Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) (3785 Views)

12 Pictures Nollywood Viewers Can Relate To. / 21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2017
1. when you finally see the pastor who told you God told him 2017 is your year undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2017
2. When your stranded in VI, but your best bet getting home is asking for a ride from your ex'es rich boo. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2017
3. when you are excited to see your sister, then you realise shes wearing one of your long-lost clothes

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2017
4. When Naija people invite you to a party at 6pm and you are there at 6 pm

6 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2017
5.When you just downloaded the 1GB new movie. but the audio is spanish and no subtitle. grin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2017
6. When Father inlaw is ex military, you say "Hello" like this. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2017
7. When you fall with your IphoneX in your pocket. And you be like "God, Let that crack sound be 1 of my bones, not my screen"
grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:21am On Nov 25, 2017
8. When you eventually find your way into quilox by crook and they tell you common star is sold for 5k, you exit like this... angry

5 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2017
9. when you lied about your proficiency in microsoft excel at the interview, and the firm has all the time in the world for your proof.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2017
10.When they promise to deliver a better result at a cheaper rate.

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by ifyan(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2017
NEPA no go gree give LIGHT , if you buy GENERATOR neighbors go dey look u somehow say u dey disturb them, as you manage buy SOLAR POWER some idiots dey PRAY say make SUN no shine 

Abeg i wan live this country

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mods: Ben13 dani1luv Food is ready!
Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by IfoyinTEDO(f): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Be honest with yourself, did any of those crap make you giggle.

And you're clamouring for it to be on fp
Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
IfoyinTEDO:
Be honest with yourself, did any of those crap make you giggle.

And you're clamouring for it to be on fp

We only are responsible to make the choice to be happy ourselves.
Its not my fault that your predicament are bigger than these jokes.

Yes, It does make the rest of us laugh hard, everytime!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by IfoyinTEDO(f): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ayodejioak:

We only are responsible to make the choice to be happy ourselves.
Its not my fault that your predicament are bigger than these jokes.

Yes, It does make the rest of us laugh hard, everytime!
so long motherfucker, then why is it not on the frontpage
Re: 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) by Ayodejioak(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
IfoyinTEDO:
so long motherfucker, then why is it not on the frontpage

I wanted to respond to your comment and then I saw your profile pix. Rest In perfect Peace bro! smiley

(1) (Reply)

When Your Boss Volunteers You For Next Suicide Bombing / Feed Your Eyes With This Pics / Sleeping Through The Night - A Baby's Perspective!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.