similarly to the science fiction movie, this design exercise will almost certainly never make reality and will remain only at a concept phase. still, Erdem's renderings can serve to inspire manufacturer’s designers to take greater risks, to design truly dramatic and mesmerizing motorcycles.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/see-this-bmw-futuristic-motorcycle-that.html
on no Jupiter will these product enter naija soil.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by AlexCk: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2017
plavic:

You mean time travel? Teleportation is the transition through space and not time.

Time and space.

Both are kinda intertwine when dealing with 'transitions'.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Reference(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2017
adeniyi55:
No b say I no get money to buy it but no good road to ride in Nigeria as you can see

See my street no kidding

Your street indeed... sorry but what I intended to say would offend you seriously so I just let it pass. ..
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by khalhokage(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2017
FAIL, Looks stupid and impractical.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Folarinibrahim1(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take on this machine?
Ground clearance is too low... Nobody is going to ride this. No room in Africa at all
@Lalasticlala
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Kobicove(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2017
This is definitely not for Nigerian roads
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by slimfairboy(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2017
undecided Ayam so confused! where be front and where be back?
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by lasrondo: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2017
AutoReportNG:

@Lalasticlala
ITS ALREADY SMOKING
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by vioment: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2017
With all that look and can't fly ... garbage. It can't even ride many paths of the us roads without scrapping the floor, talkless of nigeria's roads.

This is nothing but a nice design or showroom efizy without reality thoughts.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by maykam(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2017
lordm:
TToo low. Can't drive on most roads
. I guess you mean most roads in Nigeria
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by richarrison(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2017
adeniyi55:
No b say I no get money to buy it but no good road to ride in Nigeria as you can see

See my street no kidding

gross
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by davibid: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2017
lordm:
TToo low. Can't drive on most roads

Mostly in Nigeria angry
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by zynzyn(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2017
diportivo:
kati-kati
Yes. E resemble cat na ni!
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Dennissalsdf: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Is it one of those where the head of the rider goes in?
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Dennissalsdf: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Is it burrowing into the sand? Ayam not understanding biko.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Handsomecole(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Nna this one go dey tear road ooo undecided
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by victorazyvictor(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017
AutoReportNG:
@Lalasticlala
A NO for me.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Em5(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
adeniyi55:

See my street no kidding

It's a futuristic bike, there will be good roads in the future
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Martinez19(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2018
adeniyi55:

See my street no kidding
That street is abysmal. Something ought to be done fast.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by tck2000(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
adeniyi55:

See my street no kidding
liar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Funny Looking Cars In The World / Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) / Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.