Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,688 members, 7,979,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

Paul Okoye Apologises To Sarkodie Over 'one Africa Music Festival' Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Apologises To Sarkodie Over 'one Africa Music Festival' Drama (1059 Views)

Flavour, 2Baba, Wizkid, Banky W, Tekno & Okocha At One Africa Music Fest In UK / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Apologises To Sarkodie Over 'one Africa Music Festival' Drama by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
After the embarrassing experience Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie was forced to undergo during the recently concluded Dubai edition of the 'One Africa Music Festival', the show promoter, Paul Okoye has tendered an unreserved apology to Sarkodie.

At the concert held in Dubia, Sarkodie was reportedly billed to perform after Tiwa Savage, but Wizkid made an unplanned appearance on stage during Tiwa Savage’s performance, which changed the entire performance arrangements.

Sarkodie was reported to have walked out and didn't perform again over the incident.

Writing about the incident, Sarkodie took to Twitter and said: “Nobody plays with my brand and that be why we no step on that stage…I just feel for the fans and that be why i tweet."

Read the statement below tendered by Paul Okoye:
http://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2017/11/paul-okoye-apologises-to-sarkodie-over.html?m=0
Re: Paul Okoye Apologises To Sarkodie Over 'one Africa Music Festival' Drama by tossie101(f): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Paul Okoye Apologises To Sarkodie Over 'one Africa Music Festival' Drama by mexxmoney: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who send am message?
Re: Paul Okoye Apologises To Sarkodie Over 'one Africa Music Festival' Drama by teresafaith: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
What is sakodie feeling like sef, its not as if he's an A list artiste

Nonsense rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Apologises To Sarkodie Over 'one Africa Music Festival' Drama by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
This wizman no get respect
Re: Paul Okoye Apologises To Sarkodie Over 'one Africa Music Festival' Drama by peterswagg(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
lol
Re: Paul Okoye Apologises To Sarkodie Over 'one Africa Music Festival' Drama by verygudbadguy(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
This wizman no get respect
You don't understand how showbiz is run. Have you noticed that anytime Phyno is billed to perform and Olamide is also billed, the last song Phyno performs is Fada Fada? So that he can introduce Olamide in their collabo and Olamide continues from there.

The show promoters should be blamed for the mess. Tiwa and Wiz have 2 top songs, Bad and Malo. There is no way Wiz will climb the stage and perform 2 songs with Tiwa and then exit. The fans would be yearning for more already. Paul okoye didn't plan the performances well in my own opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Blunder Made By An Aau Graduate In An Interview / Pastor Biodun Of COZA Celebrates His Birthday Today / Wedding Of Okonjo-iweala’s Son To Chinua Achebe’s Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.