Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain (26885 Views)

Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) / Police Station Flooded After Rainfall: Nigerians React / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by maskid(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2017
Michael004:
This is aba, face it.

Mr man .check those pictures in google and see that they are not from Aba. even if they are sef, they are outdated. most are from okrika, warri refuse in 1998.

we are talking about 2017 lagos here .

dont cry, dont kill yourself . iam sure that if you devote this amount of time u are using for research to cleaning the environment we wuldunt be here discussing that pollution in Lagos.

bitter bunch
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by maskid(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Michael004:
This is aba, face it.

if we go on a war of shanties and dirt you know that you cant beat me . cos lagos has the most slums and shantees in this country.

dont even start what you cannot finish
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by maskid(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2017
hopyy:
Join The Winning Team. . .

are you ok?
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Michael004: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2017
Penalty82:

This is Bariga in Lagos
Shut up, this is not bariga. The place is not even Nigeria.

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by maskid(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Michael004:

A PAINED SOUL.

it is lagos . face it

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Michael004: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2017
maskid:

if we go on a war of shanties and dirt you know that you cant beat me . cos lagos has the most shantees in this country.

dont even start what you cannot finish
You, what do you have to show. Let start the war. Thing is I will surely expose your lies cos I know what you will show. Let get started.
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Michael004: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2017
maskid:

A PAINED SOUL.

it is lagos . face it
Yeah it is ragos. Like I don't know you people. We always beat una with facts. Deal with your emotion.

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by maskid(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Michael004:
You, what do you have to show. Let start the war. Thing is I will surely expose your lies cos I know what you will show. Let get started.

torso, dontt derail this thread, the the issue on ground is about the dirt in a part of lagos. deal with that and get it cleaned, then you can come back.
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by maskid(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Michael004:
Yeah it is ragos. Like I don't know you people. We always beat una with facts. Deal with your emotion.

i dont need to search to far b4 i exhume pictures of dirt and refuse in Lagos. its everywher . i have more important things to worry about than argue with a child like you.

have a nice day
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Penalty82(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Michael004:

Open this link you'll see worst, insult yourself more.

https://www.nairaland.com/2892530/bariga-slum-where-olamide-grew
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Michael004: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2017
maskid:

i dont need to search to far b4 i exhume pictures of dirt and refuse in Lagos. its everywher . i have more important things to worry about than argue with a child like you.

have a nice day
Come back, don't be a coward. Are you running just cos I exposed una lies. You said you want to start. Let kick off na.

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by maskid(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2017
instead of making constructive statement and finding out ways to stop this rot, some idiots are here GLOATING about other parts of the country and bringing out fake pictures just to justify their mediocrity and backwardness.

THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by maskid(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Michael004:
Come back, don't be a coward. Are you running just cos I exposed una lies. You said you want to start. Let kick off na.

instead of making constructive statement and finding out ways to stop this rot, this idiot is here GLOATING about other parts of the country and bringing out fake pictures just to justify his mediocrity and backwardness.

THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Michael004: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Penalty82:

Nobody denies there is no slum, there is slum in all part of Nigeria even in Europe and America. But showing another picture is the lie I will burst. This is Mumbai slum. Stop showing it to us

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by maskid(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Penalty82:

just let the fool be. he is obviously having inferiority complex, looking for who to compare his inefficiency with. i can bet my phone that he is not from Lagos state. but just a hopeless attachee
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Forceup(f): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Lagos is too dirty joor

angry sad sad
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Michael004: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
maskid:

instead of making constructive statement and finding out ways to stop this rot, this idiot is here GLOATING about other parts of the country and bringing out fake pictures just to justify his mediocrity and backwardness.

THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED
Fiokish man. So idiot like you know that before and you first want to try me. You are finish. You can't dare me. Where did you put your brain before?

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Penalty82(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2017
maskid:

just let the fool be. he is obviously having inferiority complex, looking for who to compare his inefficiency with. i can bet my phone that he is not from Lagos state. but just a hopeless attachee

I know him very well, that's why I like pointZerom he knows how to handle them perfectly.
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Michael004: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2017
maskid:

Oga ade shut your dirty gutter. After being defeated, trying to play victim as usual. Sebi you talk say you want to start am ni. You put your brain in dustbin before?

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by Michael004: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Penalty82:

I know him very well, that's why I like pointZerom he knows how to handle them perfectly.
No be this one that ran from me the other day

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by OboOlora(f): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Op, please add 'viewers discretion is advised'
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by PointZerom: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Michael004:
No be this one that ran from me the other day

Where and when did that happen?
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by chicoMX(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2017
OboOlora:

''oboOlora'' please what does it mean ?
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by wristbangle: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2017
MostBanned:
AFonja Land...... Smh undecided

When they show the slum part of lagos, these ones would be shouting Afonja land like someone who had a severe nightmare but when they show the beautiful part, they would say it's no man's land

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by PointZerom: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2017
OboOlora:

No need for viewers discretion, I don cover my eyes already as I see your DP once again.

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by PointZerom: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
wristbangle:

When they show the slum part of lagos, these ones would be shouting Afonja land like someone who had a severe nightmare but when they show the beautiful part, they would say it's no man's land

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by akdjr(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ambode is seriously working.........this is exactly how UK always look like during rain. That's the reason y our Governors always travel there to enjoy themselves...
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by PointZerom: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
chicoMX:

oboOlora please what does it mean ?

See am, as him dey eye my only girlfriend here.

Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by ofemigeorge(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pref:
That's the worst street in ago palace way.,the people living there are very dirty people.
Apena is the worst
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by chicoMX(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
PointZerom:

See am, as him dey eye my only girlfriend here.
I no eye anybody o, you fit help me out with the translation of "oboOlora"
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by PointZerom: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
chicoMX:

I no eye anybody o, you fit help me out with the translation of "oboOlora"

Don't tell me you don't know the meaning
Re: Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain by chicoMX(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
PointZerom:

Don't tell me you don't know the meaning
you will not blame me na

Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Appointed The Director-general Of The NIA / EFCC Arrests 4 For Forging EFCC Documents, Defrauding America Lady (Photos) / Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest