Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,985 members, 7,915,877 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:44 AM

When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) (62061 Views)

Man Of 28 Who Is Always With His Artificial Heart In A Bag - PHOTO / Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Laps And Fendi Goody Bag (photo) / Instagram Big Boy Addicted To Gucci,shows Off His N450000k Tote Gucci Bag(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Skyfornia:
Made men
As in.. Money is good
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by amazon14: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
I wonder who will be the best dressed today
No one should photoshop himself into anothers cloth
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Whogoblog: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
BANKY W , Will be Like .... Not Again ...

But ..

1 Like

Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by johnstar(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
comradespade:

My regards to them in jail

Cc: mynd44, Lalasticlala, farano, just wise, rocktation, oam4j, fynestboi

If u quote me again ehn

Na ur ogun go kee u der

Mudafvker undecided
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Akeos(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
first comment
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by ersonleads(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
chigoizie7:
Lol. This is getting boring already
yes o! Over hyped poo Nigerians always get involved with
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
edidiongmichael:
And a lot of these will be waiting for him too grin

Chaiiiii...

cc: lefulefu... Those ass is yummmmmmmmmmmmmn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by deafeyez: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
The fear of Ebuka.
Wetin Banky wan wear sef.
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Every day is not Christmas....
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Austinoiz(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Afonjas go don hatefully mine Ebuka's skull finish for dream
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Abbeysunday(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lmao....This Ebuka bobo fine scatter
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
johnstar:

If u quote me again ehn

Na ur ogun go kee u der

Mudafvker undecided

undecided

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala, farano, rocktation
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
johnstar:

Call dm na

Hu u b? Wn u even join nairaland self wey u dey do anyow for here

Afonja stinks
smiley

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, farano
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by divine2288: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Niyinficient(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
edidiongmichael:
And a lot of these will be waiting for him too grin

Comot this pics....at least for the sake of that innocent little girl...haba na
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Randy91:

Chaiiiii...

e make sense i swearcheesy.three ukwus for a fearsome cheesy.
Re: When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Randy91:

Chaiiiii...

e make sense i swearcheesy.three ukwus for a foursome cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) / Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.