Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,700 members, 7,972,600 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:44 PM

Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed (7800 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Phorto(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Don't try it, i repeat don't try it
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by aspirebig: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
It is obvious that you and your "aunty" are heading for a doom.

The woman is already having extra marital affairs with other men outside ..

You are playing with your destiny .....

You better run from the woman fast...

Maybe the Uncle too don browse some of his uncle's wife website when he was much younger. ...

It could a family "curse".....do not joke with it.
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by anibirelawal(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
NO PICS NO COMMENT.
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by laribari(m): 4:21am On Nov 25, 2017
alwayscool:
I want to Bleep my uncles (fathers brother ) wife she is 38 years old and beautiful with body size of 36 30 38, I am 27 years old, many a times while talking to her, I put my hands around her waist and simetimes put my hands on her ass, once while travelling in car she was sitting beside me on reat seat and her husband in front seat. After some time, she took my hands in her hands, with both of our fingers crossed over each other, then I slowly put my hands on her lap but she did not object to it, then i slowly moved my hands between her legs, and kept my hand there for 10 minutes, after that Incident we became very close, she asked me, whether i have any gutlfriend now? even she told me story of a lady fucking other man at night 2 am, is my aunty willing to Bleep me?

You are a fool, make lie kill you. You nor sabi lie at all. Besides, this story is a familiar one.

No woman will ever do that when the husband is in front seat and you placed your hands btw her legs for 10mins, yet the husband didn't look back or discuss with the wife for once. The man na corpse or dem tie am for chair?

Even if he is the one driving, it's much easier to see you guys from the mirror.

Nor be only your brother wife, go and bleep your mum, idiot.

Make lie kill you.

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by alwayscool: 5:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Why to only blame the boy, boy is unmarried and is young, the women is married and mature, why dont she object to it
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by NokiaN8(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2017
alwayscool:
Why to only blame the boy, boy is unmarried and is young, the women is married and mature, why dont she object to it
the boy does it He would fun mad.. mad instantly...
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Incest. You want to sell your destiny for a secondhand kitten. Please don't o. Resist the devil and he will flee.
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by alwayscool: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Its beyond my limits, for long i had desire to have sex with her, time is ripe now
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by pounds627: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Ar u still interested in fucking ur bro wife after all d advice frm folks..ure 27 for goodness sake. Grow up n recieve sense
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by greatpablo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
go ahead...but have this at the back of your mind,someone will bleep yours too what ever a man sow,he reaps...and if you do it,you will live all the days of your life regretting you ever did...pleasure of few minutes that will bring eternal curse to you.

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by alwayscool: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
What percentage is my fault
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Enoma222(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
alwayscool:
Its beyond my limits, for long i had desire to have sex with her, time is ripe now
_shut_up_dere_fool angry
alwayscool:
_shut_up_dere_fool
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Virus777: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
SirMichael1:
John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son and whosoever believes in him shall have everlasting life.

Mutation is real oo. You want your aunt to bear funny looking creatures after coitus_?? You'll use condom you say?? In fact you're stupid for bringing this nonsense here! Oloriburukun! angry angry

#No_chills

How will the aunt bear funny looking creatures when he's not related to her by blood? She's only his uncle's wife.

I think you got your biology lessons all mixed up.
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by SirMichael1: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Virus777:

How will the aunt bear funny looking creatures when he's not related to her by blood? She's only his uncle's wife.

I think you got your biology lessons all mixed up.

That wasn't the story. He modified his post. There was no 'Uncle (my father's brother)'. It was just my aunty and all that.

See other's comment and understand my post.
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Virus777: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

That wasn't the story. He modified his post. There was no 'Uncle (my father's brother)'. It was just my aunty and all that.

See other's comment and understand my post.

Oh okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Its Meme Day: Nairaland best memes / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.